There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Its hilarious watching blacks praise a cop for shooting an unarmed person.
Its more hilarious watching white people whine about a crazy bitch getting shot for trying to breach the capitol.
You have got to be an IDIOT to believe that young lady deserved to be Killed.
Does any Darwin Award winner deserve to die?
The DARWINIAN SYSTEM is not CIVILIZATION
Do tell us how civilized trump's insurrectionists were on Jan 6th.
they engaged in a VERY SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE activity -----public demonstration like
the heroes of the BOSTON TEA PARTY. It is an acceptable activity of USA CULTURE ---
just as a PICKETT line is. The situation was THROWN OUT OF CONTROL ---but some
self interested elements out there and poor policing

I want to see the coward that shot the woman
He would be one of the LEO that were recognized by Congress for their heroism that day.

Why do you hate law enforcement?
Heroism? Bullshit. Cowardice. Like you. Seems no other officer saw a threat. And once again, don’t you EVER mention my wife again asshole.
I believe the rules say family members are off limits--Report that ignorant bastard.
"family members are off limits"......when someone actually does talk about someone else's family members. Not the case here.
Go fuck yourself you fat lying sack of shit. You and your fag pal Dadoalex have denigrated my wife several times. Proven. Now FOAD.

Babbett was a domestic terrorist. She got just what she deserved

Any pig slop degenerate asshole like you who would call a fine, patriotic woman who served her country a terrorist deserving a horrible murder and death for simply walking into her Capitol unarmed, unviolent, claiming she somehow intended the "violent overthrow of the government" with nothing more than her bare hands and a red ball cap is a filthy, degenerate, ignorant pustule piece of filth. Remember this when your time comes, you'll regret what you said today at the moment your time comes, Ashli will be there as well looking on.

View attachment 502908

she was a trump humping Qanon freak that threatened the lives of congress.

nothing more.
She was an unarmed woman who threatened no one.

she was right at the door participating in the break down to the only barrier to the last protection of the house chambers - where congress was hiding. there was no reason to believe she wasn't strapped - either with a weapon, bomb or both.

stop it, cause you lost this debate just as hard as donny losing the election.
Ummmm...cops aren't allowed to assume that someone has a weapon when not only is there no weapon but nothing that even looks like a weapon. She had 3 secret service cops in front of her, that the shooter hid from when he snuck up on the side to shoot her, two regular cops to the Left of her that in front of the door and moved to the side, and 4 cops behind her less than 8 feet away from her when the murderer shot her------notice that none of the other 9 cops shot her or anyone else?

I guess what Playtoy is claiming is that the capitol rentacops are such pussies that they couldn't hold back or deal with a simple, unarmed 35 year old lady without shooting her in the neck.
Was she not part of a larger crowd?
You dont get murdered based on what other people may or may not do.
You'd be totally cool with a mob breaking into your home or your place of business, right?
you advocate machine gunning of unruly mobs?
Machine gunning? Where do you get that?

You'd be totally cool with a mob breaking into your home or your place of business?
your question is silly. I would not be "totally cool" with a tornado sweeping me off to
the LAND OF OZ. The Capitol building is not "HOME" to anyone----it is a government
building OF THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE_---and-----some other nice words

far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Because she was conservative and white then it’s ok, because she was a “terrorist”, really? Your going to run with that narrative? What would your sorry pathetic excuse for existence say if she was black, conservative, and a vet would you again say pop her ass, because she was a “terrorist”? and if she were black, liberal, drug addict, burning, looting, and assaulting police officers, would she then be a martyr, and not by your definition seen as a “terrorist”? Your hypocrisy is a disgrace. The officer will have to live with himself, however unfortunately by your own demented standards be protected.
Specifically because she was a white conservative i say she was a stupid bitch and good riddance. Anyone else I would have said too bad but what did they expect after being warned 4 times?

