there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

They said they were going to hang Pence and kill Pelosi.
Without firearms that was just hyperbole. It wasn’t meant to be taken literally and it is possible that an FBI undercover agent said that. The FBI has perfected the tactic of instigation.

1638069295836.jpeg

Trying to take over Congress while they were in session = Insurrection

Attempting to capture Congress members = Insurrection
How does one "take over" Congress? What does this involve, making them legislate at gun point? Do you have any evidence that anyone tried to capture a member of Congress?

How does one "take over" Congress? What does this involve, making them legislate at gun point? Do you have any evidence that anyone tried to capture a member of Congress?
How about when they were trying to beat down the doors to the House chamber? Think they were just delivering coffee & donuts, retard?

Hard to make Congress “legislate at gun point” without guns.

How about when they were trying to beat down the doors to the House chamber? Think they were just delivering coffee & donuts, retard?
I have no idea what got into their heads. It was a riot. It was out of control. Mobs don't act sensibly.

Your belief that you know what they were thinking is the purest form of idiocy.

I have no idea what got into their heads. It was a riot. It was out of control. Mobs don't act sensibly.

Your belief that you know what they were thinking is the purest form of idiocy.
The only reason you're defending it is becauae they believed the filthy lie that Trump to this day still rants & raves every chance he gets.

That shitbag will tell it until the day he's pushing up daisies.

The only reason you're defending it is becauae they believed the filthy lie that Trump to this day still rants & raves every chance he gets.

That shitbag will tell it until the day he's pushing up daisies.
I'm not defending rioting, twinkle toes. However, I definitely do believe that the election was a huge swindle. I thought that before Trump said a word about it.

It cracks me up the way you brainwashed progs have a huge hissy fit when conservatives decline to accept your delusions as reality.

I'm not defending rioting, twinkle toes. However, I definitely do believe that the election was a huge swindle. I thought that before Trump said a word about it.

It cracks me up the way you brainwashed progs have a huge hissy fit when conservatives decline to accept your delusions as reality.
It's been a year since the election & not one of you have come up with any facts to back up your accusation. Not one.

We're still waiting so either put up or shut up. But you'll do neither.

you turds tried to overturn an election for 4 yrs ... the left even colluded with Russia to accomplish the attempted coup .
Overturn an election to install Mike Pence?

That makes sense to you?

Who were the Magarats trying to "install"?

Oh yea...Trump.

Kinda different

The protestors might have wanted to contest the election result but they were not trying to take over and replace the entire government.
The election was over. There was nothing to contest.

They were tryin g to illegally help him stay in power

The election was over. There was nothing to contest.

They were tryin g to illegally help him stay in power
Many of us believe the evidence was ignored and the election was stolen by a combination of democrats and Trump hating republicans.

Realistically there is no way, even if indisputable proof emerges that the election was stolen, to remove Biden from office and replace him with Trump. No going to happen. Period.

If things keep going downhill at the same rate they are currently, the individual who plays the Burger King could win an election against Joe Biden In 2024 and never have to take his costume off.

1638083505734.jpeg

Stadiums all over the nation have crowds chanting “F**k Joe Biden” which you can see on this video but you have to watch it on YouTube because F**k Joe Biden is considered too obscene for a general audience. (Even Jimmy Carter was never treated with this much disrespect and up to now Jimmy Carter was our worst President in modern times.)

The bottomline is that the best way to correct the stolen election is simple. Just elect Trump in 2024. Plus there is an excellent chance Trump will run.

I didn't say they were good at it or smart about it. They may very well have been "the dumbest insurrectionists in history", they are tRump supporters after all. But insurrectionists they were whether you like it or not.
What hogwash. It was a protest. You libs keep trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

We know you Nazis would never do anything like that..

View attachment 569005

was that at the capital? was donny anywhere in the vicinity?

nice try - but yer false equivalency failed bigley. now where's the pic of kathy griffith?

did the secret service visit her? yep.... did she lose her all her gigs? yep ...

why isn't the nutter from AZ held to the same standards & kicked outa congress for his cartoon depicting the slaughtering of AOC & threatening biden?

just stfu & sit down, troll.

What hogwash. It was a protest. You libs keep trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

.... that injured 140 cops, that included tazing one into a heart attack, some stabbed, crushed spines, one lost an eye, one died from natural causes spurred on by the events of that day - & 4 committed suicide due to PTSD.

the fake russian dossier and the illegal fisa warrant used to spy on the POTUS was a more successful attempt to overturn an election .
Nonsense. The FISA warrant was on Carter Page. A clown who had been fired from the Trump Campaign.

No one spied on the Trump campaign and oh by the way...the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign (separate from the Page warrant) and NEVER TOLD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Forum List

Back