there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

Restricting flights is a better idea than most,

That Trump speech was not limited to restricting flights. Nice Dodge. You jumped in wishing we had done nothing - business as usual internally - big crowds -restrictions. - no different outcome. You are wrong - are you anti/mask anti/vaccines too.
I'm not saying I agree with everything Trump says or does. And I have not advocated against masks or vaccines.

What I have advocated against are government mandates. I think the government is fine to suggest things to the public, but that individuals should be free to act as they see fit. Businesses should be able to impose restrictions on their own property as far as masks and capacity go. The government should not force them to close or force them to have people wear masks.

So, more accurately, I'm suggesting government not get involved unless you're talking about the border or flights.

. So how is me, a white Jewish guy oppressing them?

Just because Trump failed to get black votes tossed out in big cities so he could rule another four years doesn’t mean black voters didn’t notice the oppression he tried including insurrection, to make a black vote worthless. I don’t see you opposing what Trump and your party did. And now your oarty is making it hard for minorities and college students to vote the next time.
Let me guess. You believe a significant portion of black voters don't have IDs?

, but it's not like there aren't white people in the same living situations.

thats true but you and AzogtheDefiler should know that black Americans have a higher percentage at lower income and a lower percentage at home ownership so the pandemic hit them harder and the Trump recession gave black Americans a double whammy disproportionate to the population..

He should teach his kid to care instead of being selfish and explain why it’s necessary to suspend school sports. TO SAVE LIVES Because all lives matter including black lives..

, but it's not like there aren't white people in the same living situations.

thats true but you and AzogtheDefiler should know that black Americans have a higher percentage at lower income and a lower percentage at home ownership so the pandemic hit them harder and the Trump recession gave black Americans a double whammy disproportionate to the population..

He should teach his kid to care instead of being selfish and explain why it’s necessary to suspend school sports. TO SAVE LIVES Because all lives matter including black lives..
Personally, I'm less concerned about sports and more concerned about the forced closure of various businesses. That's the worst aspect of the COVID era, in that the poverty you speak of has only been exacerbated by shutdowns and restrictions.

We've seen a massive transfer of wealth from small business into big business. That's usually the sort of thing that those on the left dislike, but strangely, it's being excused by them now.

The government should not force them to close or force them to have people wear masks.

What about schools and universities team sports - I believe AzogtheDefiler had just brought up taking his kids to the streets to protest canceling team sports when you jumped in.
Most of the protests about reopening here in NC were regarding businesses, not school sports specifically, so I can't speak for these very specific protests. Since public schools are run by the government, then they have jurisdiction over said institutions. I don't necessarily have a problem with school closures or sports event closures for schools.

That being said, I can see why some people don't like it. If you have a kid who's a promising athlete, closures can put that career path on hold.

there was no insurrection on jan 6th ! why do i say this ? its simple ....what happened on jan 6th although serious and illegal was a few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital ! if it were a serious insurrection it sure didnt last very long may be 2 or 3 hrs ...... but even though we have only had one very brief instance of vilonce from the right the liars on the left harp constantly about how violent and dangerous the right is ..... but lets get real.... a real insurrection and rebellion against government lasts a lot longer that a few hrs ! it goes on for yrs in a protracted assault on the rule of law ...and thats just what weve seen from the treasonous left for the past few yrs ! the true insurrection and attack on the rule of law and the constitution is coming from the scum on the left ! the only people that have taken US territory and attempted to institute their own marxist gov are leftist [remember CHOP in Seattle ] and the most vicious attacks against law enforcement and gov buildings and private property has come from dems ! dems are traitors ! and i know many on the faggot left will dispute this .... but remember there has been nore will there be any more acts of mob violence since the brief meltdown on jan 6th from the right ... and we all know this cant be said for the violent left ! they will loot burn assault destroy and kill again this summer again in their quest for marxist rule and power .
Who in the HELL appointed you the Official Definer of Right-Wing eruptions of angst and hissy fits? BTW, fool, there have been more than a... "few hundred people trespassing and causing minor damage to the capital !" So your dumb ass claims!

