"There is no Black or White America, there is the Untied States of America"

At every opportunity, SB-1070, to Beer Summit, to Trayvon to Ferguson to name a few Obama and his sidekick Holder misused their influence to weigh in on local Racial issues which has inflamed and divided this country without question. Liberals can squeal all they want, they KNOW it's true.
Be specific. Was Johnson out of line? Was he a race baiter. What about MLK?

Your lack of familiarity with political history is legendary.

Johnson? You mean the one who said, at the signing of the Voting Rights Act, said "This will have the ******* voting Democrat for 200 years." That the one?
Actually, he didn't say that. It is a teaper lie.

But when he sent federal troops into the South...was he a race baiter? When he used the DOJ to nvestigate hate crimes...did that make him a race baiter...a racist?
Actions taken for political expediency no more reveal the soul of a man than does his posts on USMB.
You didn't answer the question...was Johnson a race baiter? was he an ant-white racist? Was MLK a race baiter? Was he unjustified.

(I bet this teaper won't answer as it exposes him to reality).

Just call him a n1ger and get it over with. You pussy teaper Jews and your fear of embracing your hate is pathetic.

Maybe you can go beat up an Ethiopian IDF soldier...Jews seem to like attacking black people.

An anti-Semitic post to fight racism????

Anybody else see the irony???

The guys got Jews on the brain:cuckoo:
The truth is coming to light. Jews that spew hate like you in the US....Jews in Israel attacking black DF soldiers....the Jews, lke you, will burn in hell like the Catholics for perverting the Word of God.

Anti-Semitic???? Nahhhhhh !!!! What was I thinking???

The sad part is you don't see it in yourself -
Give me an example...link to my supposed anti-semitism.
Are you serious???? Your posts here demonstrate your prejudice. (#221, 225, etc. etc ) Your insistence to bring negative commentary about the Jewish community into a discussion about American black/white relations.

At every opportunity, SB-1070, to Beer Summit, to Trayvon to Ferguson to name a few Obama and his sidekick Holder misused their influence to weigh in on local Racial issues which has inflamed and divided this country without question. Liberals can squeal all they want, they KNOW it's true.

Johnson? You mean the one who said, at the signing of the Voting Rights Act, said "This will have the ******* voting Democrat for 200 years." That the one?

But when he sent federal troops into the South...was he a race baiter? When he used the DOJ to nvestigate hate crimes...did that make him a race baiter...a racist?
Actions taken for political expediency no more reveal the soul of a man than does his posts on USMB.
You didn't answer the question...was Johnson a race baiter? was he an ant-white racist? Was MLK a race baiter? Was he unjustified.

I will respond to dumb questions and comments - I will respond to stupid questions and comments - I will not, however, respond to such incredibly stupid questions as you pose here.

Grow up.

The truth is coming to light. Jews that spew hate like you in the US....Jews in Israel attacking black DF soldiers....the Jews, lke you, will burn in hell like the Catholics for perverting the Word of God.

Anti-Semitic???? Nahhhhhh !!!! What was I thinking???

The sad part is you don't see it in yourself -
Give me an example...link to my supposed anti-semitism.
Are you serious???? Your posts here demonstrate your prejudice. (#221, 225, etc. etc ) Your insistence to bring negative commentary about the Jewish community into a discussion about American black/white relations.
And he still refuses to answer simple questions.

The Jewry was brought into this because the racist OP...is a black hating Jew. Given that the Jews in Israel are beating blacks and refusing to allow black Jews into land that was promised to them by God...they deserve to be in this conversation because they are racsts like the teapers. A teaper Jew racist...the Jewry should be ashamed.

I will respond to dumb questions and comments - I will respond to stupid questions and comments - I will not, however, respond to such incredibly stupid questions as you pose here.

Grow up.
Yet you stll refuse to answers...because the truth will expose your hypocrisy. Typical teaper.

Grow up.
Yet you stll refuse to answers...because the truth will expose your hypocrisy. Typical teaper.

