There Is Evidence For God

I note that the best you can come up with in regard to evidence of god is a belief in him/her/it.
How about the universe? How about your existence? Why do you reject our Heavenly creator that gave you LIFE?

To correct falsehoods and to offer some reason and rationality to the extremists.
So it's "extreme" to believe that there is a higher power that created the universe and everything in it?

What is the "reasonable" view?

I note that the best you can come up with in regard to evidence of god is a belief in him/her/it.

Pretty much equal to your faith.....

Are you still calling Obama god, Jesus, and the messiah?????

....or just kneeling at basketball games????

1627905725263.png

1627905694189.png

There's a plethora of "evidence" but your heart and mind are closed
No, there's a lot of faith/belief but no evidence has been presented here that I've seen. Admittedly I haven't read the whole thread.

So it's "extreme" to believe that there is a higher power that created the universe and everything in it?

What is the "reasonable" view?
It's extreme to insist such a view is authoritative and absolute when it is not. It's extreme when believers use such a view to vilify science, knowledge and the pursuit of same. It's extreme when believers use their views to establish an "us vs. them" mentality by insisting their mythology must be forced on others.

Forum List

Back