There Is Evidence For God

The shitty behavior of religious people is the single biggest factor in the decline of religiosity of Americans.

Re-post without the vulgarity and I'll provide the response you deserve.

Meanwhile......digest this: Father Jame Altman putting Democrats/Liberals in their place.
….that the Democrats are promising. Riots, murder, food deserts because the groceries have been burned and looted. Real Americans are shocked and disheartened by the encouragement and outright support looters, arsonists, and thugs have received from the major party of the United States.

But it was quite a surprise to see that shock and anger from a precinct that I’ve come to expect to be either silent or actually supportive of the ‘activists’ who are out to destroy our history, tradition, morality and values…….
Yup…..a valiant priest spoke up blistering the thugs, the Democrats, and even his superiors in the Church.

Hate filled defenders of the faith like you are the single biggest reason people walk away from your Jesus fan clubs and never look back. How's that you flaming hypocrite?

Much better.

Here's your response, Democrats/Liberals/Militant Secularists/atheists.

View attachment 359552View attachment 359554View attachment 359555

“…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, or vice versa?”
Ben Shapiro

Christianity is just organized hate when the words of Jesus carry no weight in your attitudes and actions. Where is your love for your neighbor? Where is your charity? What is the example you show to the irreligious that Christians are good people? Jesus told us to look at ourselves before we criticize others. I took a close look at my faith years ago and found that American Christianity was nailing Christ back up on the cross every Sunday to shut him up all over again.

"Where is your love for your neighbor? Where is your charity? "

I'm glad you asked.....now watch me put you in your place.

The folks on my side are far more charitable than Liberals/Democrats/Progressives.

1."'Tis the season for giving—and it turns out that conservatives and like-minded welfare skeptics more than hold their own when it comes to charity. So says Arthur C. Brooks in his new book Who Really Cares?: The Surprising Truth About Compassionate Conservatism.

2. Arthur Brooks, a public policy professor at Syracuse University, sums up his own results thusly: Giving is dictated by "strong families, church attendance, earned income (as opposed to state-subsidized income), and the belief that individuals, not government, offer the best solution to social ills--all of these factors determine how likely one is to give."

3. ...those who say they strongly oppose redistribution by government to remedy income inequality give over 10 times more to charity than those who strongly support government intervention, with a difference of $1,627 annually versus $140 to all causes.

4. Brooks finds that households with a conservative at the helm gave an average of 30 percent more money to charity in 2000 than liberal households (a difference of $1,600 to $1,227). The difference isn't explained by income differential—in fact, liberal households make about 6 percent more per year.

5. Poor, rich, and middle class conservatives all gave more than their liberal counterparts. ... "People who do not value freedom and opportunity simply don't value individual solutions to social problems very much. It creates a culture of not giving."

6. In 2004, self-described liberals younger than thirty belonged to one-third fewer organizations in their communities than young conservatives. In 2002, they were 12 percent less likely to give money to charities, and one-third less likely to give blood." Liberals, he says, give less than conservatives because of religion, attitudes about government, structure of families, and earned income.

7. ...young liberals are less likely do nice things for their nearest and dearest, too. Compared with young conservatives, "a lower percentage said they would prefer to suffer than let a loved one suffer, that they are not happy unless the loved one is happy, or that they would sacrifice their own wishes for those they love."

8. "Tangible evidence suggests that charitable giving makes people prosperous, healthy, and happy. And that on its own is a huge argument to protect institutions of giving in this country, as individuals, in communities, and as a nation. We simply do best, as a nation, when people are free and they freely give."

"There's something incredibly satisfying, inherently, about voluntary giving,"...
The Giving Gap

Another custard pie in your ugly kisser, huh?

Here's yet another book you'll never read:

View attachment 359577

I hear no love and charity for anyone in your words and never have. Your politics are nothing except a twisted rationalization for passing by on the other side without guilt.

I proved my point, documented same with Brooks' book.....

...and the best the government school grad can do is ignore it.

There are certainty some very charitable Christians out there but you are not one of them. If you care about anyone but yourself you have never shown it, not even once.

Liberal playbook, page one: when you are defeated by the content, attack the messenger.

NEXT!

Remember in the bible when Jesus was confronting some pious asshole and ended up calling them a hypocrite? You are lost in the woods of religious orthodoxy and have forgotten the core of the faith you claim to have.

I understand your anger, your rage, at seeing your worldview destroyed.....but attempt to post like an adult, not a third grader.