"Since supporters of then-President Donald Trump swarmed the US Capitol on January 6 — forcing Congress to go into lockdown and damaging the halls of government — 397 people have been arrested and charged with crimes."
~~ 397 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all.. ~~

That's a planned insurrection in any law textbook from what has been discovered so far!

Now go and correct the near 30 odd misspellings in your OP, fool!
You say it was a planned insurrection, but you loons impeached Trump for supposedly starting it. This is a true insurrection.
View attachment 476753

So, people insurrected an empty building, that one will go down in infamy.
They tried to burn down the Portland police department after trapping people inside.

still not an insurrection.
Bullshit, government employees. You loons tried to burn the building down after trapping government employees in it because you didn't agree with them. Everyone of them should be tried for attempted murder and Harris should be impeached for raising bail money for them.

nope ... sorry ... homey don't play that.

they were city employees ... not federal. nor was it federal property ... nor was it to disrupt the workings of the US government.

did you stop to think ( lol ... you 'think'... lol... ) that if a charge of insurrection could have been dropped on them thar extremist animals ... then donny's DOJ/bill barr would have if it could stick?

take off that MAGA hat & go find yer critical thinking cap.
Same thing happened with the Kavanaugh hearings. There are stupid people on both sides. How do you not see that?

a coordinated effort ... carried out by extremists... months in advance... where the capital police literally lost their lives, were beaten & maimed, & extremists were calling for the head of the VP, went hunting for the speaker of the house, & destroyed the innards of the capital including shitting & literally threw it against the wall like a bunch of freakin' apes?

you mean like that?
Then why did they impeach Trump if it was planned.

uh ... what?
Read what you wrote, you say it was planned months in advanced. But Trump got impeached for supposedly starting it.
If it was planned months in advance and the FBI didn’t stop it then shame on the FBI.

indeed. but by some of the correspondence between a couple of the extremist animals responsible that was released to the public - they started planning & coordinating at least a couple weeks. all it takes is 2 individuals & there's your conspiracy for sedition.
That is craziness. Then what happened during the Kavanaugh hearings is all sedition by your operational definition and what BLM did this summer, 100% sedition. Taking over a city block? Murder, rape, no law and order.

it's not craziness - that is what the law says. i posted it - go back & read the definition. whatever happened during the kavanaugh hearings or the protests did not reach that threshold.

can you give me a credible showing those that were involved in either had trained for the actions they took, & showed up in tactical gear ready for war?
There was ZERO chance of them overthrowing anything. Please stop posting illogical crap. As I said and you ignored. If our police force was allowed to shoot rioters during the summer then January 6th never happens. Law and order is scared to do anything now due to News Entertainment media painting police officers as evil racists. I 100% blame the media for all this. I would die on that hill. DIE!

of course they didn't stand a chance. so what?

INTENT is all that matters.
No chance of success matters. If I intend to overturn the Gov't is there a threat of an insurrection? Come on. You're digging a giant hole. Stop listening to the News Entertainment Media. Saying "Not My President"....is that insurrection? Attacking Rand Paul as he was walking outside with his wife. Insurrection?

it's not up to me. i'm in the court of public opinion. zogster ... nobody hasta tell me what to think or how. i tend to believe what i see with my own eyes & hear with my own ears.

you voted for donny.

twice.

so i know some ( not all, cause i'll admit you make sense sometimes) of your thinking process' is skewed.
The other options were worse. I would do it all over again. You and I just think very differently. I don't like the soft approach of love everyone. It is a difficult world and I want leaders who make difficult decisions and if it offends people, so what, toughen up. We live in the greatest country in the world. I don't allow whining from my kids and I certainly don't want to hear it from our leaders, media personnel and fellow Americans.

i'm no bleeding heart either.
Everything is relative. Compared to me you are a delicate flower.

ne'eh. i may be a hippie, but i'm also a pretty good shot.
Not for long. Joey is taking your guns.

no he's not. obama was accused of the same thing.... & CT has some of the strictest gun laws in the nation.

we still have ours - & nobody ever came for them. nobody even tried.

that's just more scare tactics coming from the bought & pd for politicians being the mouthpieces for the NRA - who are the mouthpieces of the gun manufacturers.
Watch and see. He will try. Obama never tried to take guns.

no - that's the thing - the NRA sold the idea that the black man was gonna take 'em & so many bought into it. now it's come around again with biden....

but if you mean assault rifles - then i'm all for it. reagan was too... but thanx to W, those killing machines are doing their job en masse. other than that -closing loopholes are long overdue. stop being so paranoid & think about why they want you paranoid...