So warn someone 4 times then shoot to kill? Really? That only applies to White, Hispanic, and Asian people. I would love to see how a judge and jury would rule.
You wont see that because he was cleared of all possible crimes in popping her ass.
Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. Her family is suing. Meaning an independent investigation will be done. And this murderer will be jailed, broke, or both. Because George Floyd was a piece of shit drug addict criminal, he was a dummy and good riddance.
When is that lawsuit being filed? We've been waiting. Tick tock.
When is Trump getting arrested? When will you stop being a racist family denigrating sack of shit? Tick tock you clueless bitch.

He would be one of the LEO that were recognized by Congress for their heroism that day.

Heroism? Bullshit. Cowardice. Like you. Seems no other officer saw a threat. And once again, don’t you EVER mention my wife again asshole.
I believe the rules say family members are off limits--Report that ignorant bastard.
"family members are off limits"......when someone actually does talk about someone else's family members. Not the case here.
Go fuck yourself you fat lying sack of shit. You and your fag pal Dadoalex have denigrated my wife several times. Proven. Now FOAD.
Lighten up Francis.

Because she was conservative and white then it’s ok, because she was a “terrorist”, really? Your going to run with that narrative? What would your sorry pathetic excuse for existence say if she was black, conservative, and a vet would you again say pop her ass, because she was a “terrorist”? and if she were black, liberal, drug addict, burning, looting, and assaulting police officers, would she then be a martyr, and not by your definition seen as a “terrorist”? Your hypocrisy is a disgrace. The officer will have to live with himself, however unfortunately by your own demented standards be protected.
Specifically because she was a white conservative i say she was a stupid bitch and good riddance. Anyone else I would have said too bad but what did they expect after being warned 4 times?

So warn someone 4 times then shoot to kill? Really? That only applies to White, Hispanic, and Asian people. I would love to see how a judge and jury would rule.
You wont see that because he was cleared of all possible crimes in popping her ass.
Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. Her family is suing. Meaning an independent investigation will be done. And this murderer will be jailed, broke, or both. Because George Floyd was a piece of shit drug addict criminal, he was a dummy and good riddance.
When is Trump getting arrested? When will you stop being a racist family denigrating sack of shit? Tick tock you clueless bitch.
The former president, I give it 3-4 months.

I did. So did another poster. Still waiting for action almost 3 days later.
Any day now....Any day now....Any day now...I'd like to speak to the Manager...View attachment 503975
Why don’t you go FOAD. Talk about my wife some more you fat fucking asshole.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!
Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by a capitol cop for trespass. Maybe it is time to open season on the rioters of the last year--ALL LIVES MATTER.
Why arent you doing this now instead of posting on an internet board?
Cowards only talk the talk.
They also shoot unarmed women.
Calling Capitol Police Officers protecting members of Congress "cowards"......that's clearly a projecting comment from a True Coward.

30JUN21 (13 days)
Calling a, patriotic woman who served her country a terrorist and saying that she deserved to be murdered, make YOU sound like the IDIOT that you must be.
She's dead by her own hand.
Yes....and being former military police, she knew better but she got sucked into the orange cult....so sad.

Lighten up Francis.
Fuck you asshole. Guess we can denigrate your family and tell you to lighten up.

Then leave forever if it doesn’t happen.

I am enjoying following the NY AG's investigation.

I did. So did another poster. Still waiting for action almost 3 days later.
Any day now....Any day now....Any day now...I'd like to speak to the Manager...View attachment 503975
Why don’t you go FOAD. Talk about my wife some more you fat fucking asshole.
Pardon me....did you say you wanted to talk to the Manager? Again? More false accusations?

justified homicide.
Wrong as always you drunk. Let’s see one of those INDEPENDENT investigations you morons always cry for, yet are avoiding like the plague in this case.
Independent investigations....the ones being blocked by Republicans. What are they hiding? How many of the GOP Congresscritters are complicite?
You stupid fat retarded piece of shit. There are already investigations ongoing stupid. How come Pisslosi the drunk won’t talk under oath? Why isn’t the video footage released? What are Dems hiding?