Clean up the language.

All you are doing is showing me that I am correct that your twisted faith is a gigantic lie you tell yourself. Use the bible for something other than a blunt object to hit people with.

Not at all.

I'm simply using you to prove that your sort are ignorant liars who fear to confront your masters.

LOL I do not think you have ever even read the bible. You talk like some kind of Moony cultist.

Actually, I 'talk' like someone who can prove what they say.

Don't you wish you could do the same?

I bet you do.

What are you trying to prove? That you can get into heaven on hate? My bible says otherwise.

If you own a Bible, it's a Satanic bible.

The shitty behavior of religious people is the single biggest factor in the decline of religiosity of Americans.

Meanwhile......digest this: Father Jame Altman putting Democrats/Liberals in their place.
….that the Democrats are promising. Riots, murder, food deserts because the groceries have been burned and looted. Real Americans are shocked and disheartened by the encouragement and outright support looters, arsonists, and thugs have received from the major party of the United States.

But it was quite a surprise to see that shock and anger from a precinct that I’ve come to expect to be either silent or actually supportive of the ‘activists’ who are out to destroy our history, tradition, morality and values…….
Yup…..a valiant priest spoke up blistering the thugs, the Democrats, and even his superiors in the Church.

Hate filled defenders of the faith like you are the single biggest reason people walk away from your Jesus fan clubs and never look back. How's that you flaming hypocrite?

Much better.

“…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, or vice versa?”
Ben Shapiro

Christianity is just organized hate when the words of Jesus carry no weight in your attitudes and actions. Where is your love for your neighbor? Where is your charity? What is the example you show to the irreligious that Christians are good people? Jesus told us to look at ourselves before we criticize others. I took a close look at my faith years ago and found that American Christianity was nailing Christ back up on the cross every Sunday to shut him up all over again.

The folks on my side are far more charitable than Liberals/Democrats/Progressives.

1."'Tis the season for giving—and it turns out that conservatives and like-minded welfare skeptics more than hold their own when it comes to charity. So says Arthur C. Brooks in his new book Who Really Cares?: The Surprising Truth About Compassionate Conservatism.

2. Arthur Brooks, a public policy professor at Syracuse University, sums up his own results thusly: Giving is dictated by "strong families, church attendance, earned income (as opposed to state-subsidized income), and the belief that individuals, not government, offer the best solution to social ills--all of these factors determine how likely one is to give."

3. ...those who say they strongly oppose redistribution by government to remedy income inequality give over 10 times more to charity than those who strongly support government intervention, with a difference of $1,627 annually versus $140 to all causes.

4. Brooks finds that households with a conservative at the helm gave an average of 30 percent more money to charity in 2000 than liberal households (a difference of $1,600 to $1,227). The difference isn't explained by income differential—in fact, liberal households make about 6 percent more per year.

5. Poor, rich, and middle class conservatives all gave more than their liberal counterparts. ... "People who do not value freedom and opportunity simply don't value individual solutions to social problems very much. It creates a culture of not giving."

6. In 2004, self-described liberals younger than thirty belonged to one-third fewer organizations in their communities than young conservatives. In 2002, they were 12 percent less likely to give money to charities, and one-third less likely to give blood." Liberals, he says, give less than conservatives because of religion, attitudes about government, structure of families, and earned income.

7. ...young liberals are less likely do nice things for their nearest and dearest, too. Compared with young conservatives, "a lower percentage said they would prefer to suffer than let a loved one suffer, that they are not happy unless the loved one is happy, or that they would sacrifice their own wishes for those they love."

8. "Tangible evidence suggests that charitable giving makes people prosperous, healthy, and happy. And that on its own is a huge argument to protect institutions of giving in this country, as individuals, in communities, and as a nation. We simply do best, as a nation, when people are free and they freely give."

"There's something incredibly satisfying, inherently, about voluntary giving,"...
The Giving Gap

View attachment 359577

I hear no love and charity for anyone in your words and never have. Your politics are nothing except a twisted rationalization for passing by on the other side without guilt.

There are certainty some very charitable Christians out there but you are not one of them. If you care about anyone but yourself you have never shown it, not even once.

Liberal playbook, page one: when you are defeated by the content, attack the messenger.

NEXT!

Remember in the bible when Jesus was confronting some pious asshole and ended up calling them a hypocrite? You are lost in the woods of religious orthodoxy and have forgotten the core of the faith you claim to have.

