CDZ There is a lot of talk from the right wing COVID 19 ALEC GOP about how law enforcement is being defunded yet ............

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Nowhere in the USA has law enforcement been defunded. It will never happen. Yes it was a bad choice of
words in the first place. What is happening in some places is allocating some money towards having individuals on the street to help "beat cops" talk down a potential situation. This is moving all too slowly IMO.

Defunding law enforcement will never happen and has not happened.

I really believe what needs to be done is weed out the racists/white radicals from all police/sheriff/state patrol departments across the USA. Killing people is not a peaceful venture ....time to clean up on the street law enforcement. In most communities law enforcement has the largest budget and is rarely questioned when more and more is requested.

Nowhere in the USA has law enforcement been defunded. It will never happen. Yes it was a bad choice of
words in the first place. What is happening in some places is allocating some money towards having individuals on the street to help "beat cops" talk down a potential situation. This is moving all too slowly IMO.

I really believe what needs to be done is weed out the racists/white radicals from all police/sheriff/state patrol departments across the USA. Killing people is not a peaceful venture ....time to clean up on the street law enforcement. In most communities law enforcement has the largest budget and is rarely questioned when more and more is requested.

I mean, come on man, just because you live in an area where walls keep the bad guys out, doesnt mean it isnt happening other places..
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Defunding is irrelevant. Officers are quitting the force and retiring in droves.

I'm laughing at you fools while you're waiting for the police to show up in time to solve your murders.

merrill A bad "choice of words"? :auiqs.jpg: AT LEAST 20 MAJOR CITIES voted to cut funding to their police departments to reallocate resources to other priorities. ALL OF THOSE CITIES have completely reversed course and now are spending millions to try to hire officers to cover for those who were let go or retired or quit. You are either misinformed or deliberatly lying, I don't which.

merrill A bad "choice of words"? :auiqs.jpg: AT LEAST 20 MAJOR CITIES voted to cut funding to their police departments to reallocate resources to other priorities. ALL OF THOSE CITIES have completely reversed course and now are spending millions to try to hire officers to cover for those who were let go or retired or quit. You are either misinformed or deliberatly lying, I don't which.
got a link......

FOX News is conservative BS and COVID 19 GOP Propaganda.......

I mean, come on man, just because you live in an area where walls keep the bad guys out, doesnt mean it isnt happening other places..
View attachment 547556
Anyone that believes FOX does have problems between their butt and their head.....

Law enforcement is still the largest budget item in every community = time to clean up law enforcement and reallocate some funding that will still be part law enforcement spending. Use the money smarter.

got a link......

FOX News is conservative BS and COVID 19 GOP Propaganda.......
Ho-hum.

The police are not being cut off not by a long shot ..... it is okay to question a law enforcement budget instead of blindly accepting it. Of course law enforcement can stop purchasing military assault vehicles and such. Too expensive and not necessary.

Yeah, "defund the police" was a stupid thing to say.

Anyone that believes FOX does have problems between their butt and their head.....
Oh i see, when the Lame Stream Media omits any news that goes against "Der Party" and their antics of destroying this country, you have no problem with that, am i right?

The police are not being cut off not by a long shot ..... it is okay to question a law enforcement budget instead of blindly accepting it. Of course law enforcement can stop purchasing military assault vehicles and such. Too expensive and not necessary.
I agree, we should totally defund all police and allow concerned citizens to take over.

Forum List

Back