"There is no Black or White America, there is the Untied States of America"

I think this is absolutely ridiculous. To blame the actions of people 6 GENERATIONS ago for conditions today is, simply, looking for somebody to blame. Surely, you can be more intellectually honest than that.

Right because we know right after the civil war everything changed and there was no racism. It just magically vanished. Nobody since has been discriminated against for fair housing, voting, getting a job, targeted by the police, face harsher penalties when convicted of crimes, none of that ever happened, right?
The OP is referring to the racial divide in America and why Obama did more to further it than help it.

I think his presidency has exposed a simmering undercurrent of Racism and/or Prejudiced in America. I don't think it is so much specifically about the president, any Black Democrat would have induced the same vitriolic responses from the nutters.

What will future generations think about the way he was treated?
Obama's problem is certainly not his race it's that he's a race -baiter, who uses race and ethnic background to divide us for political purposes..Hate is good politics to Obama

The race baiters are the ones who twist every utterance from both the President and the First Lady into a divisive lie.
Obama doesn't need any help ...He's quit good at it. He 's been taking pointers from his race adviser Al sharpton
JROC, I've got a question for you!
The US Jewish population has supported Obama from day 1 of his campaign to be president. Yet, you seem to make a mockery of that Jewish initiative. Obviously, you are not as bright as your Democrat Jewish brethren but you ought to make an effort to find out what made them stick to Obama. You may be compromising something in the best interest of Jews without even knowing it by siding with the White male American Taliban.
Umm... What?.... As i told one of the board clowns here "Stat". 80% of Jews stayed in Egypt, they did not leave during the exodus and were lost to history. were they right? of course not. ill stick with the 20%. i'm probably the least racist person on this board .Can i say the same about you?. No you're just a neither race baiter like the rest of the liberal scum

Do you have a link for that...jewteaper...and what do you consider to be wealthy...are we talking upper mddle class or millionaires? are we talking first generation...or a daddy makng the money and passng it down from generation to generation...you know...as Mormon Romney said...f you need help, just borrow it from your parents. ...you know....not working for an investment, but having it given to you or secured for you by a family member.
Most people aren't born wealthy in this country pea brain. You can move in and out of income brackets here. You're not destine to be stuck were you are here, unless of course you're a complete and utter moron like yourself:uhoh3: .
In other words, jewteaper s talking out of his ass and has no answer. you said the majorty of WEALTHY people started out poor. Prove it. Answer at least one of my inquiries, jewteaper ass.

"Only 6% of those surveyed earned their money from inheritance alone. 69% earned their wealth mostly by trading time and effort for money, or by “working." '

Most Wealthy Individuals Earned Not Inherited Their Wealth - Forbes

According to Thomas J. Stanley's book, "The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy," only 20% of millionaires inherited their riches. The other 80% are what you'd call nouveau riche: first-generation millionaires who earned their cash on their own. Many millionaires simply worked, saved, and lived within their means to generate their wealth -- think accountants and managers: regular people going to work every day. Most millionaires didn't get their riches overnight when a rich relative died -- they worked for the money.

7 Millionaire Myths - Yahoo Finance

Anything else you want to feel really stupid about?
So the bar as to what is wealthy is lowered? So these people didn't come from wealthy parent or family? If a millionaire has a son who also becomes a millionaire...does that really mean they moved up or maintained the same?

Read the post ---- read the references.

Don't deflect -- you clearly challenged the idea that most 'rich' people EARN their money - and you have been summarily dismissed.
Obama calls people who make $200,00 a year rich, while politicians like him rake in millions. Bill and Hillary 135 million and counting. It's good to be part of the political class.

Because his first assumption is "racism"....when it can be one of many reasons.

Is this a specific occasion you are referring to or do you mean to say there is a pattern?
There is a pattern. It started the day he said the Boston police acted stupidly. It continued when his AG dropped the charges against the Black Panthers. It continued further when he said if he had a son he could have looked like Trayvon Martin. It was obvious when his AG pushed as hard as he can to find that the Michael Brown homicide was a civil rights violation (which he couldn't). His First Lady implying that black children do not feel welcome in Museums......yes, it is a pattern.

Now, sure, you can take each individual situation and say "well, he never actually threw race into it....".....but one must be blind not to see a pattern of behavior.

OK, I get it. When the President says something about race in this country, it's racist.
No. When the President says something racist, then it's racist. He does not get a "pass" just cause he's black, now does he?

Yep, just not seeing the racism part.
Odd.

Is this a specific occasion you are referring to or do you mean to say there is a pattern?
There is a pattern. It started the day he said the Boston police acted stupidly. It continued when his AG dropped the charges against the Black Panthers. It continued further when he said if he had a son he could have looked like Trayvon Martin. It was obvious when his AG pushed as hard as he can to find that the Michael Brown homicide was a civil rights violation (which he couldn't). His First Lady implying that black children do not feel welcome in Museums......yes, it is a pattern.

Now, sure, you can take each individual situation and say "well, he never actually threw race into it....".....but one must be blind not to see a pattern of behavior.

OK, I get it. When the President says something about race in this country, it's racist.
No. When the President says something racist, then it's racist. He does not get a "pass" just cause he's black, now does he?

Yep, just not seeing the racism part.
Odd.