I understand your anger, your rage, at seeing your worldview destroyed.....but attempt to post like an adult, not a third grader.

Clean up the language.

All you are doing is showing me that I am correct that your twisted faith is a gigantic lie you tell yourself. Use the bible for something other than a blunt object to hit people with.

Not at all.

I'm simply using you to prove that your sort are ignorant liars who fear to confront your masters.

LOL I do not think you have ever even read the bible. You talk like some kind of Moony cultist.

I bet you do.

What are you trying to prove? That you can get into heaven on hate? My bible says otherwise.

I've stated quite eloquently what I am proving.

a. Science now accepts that there was a beginning to the universe....as the Bible states
b. Science now concedes the order of events in Genesis.
c. There is no proof of the century and a half old Darwinian theory.

If you can provide a defense,......why haven't you?

Much better.

Ben Shapiro

The answer is no. Also that's very Communist-esque.

Much better.

Ben Shapiro

The Giving Gap

View attachment 359577

NEXT!

Clean up the language.

Not at all.

I bet you do.

a. Science now accepts that there was a beginning to the universe....as the Bible states

d. Science now concedes that snakes talk to humans.

PC hasn't been struck down by lightning from heaven.

That's proof of the non-existence of at least any benevolent god.

As usual, you've missed the point.

Obama 'look-alike' cast as Satan causes stir

View attachment 359607
"look alike"?? WTF?

I'm not seeing any similarities between them except that they both have a head.

Do you? If so, feel free to point them out to the USMB forum.

Actually, they look very dissimilar.

Clean off your specs.
Can you point out any specific similarities for the USMB forum? Or not?

Put up or shut up!

Why do you suppose so many of the cult that proclaimed Obama is god, Jesus, the messiah were so upset at the similarity?

"Satan cut from ‘Son of God’ after Obama look-alike controversy
To avoid another controversy about the character of Satan bearing a physical resemblance to President Obama in the upcoming religious film, the filmmakers have gone out of their way to edit the devil’s scenes out of “Son of God,” which is based on the TV miniseries “The Bible.”

"History Channel Casts President Obama Look-Alike as Satan"

Mehdi Ouazzani: What actor who played Obama look-a-like ...
www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-2295574 › Mehd...

Mar 18, 2013 - Many viewers of hit TV series The Bible noticed a striking resemblance between Satan and President Obama. But actor Mehdi Ouazzani, who ...

I believe I won the point.

Notice, I didn't tell you to 'shut up' when I put you in your place.
^ :icon_rolleyes:
:auiqs.jpg:
Fake news.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Pretty vapid response, when an honest one would simply be your admission that you were wrong.
Could you please provide the USMB forum an argument to back up your insinuation that any of my statements in this thread are false or dishonest in any way, so that I may rip your argument to shreds and shove it up your ass with the tools of logic and reason?

Much better.

Ben Shapiro

The answer is no. Also that's very Communist-esque.

Actually, that is my belief as well.

Since the 32nd President formed his bond with Stalin, and his coterie took control of the schools, more and more uninformed students have come away with the empty belief system of nihilism.

View attachment 359607
"look alike"?? WTF?

Clean off your specs.

Put up or shut up!

Why do you suppose so many of the cult that proclaimed Obama is god, Jesus, the messiah were so upset at the similarity?

To avoid another controversy about the character of Satan bearing a physical resemblance to President Obama in the upcoming religious film, the filmmakers have gone out of their way to edit the devil’s scenes out of “Son of God,” which is based on the TV miniseries “The Bible.”

Mar 18, 2013 - Many viewers of hit TV series The Bible noticed a striking resemblance between Satan and President Obama. But actor Mehdi Ouazzani, who ...

Fake news.

Pretty vapid response, when an honest one would simply be your admission that you were wrong.
Could you please provide the USMB forum an argument to back up your insinuation that any of my statements in this thread are false or dishonest in any way, so that I may rip your argument to shreds and shove it up your ass with the tools of logic and reason?

I've clearly proven you wrong.

Three media sources.

And the term you've inserted in your post, pretty much proves you know I've hung you out to dry. Your sort defaults that way when proven wrong.