Stop being such a snowflake

WTF is the matter with you?
Are you really this big an asshole?

An angry mob storms Congress and drives Congress into hiding and several were killed for no reason other than the President is too big a baby to admit he lost. You just laugh it off

those are the talking points of fox, oann, & newsmax.
No. Those are MY talking points from real life living and observations.

sure sounds like you could be a talking pundit for any of them.

no - that's the thing - the NRA sold the idea that the black man was gonna take 'em & so many bought into it. now it's come around again with biden....

but if you mean assault rifles - then i'm all for it. reagan was too... but thanx to W, those killing machines are doing their job en masse. other than that -closing loopholes are long overdue. stop being so paranoid & think about why they want you paranoid...
Biden just signed an executive order on guns. It's pretty clear he will use the ATF for his agenda if he can't get Congress on board.

But if these "assault rifles" are so bad, why should the state have them? If you're going to disarm the public, you'd better disarm the state first, unless you're prepping for authoritarian rule.

when you said the BLM protests were mostly peaceful.

BLM protests were mostly peaceful and intended to be.

nor were they coordinated between paramilitary extremist a-holes who have teen weeny peenies, & had the overwhelming desire to be flying monkeys for their dear leader.
You guys live in a fantasy world. If for 23 hours of the day I am peaceful but for an hour I smash windows in 30 cars on my street and break into half of them..should I not be prosecuted because I was mostly peaceful that day? Once the so called protests and I have no fucking idea what they are protesting, turn into crimes they are not remotely peaceful.

YOU ... as an individual .... or YOU as a part of a group of thugs should be arrested & thrown in jail toot sweet.

but if YOU broke away from yer friends... & YOU alone looted or went on a vandelism spree ... then your friends are not responsible for what YOU do.

some 10K people were arrested across the country because of crimes comitted during the various protests. but that's an overwhelming minority.

not sure what the stats are re: the insurrection; but it sure looked like a small crowd in comparison to the country wide george floyd protests, & a bigley amount of traitors stormed the capital. each & every one of them that did, should be held accountable.

Last edited:

Biden just signed an executive order on guns. It's pretty clear he will use the ATF for his agenda if he can't get Congress on board.

But if these "assault rifles" are so bad, why should the state have them? If you're going to disarm the public, you'd better disarm the state first, unless you're prepping for authoritarian rule.

okey dokey - why not bazookas? ground to air missles? nukes................

What I have advocated against are government mandates. I think the government is fine to suggest things to the public, but that individuals should be free to act as they see fit.

No, Citizens should not be free to make the decision to infect others

okey dokey - why not bazookas? ground to air missles? nukes................
No court rulings have substantiated those items to be within the right to bear arms. If one does at some point, then I guess we'll see how it goes.

From a practical perspective, a rifle is pretty good for home defense or open carry. A missile launcher.... not so much. It's like how you're not allowed to have most explosives without some high level of government clearance. Explosives aren't particularly useful for defense.

What I have advocated against are government mandates. I think the government is fine to suggest things to the public, but that individuals should be free to act as they see fit.

If merely walking around without a mask infected others, the infection rate would be much higher than it is. Where I live, there are several restaurants that very minimally enforce the state mask mandate here. Yet, my city and county don't have some catastrophic infection rate. It's comparable to counties where masks are more consistently worn.

Now, don't get me wrong. I still wear a mask when I'm out -- not just because of the law, but because I don't want some confrontation with a Karen.

Because my eyes tell me differently. You are one dumb mother fucker.

