There is a storm coming!!!

The United States is under attack from within and without. We are in real danger of everything this country stands for. We are being attacked on three fronts. It has always been there but now they are bringing to right out in the open and under political correctness they will lead us right down the path to conquest.
ev535923da.jpg

The United States is under attack from within and without. We are in real danger of everything this country stands for. We are being attacked on three fronts. It has always been there but now they are bringing to right out in the open and under political correctness they will lead us right down the path to conquest.
You can vote him out next year. Stay strong.

The traitors are trying to use the criminals they are inviting into this country, and the criminals they have enslaved in the cities, to eliminate the vote of the people who inhabit, and own property and businesses, over 90 percent of the land mass of our country.
You should keep these statistics in mind. How much land the Federal Government reserved, and the political leanings of the largest billionaires.

The second largest land owner happens to be the foremost person responsible for brainwashing most of America.

federal_lands.0.jpg

478240D700000578-5203807-image-a-49_1513895481647.jpg

10-biggest-landowners-in-america_CdjcJQs_large.PNG
Never heard of 'em.
You seriously don't know who TED FUCKIN' CNN TIME-WARNER TURNER is? :ack-1:

In a former life, an actor, his most famous line. . .

Time Warner merger
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. merged with Time Warner, Inc. on October 10, 1996, with Turner as vice chairman and head of Time Warner and Turner's cable networks division.[20] Turner was dropped as head of cable networks by CEO Gerald Levin but remained as Vice Chairman of Time Warner. He resigned as Time Warner vice chairman in 2003 and then from the board of directors in 2006.

On January 11, 2001, Time Warner was purchased by AOL to become AOL Time Warner,[21] a merger which Turner initially supported.[22] However, the burst of the dotcom bubble hurt the growth and profitability of the AOL division, which in turn dragged down the combined company's performance and stock price. At a board meeting in fall 2001, Turner's outburst against AOL Time Warner CEO Gerald Levin eventually led to the Levin's announced resignation effective in early 2002, being replaced by Richard Parsons.[23] In contrast to Levin, who as CEO isolated Turner from important company matters, Parsons invited Turner back to provide strategic advice, although Turner never received an operational role that he sought.[citation needed] The company dropped "AOL" from its name in October 2003. In December 2009, AOL was spun off from the Time Warner conglomerate as a separate company.

Turner was Time Warner's biggest individual shareholder.[23] It is estimated he lost as much as $7 billion when the stock collapsed in the wake of the merger.[24] When asked about buying back his former assets, he replied that he "can't afford them now".[25] In June 2014 Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox made a bid for the company valuing it at $80 billion. The Time Warner board rejected the offer and it was formally withdrawn on August 5, 2014.
Ted Turner - Wikipedia

"Islam is not a religion. It is an ideology of which religion is a fraction. More accurately it is a theocracy not compatible with the Constitution. They are hiding behind freedom of religion laws to infiltrate America with the end goal of domination. Until we recognize this cold hard truth we are complicit in our own demise. There is no radical Islam. There is simply Islam. Radicals are part of the Islamic whole. Wake up America. This is an imminent threat to our survival."

I didn't write this but I agree with it.

I for one find it hard to believe that a society that has taken great pains to try and rid itself of all the vestiges of Christianity from the governing of the country, would ever allow an even more hostile religion to gain any sort of power like you suggest is imminent.

Hyperbole to the max.
It is happening right before your eyes. Unfortunately your brainwashing prohibits you from seeing it.

No it's not. Religionist are hard core ideology and cannot be trusted either.

Dear Leader and my favorite information news channel would never lie to me or manipulate my emotions just to get my vote so they can acquire more power.

No, I shit my pants on command because they are the beacons of truth and light. We are in imminent danger. This is an extinction level crisis!
Fox preys on victimhood as does Trump, whose policy decisions are really just his list of personal grievances. No one has treated American tradesmen worse than he has.

But all polls trade on emotion. Trump's seems to trade more on fear and feelings that failure is justified by other people "cheating." And people do cheat, and so does China no doubt. The Soviets /// big league.

No one else would have given that performance in Ohio yesterday though. I only voted for McCain in 08 because I knew he'd carry my state and lose nationally. His national relevance really ended with W in 2000. But that performance was worthy of Pol Pot

The traitors are trying to use the criminals they are inviting into this country, and the criminals they have enslaved in the cities, to eliminate the vote of the people who inhabit, and own property and businesses, over 90 percent of the land mass of our country.
You should keep these statistics in mind. How much land the Federal Government reserved, and the political leanings of the largest billionaires.

