CDZ Did the Chi-Coms really believe the Donald would Nuke them?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
General Milley says there is a body of 'intelligence' that demonstrates the Chinese were very fearful of the Donald doing that.

I have problems believing that......first because the Chinese have the world's premier intelligence network.

Milley said he was certain Donald would not do that....if Milley knew it I am sure China knew it as well.

The Congressman have requested that Milley give them the evidence...he has agreed to do so.

Thus that is probably the last we will hear of it.

Last edited:
General Milley says there is a body of 'intelligence' that demonstrates the Chinese were very fearful of the Donald doing that.

I have problems believing that......first because the Chinese have the world's premier intelligence network.

Milley said he was certain Donald would not do that....if Milley knew it I am sure China knew it as well.

The Congressman have requested that Milley give them the evidence...he has agreed to do so.

I hope they didn't believe Trump would nuke them. That's a terrifying prospect. General Milley is a war criminal, having lied to the public for over 10 years about our forever wars. That's the real reason to be furious with him.

Again, it is amusing to watch people completely ignorant of Chinese history and culture claim to know the Chinese mind.

Imagine if you are the Chinese Politburo. You have grown up on stories about how the west and Japan exploited China for centuries. Then you see your biggest rival undergoing political turmoil, and a president that you have concluded is unstable sacking his attorney general and defense secretary on the eve of taking the unprecedented step of challenging a duly held election.

Yeah, I can totally see why the Chinese would have been worried, especially since Trump blamed them for every failing of his presidency.

Why shouldn't the Chi-Coms believe Trump would Nuke them? The Democrats spread all kinds crap about Trump and fed it to their personal, controlled 'news' which is CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, etc. That being said.....Frankly, I don't mind at all that an enemy country is afraid of US. Miley is a milquetoast TV 'general, he probably peed his panties when Trump got elected anyway.

It's a battle of Good vs. Evil and Evil won the 2020 election

Why shouldn't the Chi-Coms believe Trump would Nuke them? The Democrats spread all kinds crap about Trump and fed it to their personal, controlled 'news' which is CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NPR, etc. That being said.....Frankly, I don't mind at all that an enemy country is afraid of US. Miley is a milquetoast TV 'general, he probably peed his panties when Trump got elected anyway.

Even Miley said that he didn't believe Trump would go all nuclear on them
He said he knew for certain that Trump was not about to Nuke the Chi-Coms.

I think the Chinese Intelligence apparatus simply 'played' Milley as in to stir up turmoil between the Executive branch and the Military.

Giving the not too bright Milley an opportunity to play the hero by going behind Trump's back to conspire with Pelosi and others to make it appear Trump could not be trusted with Nuclear Weapons.

The net result of Milleys insubordination and treason demonstrated to the Chi-Coms that we have no credible nuclear deterrant policy because Pelosi and other politicians conspired with Milley to essentially remove control of our Nuclear weapons from the executive branch.

Meanwhile .....now....supposedly Biden has control of the Nuclear Football....in theory anyhow. Now that is scary.

Though there are reports that Biden is not being allowed access to our Nuclear Weapons aka the ability to launch a nuclear attack....which further demonstrates we have no credible nuclear deterrant.

Does anyone on here realize how that is a huge,huge threat to our National Security?

Last edited:
Stop with the posting of something I didn't say, Dude.
Do you understand what a peace agreement is?
Trump convincing the tiny country of Bahrain to buy stuff from Israel is not a peace deal nor anything you could ever convince me to care about

Everyone else was far from sure about it.

trump seems unstable.

Who knows what an unstable person will do?
How does Trump seem unstable to you?

Whilst you are at it....explain why you think biden with a history of brain problems is?

Biden a guy who had two brain surgeries of the nature known to cause permanent brain damage yet our MSM would not even mention it and thus the majority of Americans who get what little news they do get from T.V. ---did not even know it.

Trump convincing the tiny country of Bahrain to buy stuff from Israel is not a peace deal nor anything you could ever convince me to care about
My point all along was that Trump isn't someone who is unstable as the liberals try and portray him as.
A stable person in fact, kept us from initiating a new war, unlike his predecessors, and was able
to broker a deal in the ME, unlike his predecessors.
I'm not here to convince you of anything, just stating facts.

Forum List

Back