Try to 'rip' them media I quoted, you dunce.

a. You are correct. Also the mathematics of non-zero time sequential events demonstrates that there must be a beginning of the flow of time, aka the Infinite Regression Fallacy.
Just as you cannot 'count' to infinity, you can also not count down from infinity either.

b-1. The use of the phrase 'science now concedes' is kind ambiguous. The consensus in science is a virtual bubbling stew pot of theories that change annually. At best you can say what the snap shot is at any given time.

b-2. There is also a lot of disagreement about what the 'order of events' in Genesis actually is. It mentions in verse 1:1 that the heavens and the Earth already existed, before going into the sequential day version of events. No one knows what that time interval is since the language and form of the text is not meant to be taken literally but figuratively. The point is a series of moral truths wrapped in cultural myth that Moses through the inspiration of the holy Spirit wanted to include in the narrative. What exactly those moral truths are is a m atter of belief and faith more than simply observable factoids.

c. No, there is plenty of evidence for evolution, especially in virology and infectious diseases, but that does not conflict with the simple unfilte3red message of the Bible which was not written to address modern scientific theories. Also, the theory of Evolution does not include abiogenesis. That is a different unproven theory.

a. You are correct. Also the mathematics of non-zero time sequential events demonstrates that there must be a beginning of the flow of time, aka the Infinite Regression Fallacy.
Just as you cannot 'count' to infinity, you can also not count down from infinity either.

b-1. The use of the phrase 'science now concedes' is kind ambiguous. The consensus in science is a virtual bubbling stew pot of theories that change annually. At best you can say what the snap shot is at any given time.

b-2. There is also a lot of disagreement about what the 'order of events' in Genesis actually is. It mentions in verse 1:1 that the heavens and the Earth already existed, before going into the sequential day version of events. No one knows what that time interval is since the language and form of the text is not meant to be taken literally but figuratively. The point is a series of moral truths wrapped in cultural myth that Moses through the inspiration of the holy Spirit wanted to include in the narrative. What exactly those moral truths are is a m atter of belief and faith more than simply observable factoids.

c. No, there is plenty of evidence for evolution, especially in virology and infectious diseases, but that does not conflict with the simple unfilte3red message of the Bible which was not written to address modern scientific theories. Also, the theory of Evolution does not include abiogenesis. That is a different unproven theory.

"b-2. There is also a lot of disagreement about what the 'order of events' in Genesis actually is. It mentions in verse 1:1 that the heavens and the Earth already existed, before going into the sequential day version of events."

1.11 God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation: seed-bearing plants, fruit trees of every kind on earth that bear fruit with the seed in it.” And it was so.

1.12 The earth brought forth vegetation: seed-bearing plants of every kind, and trees of every kind on earth that bear fruit with the seed in it.”

’How can we have plants when the sun doesn’t appear until the next day?’ There were the sun, moon, and stars—but they were not visible from the earth’s surface. The earth was still hot at this time and therefore high vapor pressure enveloped it in thick clouds.

The Earth's atmosphere at this time was also much heavier. Its mass was similar to that of today's oceans, and it pushed down on Earth's surface with a pressure of hundreds of bars. (For comparison, the average pressure at the Earth's surface today is 1 bar). It was also opaque — "you would not have been able to see much, just clouds covering everything," [Dave Stevenson, a Caltech professor of planetary science said].” Giant Moon-Forming Impact On Early Earth May Have Spawned Magma Ocean

“I have personally measured photosynthesis, the growth of plants and the pro- duction of oxygen from that photosynthesis on days when the overcast was so heavy no sun or even hints of a sun could be seen through the clouds, but there was plenty of light and the plants were doing fine with their photosynthesis. By the time of Day Four, the earth had cooled; the clouds were opened and the sun, moon, and stars could be visible from the earth.

At first, clouds make it impossible to see if there is a sun, but….photosynthesis can occur.

“As a result, the atmosphere cleared and the sun, moon, and stars became visible. Prior to this period, although the sun’s light could reach the earth, the actual body of the sun was not visible from the earth due to the heavy cloud cover. I personally have measured the photosynthetic production of oxygen on days that were so heavily overcast that although there was light penetrating the cluds, there was no indication of the glow of the sun behind the clouds.” The Age of the Universe: One Reality Viewed from Two Different Perspectives

Sooo…..where’s the problem???

" No, there is plenty of evidence for evolution, especially in virology and infectious diseases, ..."

What is it?

View attachment 359607
"look alike"?? WTF?

Clean off your specs.

Put up or shut up!

Fake news.

Three media sources.