The second largest land owner happens to be the foremost person responsible for brainwashing most of America.

federal_lands.0.jpg

Never heard of 'em.

Time Warner merger
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. merged with Time Warner, Inc. on October 10, 1996, with Turner as vice chairman and head of Time Warner and Turner's cable networks division.[20] Turner was dropped as head of cable networks by CEO Gerald Levin but remained as Vice Chairman of Time Warner. He resigned as Time Warner vice chairman in 2003 and then from the board of directors in 2006.

On January 11, 2001, Time Warner was purchased by AOL to become AOL Time Warner,[21] a merger which Turner initially supported.[22] However, the burst of the dotcom bubble hurt the growth and profitability of the AOL division, which in turn dragged down the combined company's performance and stock price. At a board meeting in fall 2001, Turner's outburst against AOL Time Warner CEO Gerald Levin eventually led to the Levin's announced resignation effective in early 2002, being replaced by Richard Parsons.[23] In contrast to Levin, who as CEO isolated Turner from important company matters, Parsons invited Turner back to provide strategic advice, although Turner never received an operational role that he sought.[citation needed] The company dropped "AOL" from its name in October 2003. In December 2009, AOL was spun off from the Time Warner conglomerate as a separate company.

Turner was Time Warner's biggest individual shareholder.[23] It is estimated he lost as much as $7 billion when the stock collapsed in the wake of the merger.[24] When asked about buying back his former assets, he replied that he "can't afford them now".[25] In June 2014 Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox made a bid for the company valuing it at $80 billion. The Time Warner board rejected the offer and it was formally withdrawn on August 5, 2014.
Ted Turner - Wikipedia

Oh, yeah, Turner Broadcasting Network where you used to be able to watch good old movies back in the early cable days.

So he still owns the second most land in the country, huh? Wonder where.

So when Trump gets stumped in 2020
Like you predicted in 2016? :21:

My prediction was the election was Hillary's to lose. She was like a lightweight going up against Butterbean. She couldn't knock him out with her best punch. She should have asked Bernie to be her VP. Not milquetoast.

After seeing what kind of Moroonie a President Trumpybear turned out to be, many of the independent voters who choose him over her are appalled and will never vote for him again. It will be like 2008 for the GOP, only worse.

"After seeing what kind of Moroonie a President Trumpybear turned out to be"

What exactly does this mean?

Only idiots who are brainwashed by the TEE VEE and can't think for themselves believe he is any worse than any other POTUS we have had. By any statistical measure, by the FACTS, he hasn't been bad.

Seriously? Unless that economy crashes, I'd say he is doing better than W., and probably no worse than Obama. Unless he actually invades Venezuela and starts a war, probably better. Both W and Obama started wars and were disasters economically.

federal_lands.0.jpg

Never heard of 'em.

Time Warner merger

Ted Turner - Wikipedia

Oh, yeah, Turner Broadcasting Network where you used to be able to watch good old movies back in the early cable days.

So he still owns the second most land in the country, huh? Wonder where.

He owns land mostly out west and in New York.

He also started CNN.

I don't think so. If I compromise with people who want to destroy the country, that is not going to have any good results.

Who exactly is it that you feel that wants to destroy the country?
Homos! Mexicans! Negroes! People from shitholes!
Yup, the leftists think all criminals are colored. They are unable to distinguish. After all, they all look the same.

The real danger is rigid ideology. If you're not willing to compromise with the other side, you are attacking the Republic.
Compromise is how we got here. The boomers compromised for the past 50 years and where has that gotten us? Well it got THEM a bunch of free shit and the subsequent generations a big gaping ass ache in the form of trillions in unfunded liabilities and cultural relativism.
No...there needs to be no more compromise. Boomer ideals need to hit the road. REAL conservatives need to come to the front and actually stand for something.

I've worked and payed taxes for over 45 years and have never asked for or been offered free shit. The problem with the baby boomers is the sheer size of the demographic not the benefits we were promised.

Those unwilling to compromise will be left in histories dustbin to wallow in their hatred of their fellow Americans.

Oh yeah WTF are boomer ideals?
Well you and your generation have, as with many things, eaten all of the compromise as well.
The PROBLEM with Boomers is that they inherited the wealthiest, most successful society known to man and sold it for 40 pieces of silver. Your generation will be remembered exactly as they were, hand to mouth, self-centered, self serving, piggies who ate alllll of the crop seed.