I will not dignify the ignorance of your questions by responding .... try reality, for a change.

I don't see how Obama can be construed as racially divisive. What has he said that is racially divisive?
So, you DO agree with the op AND Obama! Gee,I knew it...:lol: :dig:
I agree with Obama in that 2004 speech. Does Obama agree with what he said there? I think not. Neither do you apparently
Just call him a n1ger and get it over with. You pussy teaper Jews and your fear of embracing your hate is pathetic.

Maybe you can go beat up an Ethiopian IDF soldier...Jews seem to like attacking black people.

Hate? When did that happen? .....Hater:cuckoo:

Lets not forget his "race adviser" Al Sharpton who has been to the white House 65 times!! Wtf?:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
What happened? Obama must have been lying in this speech. He has divided us more so than any president in recent history. it's sad to say that the first mixed race president has been so bad for race relations. He could have actually been the great uniter, instead he chose the opposite. What a waste:(

There are plenty of Americas
White America
Black America
Rich America
Poor America
Christian America
Nonreligious America
Texans

What happened? Obama must have been lying in this speech. He has divided us more so than any president in recent history. it's sad to say that the first mixed race president has been so bad for race relations. He could have actually been the great uniter, instead he chose the opposite. What a waste:(

White America
Black America
Rich America
Poor America
Christian America
Nonreligious America
Texans

So you dont agree with the 2004 Obama either?...Neither does he. Leftist are bigots and there is no "rich and poor America" the rich can become poor, the poor can become rich, that's the beauty of this country. we are not stuck in an income bracket like most places in the world.

White America
Black America
Rich America
Poor America
Christian America
Nonreligious America
Texans

So you dont agree with the 2004 Obama either?...Neither does he. Leftist are bigots and there is no "rich and poor America" the rich can become poor, the poor can become rich, that's the beauty of this country. we are not stuck in an income bracket like most places in the world.

Fuck....that is too Damned funny

Oh yea....the rich tremble at the prospect of becoming poor

White America
Black America
Rich America
Poor America
Christian America
Nonreligious America
Texans

Fuck....that is too Damned funny

Oh yea....the rich tremble at the prospect of becoming poor

Some probably do, Do you hate people who work hard and do well for themselves?

Yep, he started it off with his professor buddy Gates, when he called the police acted Stupidly. and continually marched on and poked his nose into STATE matters from Martin, to now Baltimore. The only kooks out there are the ones trying to cover for him on it. and how sad they have search around the Internet and take what ONE person said on it. to come up with this thread

Because his first assumption is "racism"....when it can be one of many reasons.

What if it is racism? Why have you people summarily rejected the existence of racism in this country?
Most places around the country racism is a dead and gone issue. It's only in democrat hell holes and nazi training camps where racism is still going strong.

I see racism every day on this forum.
Yes there are one or two racists on here.... a couple that claim to be black and a couple that claim to be white.

ShootSpeeders
Tank
Rocko
WelfareQueen

I just name 4 in 30 seconds. GTFO with this 1 or 2 BS.
I wrote that in 30 seconds I said four you said four.. let's say its maybe 2-10%... I really don't have a good guess.

Yep, he started it off with his professor buddy Gates, when he called the police acted Stupidly. and continually marched on and poked his nose into STATE matters from Martin, to now Baltimore. The only kooks out there are the ones trying to cover for him on it. and how sad they have search around the Internet and take what ONE person said on it. to come up with this thread

The police didn't act stupidly when harrassing a man attempting to enter his own home?

I wouldn't call him anything...just as I don't like people referring to me as "the white guy over there"

But that aside....race hustlers don't have to be black. I know many people that are not black that look for racism even where racism does not exist.

Heck, my sister called me a racist for not voting for Obama....even though she knew that I was a conservative for the last 35 years of my life.

Do you think Stephanie would be using terms like "Race Hustler" if Obama were white?
I cant speak for Stephanie.....but I sure as hell would have called him a race hustler for his statements as it pertains to racism even if he were white.
Who was that reverend? Pfleger? He was not black and he was most definitely a race hustler.