And the term you've inserted in your post, pretty much proves you know I've hung you out to dry. Your sort defaults that way when proven wrong.

View attachment 359607
"look alike"?? WTF?

Clean off your specs.

Put up or shut up!

Fake news.

Three media sources.

You are dodging the question.

The question you are dodging is...

Why are you dodging the question? Are you too stupid to answer it, you stupid kunt?

View attachment 359607
"look alike"?? WTF?

Clean off your specs.

Put up or shut up!

Fake news.

Three media sources.

View attachment 359607
"look alike"?? WTF?

Clean off your specs.

Put up or shut up!

Fake news.

Three media sources.

Why are you dodging the question? Are you too stupid to answer it?

Try to stop lying.

Do your best.

Last request to drop the vulgarity.

Everything in my Science posts was based on science alone, and all my quotes were of scientists.
[...]
". . . there are no intermediate forms between finned and limbed creatures in the fossil collections of the world." G.R. Taylor, The Great Evolution Mystery, ( N.Y: Harper and Row, 1983) p. 60.
You can't mean this G.R. Taylor since that would make you a liar:
Gordon Rattray Taylor (11 January 1911 – 7 December 1981) was a popular British author and journalist

View attachment 359607
"look alike"?? WTF?

Clean off your specs.

Put up or shut up!

Fake news.

Three media sources.

View attachment 359607
"look alike"?? WTF?

Clean off your specs.

Put up or shut up!

Fake news.

Three media sources.

Why are you dodging the question? Are you too stupid to answer it?

Try to stop lying.

Do your best.

Last request to drop the vulgarity.
Request denied.

You are still dodging the question, stupid kunt.

Everything in my Science posts was based on science alone, and all my quotes were of scientists.
[...]
". . . there are no intermediate forms between finned and limbed creatures in the fossil collections of the world." G.R. Taylor, The Great Evolution Mystery, ( N.Y: Harper and Row, 1983) p. 60.
Gordon Rattray Taylor (11 January 1911 – 7 December 1981) was a popular British author and journalist

And?

[...]
And?
Brilliant defense! So much more erudite than "is not".

The atheistic neo-Marxists behind the attacks on religion make up all sorts of nonsense which they claim is science, and the easily led simply accept same. Like the Multiverse.

9. Sometimes, they admit that they push children’s fables, ‘just so stories,’ on the gullible of their ‘faith.’

“We take the side of science in spite of the patent absurdity of some of its constructs,” the geneticist Richard Lewontin remarked equably in The New York Review of Books, “in spite of its failure to fulfill many of its extravagant promises of health and life, in spite of the tolerance of the scientific community for unsubstantiated just-so stories.” We are to put up with science’s unsubstantiated just-so stories because, Lewontin explains, “we cannot allow a Divine Foot in the door!”

"...unsubstantiated just-so stories...."
Darwinism is one of those fables.

a. the fossil record proves it incorrect

b. there has never been an observed example of one species becoming another

c. I haven't found it necessary to use my religion to dispute the religion of Darwinism.....watch:

"...the reasons for rejecting Darwin's proposal were many, but first of all that many innovations cannot possibly come into existence through accumulation of many small steps, and even if they can, natural selection cannot accomplish it, because incipient and intermediate stages are not advantageous."Lovtrup, S. (1987)Darwinism: The Refutation of a MythCroom Helm Ltd., Beckingham, Kent, p. 275

d. No laboratory has been able to demonstrate DNA created by primordial devices.

There are dozens of scientists who have written similar rejections of Darwinism.

Clearly, there is no reason to support Darwinism being imposed on innocent children, the mission of government school.

[...]
And?
Brilliant defense! So much more erudite than "is not".

Defense???

From what?

Much better.

Ben Shapiro

The Giving Gap

View attachment 359577

NEXT!

Clean up the language.

Not at all.

I bet you do.

The creationists have been one of the worst offenders when it comes to driving people away from the Christian faith. No matter how the universe started you are being a bad Christian by treating people like garbage.

I don't know of any religious folks who don't accept that the earth is some three billion years old.
I know at least one. But he's kind of a nutjob. We used to be best friends. Then he claimed that I think I'm the antichrist and attacked me. He attempted to stab me with some strange wavy bladed ceremonial dagger that he got from Indonesia that he thought had some special powers.
It looked like this...
on8271__1.jpg

...only the handle was not so intricate. The handle was a carved piece of wood. But it had a wavy blade just like that. Scary!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back