Sorry next gen, but it wasn't the baby boomers who gave America it's mass consumption problem. Carter was all about conservation and making use more efficient, energy independent and all. But that all ended in 1981. That was corporate America encouraging consumerism. That's what defeated communism. They wanted consumer goods. Now of course the real little piggies are the next generations. They're little fat piggies, with strong thumbs. For that I do blame the baby boomers. We sucked as parents.

I don't think so. If I compromise with people who want to destroy the country, that is not going to have any good results.

Yup, the leftists think all criminals are colored. They are unable to distinguish. After all, they all look the same.

The real danger is rigid ideology. If you're not willing to compromise with the other side, you are attacking the Republic.
Compromise is how we got here. The boomers compromised for the past 50 years and where has that gotten us? Well it got THEM a bunch of free shit and the subsequent generations a big gaping ass ache in the form of trillions in unfunded liabilities and cultural relativism.
No...there needs to be no more compromise. Boomer ideals need to hit the road. REAL conservatives need to come to the front and actually stand for something.

I've worked and payed taxes for over 45 years and have never asked for or been offered free shit. The problem with the baby boomers is the sheer size of the demographic not the benefits we were promised.

Those unwilling to compromise will be left in histories dustbin to wallow in their hatred of their fellow Americans.

Well you and your generation have, as with many things, eaten all of the compromise as well.
The PROBLEM with Boomers is that they inherited the wealthiest, most successful society known to man and sold it for 40 pieces of silver. Your generation will be remembered exactly as they were, hand to mouth, self-centered, self serving, piggies who ate alllll of the crop seed.

Sorry next gen, but it wasn't the baby boomers who gave America it's mass consumption problem. Carter was all about conservation and making use more efficient, energy independent and all. But that all ended in 1981. That was corporate America encouraging consumerism. That's what defeated communism. They wanted consumer goods. Now of course the real little piggies are the next generations. They're little fat piggies, with strong thumbs. For that I do blame the baby boomers. We sucked as parents.

It wasn't? Well who were born in the fat years directly following WW2? Gen X? Millennials? No...you!
Your generation watched and condoned Wars...the explosion of government...social programs...'unfunded wars..."Greed is good!" "If it feels good...do it"
Your generation are nothing but consumption. You didn't create mass consumption you made it explode for YOUR benefit...the 80's? The 'Me' Generation? Get off it.

Actually those years directly following the war were pretty lean for the world. The fat didn't explode till after the next generation grew up. I remember watching the news coverage of the war in Vietnam. I think I was 12 when they killed those kids at Kent State. Students of my generation were not really cheering that war during 70's, or any of the subsequent military engagements we've had. "If it feels good, do it" died somewhere in the middle of the 80's when it could kill you if you weren't careful.

It wasn't? Well who were born in the fat years directly following WW2? Gen X? Millennials? No...you!
Your generation watched and condoned Wars...the explosion of government...social programs...'unfunded wars..."Greed is good!" "If it feels good...do it"
Your generation are nothing but consumption. You didn't create mass consumption you made it explode for YOUR benefit...the 80's? The 'Me' Generation? Get off it.

Actually those years directly following the war were pretty lean for the world. The fat didn't explode till after the next generation grew up. I remember watching the news coverage of the war in Vietnam. I think I was 12 when they killed those kids at Kent State. Students of my generation were not really cheering that war during 70's, or any of the subsequent military engagements we've had. "If it feels good, do it" died somewhere in the middle of the 80's when it could kill you if you weren't careful.

Yes. Mid 80s was when the free love era come crashing down due to HIV.

Why would I want to do that? I think he is doing a great job!!!

My prediction was the election was Hillary's to lose. She was like a lightweight going up against Butterbean. She couldn't knock him out with her best punch. She should have asked Bernie to be her VP. Not milquetoast.

After seeing what kind of Moroonie a President Trumpybear turned out to be, many of the independent voters who choose him over her are appalled and will never vote for him again. It will be like 2008 for the GOP, only worse.

Only idiots who are brainwashed by the TEE VEE and can't think for themselves believe he is any worse than any other POTUS we have had. By any statistical measure, by the FACTS, he hasn't been bad.

Seriously? Unless that economy crashes, I'd say he is doing better than W., and probably no worse than Obama. Unless he actually invades Venezuela and starts a war, probably better. Both W and Obama started wars and were disasters economically.