:disbelief:

Right because we know right after the civil war everything changed and there was no racism. It just magically vanished. Nobody since has been discriminated against for fair housing, voting, getting a job, targeted by the police, face harsher penalties when convicted of crimes, none of that ever happened, right?
I think his presidency has exposed a simmering undercurrent of Racism and/or Prejudiced in America. I don't think it is so much specifically about the president, any Black Democrat would have induced the same vitriolic responses from the nutters.

What will future generations think about the way he was treated?
Obama's problem is certainly not his race it's that he's a race -baiter, who uses race and ethnic background to divide us for political purposes..Hate is good politics to Obama

The race baiters are the ones who twist every utterance from both the President and the First Lady into a divisive lie.
Obama doesn't need any help ...He's quit good at it. He 's been taking pointers from his race adviser Al sharpton
JROC, I've got a question for you!
The US Jewish population has supported Obama from day 1 of his campaign to be president. Yet, you seem to make a mockery of that Jewish initiative. Obviously, you are not as bright as your Democrat Jewish brethren but you ought to make an effort to find out what made them stick to Obama. You may be compromising something in the best interest of Jews without even knowing it by siding with the White male American Taliban.
Umm... What?.... As i told one of the board clowns here "Stat". 80% of Jews stayed in Egypt, they did not leave during the exodus and were lost to history. were they right? of course not. ill stick with the 20%. i'm probably the least racist person on this board .Can i say the same about you?. No you're just a neither race baiter like the rest of the liberal scum

If you are Jewish, as you seem to demonstrate so graphically, you are likely a recent proselyte. Your "Klanish" responses here on USMB are not typical of Jews I have known and associated with. Your lineage comes from another source; one that puts you in sheer opposition to altruism and brotherly love. No, you are no Jew despite the ostentatious overtures presented as such.

You dodged my question? Have you examined your reasons for not joining the majority of you fellow Jews in supporting Obama?
Tell us how those high cognitive Jewish Democrats are wrong and you, the less cognitively endowed, are so right!

Most people aren't born wealthy in this country pea brain. You can move in and out of income brackets here. You're not destine to be stuck were you are here, unless of course you're a complete and utter moron like yourself:uhoh3: .
In other words, jewteaper s talking out of his ass and has no answer. you said the majorty of WEALTHY people started out poor. Prove it. Answer at least one of my inquiries, jewteaper ass.

"Only 6% of those surveyed earned their money from inheritance alone. 69% earned their wealth mostly by trading time and effort for money, or by “working." '

According to Thomas J. Stanley's book, "The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy," only 20% of millionaires inherited their riches. The other 80% are what you'd call nouveau riche: first-generation millionaires who earned their cash on their own. Many millionaires simply worked, saved, and lived within their means to generate their wealth -- think accountants and managers: regular people going to work every day. Most millionaires didn't get their riches overnight when a rich relative died -- they worked for the money.

So the bar as to what is wealthy is lowered? So these people didn't come from wealthy parent or family? If a millionaire has a son who also becomes a millionaire...does that really mean they moved up or maintained the same?

Don't deflect -- you clearly challenged the idea that most 'rich' people EARN their money - and you have been summarily dismissed.
Obama calls people who make $200,00 a year rich, while politicians like him rake in millions. Bill and Hillary 135 million and counting. It's good to be part of the political class.
Obama and Hillary are willing to pay higher taxes on wealth

Last edited:
At every opportunity, SB-1070, to Beer Summit, to Trayvon to Ferguson to name a few Obama and his sidekick Holder misused their influence to weigh in on local Racial issues which has inflamed and divided this country without question. Liberals can squeal all they want, they KNOW it's true.

He didn't inflame Racial issues, they were already present.

The biggest difference is that President Obama is willing to talk about them and maybe disrupt the status quo which inflames racists because they like the status quo.

At every opportunity, SB-1070, to Beer Summit, to Trayvon to Ferguson to name a few Obama and his sidekick Holder misused their influence to weigh in on local Racial issues which has inflamed and divided this country without question. Liberals can squeal all they want, they KNOW it's true.

Lets not forget his "race adviser" Al Sharpton who has been to the white House 65 times!! Wtf?:eusa_shhh:

How DARE the president use his free will to invite someone in his house? That liberal commie pinko.

Actually, they aren't - thus, the non-profit 'foundation'.

More rightwing conspiracy theories

Why don't you start another investigation?

Dismiss it --- don't discuss it.

Coward.

Coward.

BENGHAZI!

Coward.

BENGHAZI!

Now that thar is funny shit, I don't care who ya are!

Oh come on now. Are you telling me the relationship Obama has with Al Sharpton and the number of times he has come to the White House is just "inviting someone to the WH"?
Link
Psst -- it doesn't require a link. It requires you to take a position.

Unless, of course, you are denying Sharpton's presence at the White House. And, if you believe that, prove it.

Oh come on now. Are you telling me the relationship Obama has with Al Sharpton and the number of times he has come to the White House is just "inviting someone to the WH"?
Link

Unless, of course, you are denying Sharpton's presence at the White House. And, if you believe that, prove it.
Show me Sharptons visits to the White House
Breitbart doesn't count

Link

Show me Sharptons visits to the White House
Breitbart doesn't count

WaPo Fact Checker Giuliani Right on Sharpton Visits to WH
Visitor Access Records The White House
Al Sharpton at the White House National Review Online
Sharpton Visited the Obama White House 61 Times
Al Sharpton returns to White House for his 73RD visit with Barack Obama Daily Mail Online

Feel silly about challenging something you apparently knew nothing about, and were too damn lazy to research ?

You should ....

Forum List

Back