Last edited:
Lantern and all the other retards are actually entitled to their opinion no matter how bass ackwards it is. I wonder whats going to happen when reality and their fantasy violently collide?
You kidding? They'll all be hiding under their beds, worried about when they'll have time to change their chonies.
Oh how wrong you’ll see you are.

Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss that part.
No warnings, she was unarmed, and the police IN THE ROOM saw no threat. You seem to keep missing that important part. Kind of like how you fail to do your job.
The police in the room with the crazy bitch punked out due to the large number of hostiles. The officer that euthanized her wasnt havent any of it.
Go try that in court. Sorry, you’re not ever going to find proof of your idiotic claims. Funny how those officers saw no threat.
No one is going to court facing criminal charges over shooting the bitch. He was already cleared.
Not by any REAL investigation. The coward can still be charged. This isn’t over.

it's really doubtful that her husband will even win in civil court. but if he does - & only because of a trump humping judge presiding, not a penny will be from that cop's pocket.
It's like winning the lottery....you have to play first. In order to win a lawsuit, he has to file one. Still waiting......
The suit is already in motion. Your murderer will pay.

Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss that part.
No warnings, she was unarmed, and the police IN THE ROOM saw no threat. You seem to keep missing that important part. Kind of like how you fail to do your job.
The police in the room with the crazy bitch punked out due to the large number of hostiles. The officer that euthanized her wasnt havent any of it.
Go try that in court. Sorry, you’re not ever going to find proof of your idiotic claims. Funny how those officers saw no threat.
No one is going to court facing criminal charges over shooting the bitch. He was already cleared.
Not by any REAL investigation. The coward can still be charged. This isn’t over.

it's really doubtful that her husband will even win in civil court. but if he does - & only because of a trump humping judge presiding, not a penny will be from that cop's pocket.
It's like winning the lottery....you have to play first. In order to win a lawsuit, he has to file one. Still waiting......
The suit is already in motion. Your murderer will pay.
really-----the lawsuit is ongong? good luck----but win or lose it is
never going to lost the bitterness

Its more hilarious watching white people whine about a crazy bitch getting shot for trying to breach the capitol.
Was she or not trying to enter a restricted area and disobeying police orders?
Yes she was trespassing
As a visibly unarmed person who was not displaying a weapon on anyone, you don’t get executed
What you theoretically might do later on is not a lethal threat

Lantern and all the other retards are actually entitled to their opinion no matter how bass ackwards it is. I wonder whats going to happen when reality and their fantasy violently collide?
We aren’t the retard who claimed homicide isn’t murder, then posted a link proving you lied.
Homicide isn't murder.

Homicide is homicide.

All murders are homicides (which by definition is nothing more than causing the death of a person period) - but not all homicides are murder.
Good luck with explaining something simple to that one.
You managed to lift your fat face from the plate for no content and a personal attack. Your ignorance is growing by the second.

Does any Darwin Award winner deserve to die?
The DARWINIAN SYSTEM is not CIVILIZATION
Do tell us how civilized trump's insurrectionists were on Jan 6th.
they engaged in a VERY SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE activity -----public demonstration like
the heroes of the BOSTON TEA PARTY. It is an acceptable activity of USA CULTURE ---
just as a PICKETT line is. The situation was THROWN OUT OF CONTROL ---but some
self interested elements out there and poor policing
"a VERY SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE activity"..................... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1624307586872.png
"very socially acceptable"?

1624307611839.png

1624307660159.png

1624307702918.png

1624307739732.png

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!
Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by a capitol cop for trespass. Maybe it is time to open season on the rioters of the last year--ALL LIVES MATTER.
Why arent you doing this now instead of posting on an internet board?
Cowards only talk the talk.
They also shoot unarmed women.
Calling Capitol Police Officers protecting members of Congress "cowards"......that's clearly a projecting comment from a True Coward.

30JUN21 (13 days)
Calling a, patriotic woman who served her country a terrorist and saying that she deserved to be murdered, make YOU sound like the IDIOT that you must be.
Largely trolls and/or paid
How much do you think people get paid to troll here? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I mean, it's a really really important forum.
It’s important enough for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back