Oh I don't need the last 3 years of TV coverage to know Donnie was a Maroonie and not suited to be the President. However I'm pretty sure enough independents now realize their mistake. That he hasn't fucked anything up too much is a testament to our countries resilience to Maroonies at the helm. Wall Street loves gridlock. Maintains the status quo.

Oh I don't need the last 3 years of TV coverage to know Donnie was a Maroonie and not suited to be the President. However I'm pretty sure enough independents now realize their mistake. That he hasn't fucked anything up too much is a testament to our countries resilience to Maroonies at the helm. Wall Street loves gridlock. Maintains the status quo.

Okay, so your position is you don't need TEE VEE to know that he is worse than other presidents, yet he hasn't screwed up like other presidents.

Um. . . .

Help me out here.

What exactly makes him a "Maroonie?"

Is it just that he rubs you the wrong way and you don't like his personality? Is that your big beef? I'll give you that. He is a clown, and absolute disgrace. I think all of that is show to distract his opponents, it helps him get things done. Hey, whatever man, as long as he isn't using violence. We should be concerned about his allowing the CIA to increase the use of drones and to redact publishing the collateral damage on those strikes though.

I maintain, empirically, he has done a better job than anyone since Clinton though, actually, even Clinton was a brute. Look at Bosnia and Waco. Unnecessary use of force.

The mere fact that Trump would have Barr as AG who was the guy that over saw Ruby Ridge? A definite black spot in judgement. Definitely a CYA call.

This thread is an example of what the Christchurch killer was reading and posting.

How this site can allow this insanity is beyond me

That's right, when you're losing seek to shut down the discussion.

That's how fascism works. Well done!
Funny how they forget that part.
Oh no, carry on with hate speech. It's illuminating
Just because it exposes you as a fascist doesn't make it hate speech.

You want free speech? Hey, the nazis attend free speech rallies..if you support free speech, then you're a nazi!

You want to end MS13 murders? You're a fucking racist!

You object to anti-Christian, anti-Jew sharia law advocates in our congress! You're a white nationalist!

Every leftist in the world is a bottom dwelling scum sucking treasonous cull.

Hilarious.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that. Libtards are blinded to the reality of the true economy. Brainwashed useful idiots.

Both sides of the political spectrum can hold to their own rigid ideology and be brainwashed useful idiot. Both are just as bad as the other for the Republic.
No, they aren't.
The fact that you think they are is what defines you as an anti-American leftist tool.

Over his career or just the last 3 years or so?

He was born on third, got home on a wild pitch and claims he hit the game wining home run. If you don't agree with his position on his home run, you must believe in 'fake news'.

What adversity did he face in his first two years, beside the 'derp state' that is. Clinton has the first WTC bombing, Waco, OKC... Bush of course had 9-11. Obama has the recession immediately to deal with. Trump was handed a steady economy and the war against ISIS was being handled by our capable generals.

He was born on third, got home on a wild pitch and claims he hit the game wining home run. If you don't agree with his position on his home run, you must believe in 'fake news'.

What adversity did he face in his first two years, beside the 'derp state' that is. Clinton has the first WTC bombing, Waco, OKC... Bush of course had 9-11. Obama has the recession immediately to deal with. Trump was handed a steady economy and the war against ISIS was being handled by our capable generals.

So yeah, you just personally hate him. . . .

You want free speech? Hey, the nazis attend free speech rallies..if you support free speech, then you're a nazi!

You want to end MS13 murders? You're a fucking racist!

You object to anti-Christian, anti-Jew sharia law advocates in our congress! You're a white nationalist!

Every leftist in the world is a bottom dwelling scum sucking treasonous cull.

Hilarious.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that. Libtards are blinded to the reality of the true economy. Brainwashed useful idiots.

Both sides of the political spectrum can hold to their own rigid ideology and be brainwashed useful idiot. Both are just as bad as the other for the Republic.
No, they aren't.
The fact that you think they are is what defines you as an anti-American leftist tool.

Yes I think they are. Unwavering partisanship and the quest to utterly destroy the other, calling other Americans who disagree with you anti-American, will simply lead to more conflict that our external enemies will take advantage of.

Yep an all out assault. Not even trying to hide it now.

And there you are...typing away!

What free shit are these boomers reaping?

So yeah, you just personally hate him. . . .

I do not know him personally. I don't hold his inherited wealth against him if that's what you mean. Pretending he earned it all by the sweat of his brow, yeah that's amusing in a pitiful way but no reason to hate the braggart.

Forum List

Back