There should be more restrictions on what poor people can buy with food stamps.

Equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States could make this a moot point by solving simple poverty. "Foodstamps" could be for those for whom solving simple poverty may not be enough. We should be reducing the Cost of Government through simplification of our own laws.

All laws of a general nature shall have uniform operation.

Agreed. But the solution is to end, or minimize, the welfare state. Not scapegoat those who are ensnared by it.

In particular, I'm worried about the radical expansion of state power as liberal socialize more and more vital services.

So worried that you vote third party that helps usher Democrats into power because you just had to throw your vote away as an "I'll show you!" Now they are in charge, want to provide illegals with Medicare, expanded SNAP's by 35%, gave a tax child credit that will take even more people out of the workforce.

You aren't giving them anything. That's a conceit you tell yourself to justify lording it over others.

Government has no money. 0 dollars. Everything they spend is our money or borrowed. If we don't like how it is spent we have all the rights in the world to complain to our representatives, and vote those out who don't hear our complaints.

Government has no money. 0 dollars. Everything they spend is our money or borrowed.
It isn't borrowed. It's taken. As in no longer yours.
If we don't like how it is spent we have all the rights in the world to complain to our representatives, and vote those out who don't hear our complaints.
Well, you can't vote anyone "out". All you can do is vote someone else in. Yet you keep voting for people who perpetuate the welfare state. Hmmm....

Well, you can't vote anyone "out". All you can do is vote someone else in. Yet you keep voting for people who perpetuate the welfare state. Hmmm....

So how do Republicans perpetuate the welfare state? Give me an example.

It's the Democrat party that does that, and you don't lift a finger to try and stop them.

So how do Republicans perpetuate the welfare state? Give me an example.
By being too cowardly to do anything about it. Other than scapegoat welfare recipients, that is.
It's the Democrat party that does that, and you don't lift a finger to try and stop them.
You don't know what you're talking about. I've fought them my entire life.

By being too cowardly to do anything about it. Other than scapegoat welfare recipients, that is.

Liar. I just posted a link how President Trump drastically cut food stamps when he was in office, and I told you about welfare reform

You don't know what you're talking about. I've fought them my entire life.

You fought them how, by not voting Republican giving them the keys to the car to expand our welfare programs?

Well, since we probably won't get them off welfare any time soon, and since they are benefitting from taxpayer money, then taxpayers should have a say in how they run their business, right?

But the right wingers claim nobody is paying taxes but the top 10%, so that means only the top 10% get a say, not you.

Liar. I just posted a link how President Trump drastically cut food stamps when he was in office, and I told you about welfare reform

You fought them how, by not voting Republican giving them the keys to the car to expand our welfare programs?
Nope. Lesser-of-two-evils is a losing game. I won't play.

As long as your people keep fucking things up, I'll keep bitching.

We're not fucking up anything. When we were in charge, this country was going in a great direction. Because people like you don't vote or vote for some candidate with 0% chance of winning, look at where we are today. Yes, your fault.

Yeah. Everything is hunky dory. MAGA.

After Bush, and Obama, the fucking "war on terror" - your asshats have turned our nation, once the greatest on earth, into a fucking joke.
if thats the case why are you so happy with the status quo and support it??

Forum List

Back