there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital !
And assaulted police officers, and attempted to overthrow the election, and sought to hang the Vice President of the United States and kill the Speaker of the House.

No big deal, right?

And assaulted police officers, and attempted to overthrow the election, and sought to hang the Vice President of the United States and kill the Speaker of the House.

No big deal, right?

You Nazis have killed 22 police officers during the Kristalnacht of the last two years. No police were killed during the Reichstag Fire, despite the lies by the Stenographers for the Reich.

19 people were raped during Chaz - zero during the Reichstag fire. Come on though, Americans don't rape women, or homeless men. You Nazis sure do though. Protesters at the Reichstag Fire didn't shoot anyone. I mean, how could they, they were unarmed. But you Nazis sure shot people during the CHAZ?CHOP insurrection. Your Brown Shirts were armed with AK-47's and shot 9 people, killing 7 of them. All 7 were black.

But no big deal, right?

You can parse words all you want...but the fact remains that you turds tried to overturn a legal election

And now you're trying to pretend that what we all saw....didn't happen
you turds tried to overturn an election for 4 yrs ... the left even colluded with Russia to accomplish the attempted coup .

L
Reuters is Reich propaganda, stenographers for the Nazi democrats.
Why are the real fascists from the right on this forum citing Reuters’ reporting that the FBI exonerated Trump of any coordination with the disturbance at the Capitol on Jan6? You are obviously an idiot. Do you disagree with the FBI on that according to Reuters?

name the people charged with insurrection .
NFBW wrote: the Oath Keepers insurrectionists planned and conspired to corruptly obstruct, influence, and impede an official proceeding. The purpose of the conspiracy was to stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote. The insurrectionists could not stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote from outside and if they all stayed outside there would be no plans ahead of time to use the demonstration as cover to start a violent confrontation. 21OCT29-POST#765

32. From at least as early as November 3, 2020, through January 6, 2021, in the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the defendants, THOMAS CALDWELL, DONOVAN CROWL, JESSICA WATKINS, SANDRA PARKER, BENNIE PARKER, GRAYDON YOUNG, LAURA STEELE, KELLY MEGGS, CONNIE MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, ROBERTO MINUTA, JOSHUA JAMES, JOSEPH HACKETT, JASON DOLAN, and WILLIAM ISAACS, did knowingly combine, conspire, confederate, and agree with each other and others known and unknown, to commit an offense against the United States, namely, to corruptly obstruct, influence, and impede an official proceeding, that is, the Certification of the Electoral College vote, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1512(c)(2)

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../ebc31ab9-738b-42c5-8a2b-086b0ae568d1.#page=1

Purpose of the Conspiracy

33. The purpose of the conspiracy was to stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: the Oath Keepers insurrectionists planned and conspired to corruptly obstruct, influence, and impede an official proceeding. The purpose of the conspiracy was to stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote. The insurrectionists could not stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote.from outside and if they all stayed outside there would be no plans ahead of time to use the demonstration as cover to start a violent confrontation. 21OCT29-POST#765

32. From at least as early as November 3, 2020, through January 6, 2021, in the District of Columbia and elsewhere, the defendants, THOMAS CALDWELL, DONOVAN CROWL, JESSICA WATKINS, SANDRA PARKER, BENNIE PARKER, GRAYDON YOUNG, LAURA STEELE, KELLY MEGGS, CONNIE MEGGS, KENNETH HARRELSON, ROBERTO MINUTA, JOSHUA JAMES, ,

JOSEPH HACKETT, JASON DOLAN, and WILLIAM ISAACS, did knowingly combine, conspire, confederate, and agree with each other and others known and unknown, to commit an offense against the United States, namely, to corruptly obstruct, influence, and impede an official proceeding, that is, the Certification of the Electoral College vote, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1512(c)(2)

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../ebc31ab9-738b-42c5-8a2b-086b0ae568d1.#page=1

Purpose of the Conspiracy

33. The purpose of the conspiracy was to stop, delay, and hinder the Certification of the Electoral College vote
once again... name someone officially charged with insurrection .

The person making a claim has the burden of proof. YOU say the election was rigged, but have no actual evidence to cite.

I never said that the election WASNT rigged, Isaid I saw no evidence that it was. The burden of providing evidence is on YOU.
True. But only if I were trying to prove something which I'm not. Just making a statement same as you.
Also still waiting for any proof of an insurrection.

Last edited:
name the people charged with insurrection .
once again... name someone officially charged with insurrection .
Also still waiting for any proof of an insurrection.
---------------------------------------------------
"Insurrection" as a term?
Does it really matter that much?
The MAGAMob was trying to disrupt the counting of the Constitutionally mandated Electoral Vote. They succeeded....for a short while. So we can forgive folks...a lot of folks....for thinking that was sort of insurrection-y. No?

But the MAGAMobster who got arrested are being charged and sentenced by the DOJ as they see fit.
Meaning lots of assaults, vandalism, theft, trespass.

So if "insurrection" is more difficult to 'prove' to a court, but assault with a weapon against a federal officer is much easier (thank you, uploaded cell-phone videos)......and a conviction for either one puts the dumbasses away for years, well, can't we be satisfied with that?

Getting hung up on the term "insurrection" as being inappropriate because no one was charged with 'insurrection' is a version of navel-gazing.

As good poster Winco suggests.....few are charged with 'assassination'....when murder will do.

I personally think the DOJ is using its resources prudently in picking the low hanging fruit first. Like wrapping up the dumbasses who took selfie-videos of them wrecking a Capitol door, or clubbing a cop......and then posting it on the internet.

The tougher issues to convince a court....i.e., conspiracy, instigation, support.....well, that cake is baking. We need be patient grasshoppers. That time will come. Betcha.

And too, it is true nobody.....N-O-B-O-D-Y .... is claiming these ne'er-do-well dupes who breached the Capitol of the United States of America were Mensa.

I'd suggest that if some of them were any dumber we'd have to pot and water 'em.

No disrespect intended.

They wanted to overturn the election because Trump told them he'd won. That's why 140 police officers were injured and they did $30 million in damages.
Perhaps Trump did win.

The protestors might have wanted to contest the election result but they were not trying to take over and replace the entire government. There was no “insurrection.” There was a rowdy mob.

Even after the riot a number of republicans still opposed the election results.

Note that I do not favor riots of any kind. I prefer peaceful demonstrations. That also applies to BLM and Antifa riots.

Perhaps Trump did win.

The protestors might have wanted to contest the election result but they were not trying to take over and replace the entire government. There was no “insurrection.” There was a rowdy mob.

Even after the riot a number of republicans still opposed the election results.

Note that I do not favor riots of any kind. I prefer peaceful demonstrations. That also applies to BLM and Antifa riots.

They said they were going to hang Pence and kill Pelosi.

Reuters is Reich propaganda, stenographers for the Nazi democrats.

Neither the Gestapo nor the Reich Ministry of Injustice under Oberfuhrer Garland have charged any person with "insurrection" nor "treason" nor any of the rest of the demagoguery you of the Nazi party spew.

Now Peter Strzok committed Treason, that is undeniable - but the protesters at the Reichstag Fire at the most trespassed. In most cases they did nothing more than exercise their first amendment right to protest against injustice by the Reich.

It isn't really the protesters you seek to destroy, but in fact the 1st Amendment. The Reichstag Fire, whether a false flag or just a hyped up nothing burger, is the vehicle you Nazis have used to end the Bill of Rights.
Cops were crisis actors, right Skeeter?

Forum List

Back