Your eyes are not connected to a brain. They are connected to your ass. Your eyes see a photo of a black man in front of a fire and that tells your ass for a brain that the black guy in the photo set the fire and that proves somehow that every protester near the fire were in on setting the fire too.

Where is that fire on what date and were there any arrests?

Do you think the right wing hate TV that you watch have ever sent a camera crew to record the more than 7000 peaceful protest that have taken place in the US over the past few years where there were no fires or violence? How do you give your racist eyes equal time to visualize the true conception of what’s happening at so many peaceful protest around the country?

Do you think what you see on Newsmax is everything a protest it was ever taken place?
Mother fucker, open your eyes. BLM burned and looted small businesses like animals and Antifa joined them. The cops were powerless and that emboldened the rioters on January 6th. I would Have shot all of them and no more riots. You are one stupid dude if you believe that the protests were peaceful. They were antagonistic and violent.

Trump sent a Mob to get his vice president and stop Congress from affirming Biden.

Conservatives......<sob> But......but....what about Antifa?
Nope. Never happened. But you keep repeating that lie to yourself to make yourself feel better.
There is no denial that it was Trumps mob and what they were trying to do
They took a few pictures and souvenirs. That outrages you. BLM forming CHAZ....crickets. You’re a moron.

capitol-damage-kb-inline-210107-7_fe1e13009c84b53ef249280e76f1a4db.fit-560w.jpg

5ff72bddd184b30018aad804

n_ruhle_brk_caldwell_damage_210107_1920x1080.jpg

capitol-damage-kb-inline-210107_fe1e13009c84b53ef249280e76f1a4db.fit-560w.jpg

5ff82e3bd184b30018aadb25

GettyImages-1230462164.jpg

images

Did Biden program the DOMINION machines to flip 15 million votes his way? Why didn’t he program a 60 seat majority in the Senate so he could destroy America with no way Republicans to stop him?

what did Biden do exactly.

Did Biden assassinate Q and murder Rush and now you losers have no clue what to do.
Biden does nothing himself. He doesn't even think for himself these days, he is told what to do and say....If he can remember how and what to say that is.

good to see you fell for putin's propaganda.... lol - oh how you make vlad smile.

If merely walking around without a mask infected others, the infection rate would be much higher than it is. Where I live, there are several restaurants that very minimally enforce the state mask mandate here. Yet, my city and county don't have some catastrophic infection rate. It's comparable to counties where masks are more consistently worn.

Now, don't get me wrong. I still wear a mask when I'm out -- not just because of the law, but because I don't want some confrontation with a Karen.
The infection rate and resulting death rate is much higher than it should be because assholes, such as yourself, refuse to take basic precautions and advocate against masks and vaccines

when you said the BLM protests were mostly peaceful.

BLM protests were mostly peaceful and intended to be.

nor were they coordinated between paramilitary extremist a-holes who have teen weeny peenies, & had the overwhelming desire to be flying monkeys for their dear leader.
You guys live in a fantasy world. If for 23 hours of the day I am peaceful but for an hour I smash windows in 30 cars on my street and break into half of them..should I not be prosecuted because I was mostly peaceful that day? Once the so called protests and I have no fucking idea what they are protesting, turn into crimes they are not remotely peaceful.

YOU ... as an individual .... or YOU as a part of a group of thugs should be arrested & thrown in jail toot sweet.

but if YOU broke away from yer friends... & YOU alone looted or went on a vandelism spree ... then your friends are not responsible for what YOU do.

some 10K people were arrested across the country because of crimes comitted during the various protests. but that's an overwhelming minority.

not sure what the stats are re: the insurrection; but it sure looked like a small crowd in comparison to the country wide george floyd protests, & a bigley amount of traitors stormed the capital. each & every one of them that did, should be held accountable.
So when the Capitol police let in protesters, is that storming the Capitol? If you're suggesting that only the ones who forcibly entered the building should be arrested, then ok. However, plenty of them didn't actually enter the building and only entered spaces that the police allowed them to.

Forum List

Back