Why is he a race hustler? Obama that is.

Is this a specific occasion you are referring to or do you mean to say there is a pattern?
There is a pattern. It started the day he said the Boston police acted stupidly. It continued when his AG dropped the charges against the Black Panthers. It continued further when he said if he had a son he could have looked like Trayvon Martin. It was obvious when his AG pushed as hard as he can to find that the Michael Brown homicide was a civil rights violation (which he couldn't). His First Lady implying that black children do not feel welcome in Museums......yes, it is a pattern.

Now, sure, you can take each individual situation and say "well, he never actually threw race into it....".....but one must be blind not to see a pattern of behavior.

The police didn't act stupidly when harrassing a man attempting to enter his own home?
No. They acted within protocol by insisting to see the homeowners ID seeing as witnesses saw two men break into the home. But what a poor way to spin it.

Well....let me ask you this.....

What if, in fact, the man climbing threw the window was a burglar. He entered the home, surprised the Professor, pistol whipped the Professor and started to ransack the home. When the Police arrived, the burglar answered the door and claimed to be the home owner. In the meantime, the professor is on the floor in the back room bleeding from his head.

The police, trying to be "not stupid" decide not to ask for ID from the man and believe he is the homeowner and leave.

The next day, the Professor is found dead in his home; his home is ransacked and the burglar/murderer is long gone.

Would you say the police acted stupidly for believing the burglar was the homeowner and thus not asking for ID?

What should he have done differently?
Not hire Al Sharpton as a "race adviser" Today Obama blamed Slavery and Jim Crow for riots? WTF?

I think today's racial issues have a basis in slavery and Jim Crow as well as many other aspects of our past. Do we not have a representative democracy today because we struggled under another government? The past helps craft our future, it's a part of us.

You have people (way more than healthy) on this board who day after day go on these racial tears. The victimized whites. I tell ya', if you can't make it in America because you are white, you really suck at life.

I think this is absolutely ridiculous. To blame the actions of people 6 GENERATIONS ago for conditions today is, simply, looking for somebody to blame. Surely, you can be more intellectually honest than that.

Right because we know right after the civil war everything changed and there was no racism. It just magically vanished. Nobody since has been discriminated against for fair housing, voting, getting a job, targeted by the police, face harsher penalties when convicted of crimes, none of that ever happened, right?
The OP is referring to the racial divide in America and why Obama did more to further it than help it.

I think his presidency has exposed a simmering undercurrent of Racism and/or Prejudiced in America. I don't think it is so much specifically about the president, any Black Democrat would have induced the same vitriolic responses from the nutters.

What will future generations think about the way he was treated?
Obama's problem is certainly not his race it's that he's a race -baiter, who uses race and ethnic background to divide us for political purposes..Hate is good politics to Obama

The race baiters are the ones who twist every utterance from both the President and the First Lady into a divisive lie.

Do you think Stephanie would be using terms like "Race Hustler" if Obama were white?
I cant speak for Stephanie.....but I sure as hell would have called him a race hustler for his statements as it pertains to racism even if he were white.
Who was that reverend? Pfleger? He was not black and he was most definitely a race hustler.

Is this a specific occasion you are referring to or do you mean to say there is a pattern?
There is a pattern. It started the day he said the Boston police acted stupidly. It continued when his AG dropped the charges against the Black Panthers. It continued further when he said if he had a son he could have looked like Trayvon Martin. It was obvious when his AG pushed as hard as he can to find that the Michael Brown homicide was a civil rights violation (which he couldn't). His First Lady implying that black children do not feel welcome in Museums......yes, it is a pattern.

Now, sure, you can take each individual situation and say "well, he never actually threw race into it....".....but one must be blind not to see a pattern of behavior.

OK, I get it. When the President says something about race in this country, it's racist.

OK, I get it. When the President says something about race in this country, it's racist.
No. When the President says something racist, then it's racist. He does not get a "pass" just cause he's black, now does he?

Forum List

Back