"There is a huge red wave coming because of the critical race theory issue...Virginia is just a microcosm of the rest of the United States"

CRT is a complete non-issue. However, the repubs are good at creating culture war issues out of nothing. This is another instance of that. And the dummies on the right fall for it every time.

bring it on. this is a winning issue for Dems, actually

I dunno if its a winning issue. But typically moves targeting public education falter because people who decide elections are pretty satisfied with their local schools. In VA the issue was actually whether citizens had control of their local schools. McAuliffe ran against that ... for some crazy reason. Bathrooms and social studies .... let people decide themselves. And closing schools was unpopular ... even though Trump called for it.

CRT is a wedge issue. If you ask people to make a deicsion on it, most will say its bs. But nobody is teaching it. So its sort of a red herring.

CRT is consistent with the root cause of racism being a large part of America's politics.
Which in turn is consistent with the attempts of those who are proposing the ignoring of the results at the ballot box, and their desire to turn to replace democracy with fascism.

I dunno if its a winning issue. But typically moves targeting public education falter because people who decide elections are pretty satisfied with their local schools. In VA the issue was actually whether citizens had control of their local schools. McAuliffe ran against that ... for some crazy reason. Bathrooms and social studies .... let people decide themselves. And closing schools was unpopular ... even though Trump called for it.

CRT is a wedge issue. If you ask people to make a deicsion on it, most will say its bs. But nobody is teaching it. So its sort of a red herring.
Nobody, or very few, are claiming that a racist, college-level THEORY is being taught at the grade school level. Teachers are, however, being told to be mindful of CRT teachings and allow it to influence how they handle classroom instruction. In a memo from the VA Ed Dept, during the term of leftist Macauliffe, teachers were told to keep in mind the CRT claim - that blacks are oppressed and whites their oppressors - when interacting with blacks in their classroom.

That’s code for: favor black kids over white kids.

And parents are not going to take it anymore. You radical leftists have turned up the heat, and the frog is jumping out.

CRT is consistent with the root cause of racism being a large part of America's politics.
Which in turn is consistent with the attempts of those who are proposing the ignoring of the results at the ballot box, and their desire to turn to replace democracy with fascism.
You go to public school?
What shit-hole country are you from?
No one is ignoring voting results, what they want is to eliminate voter-fraud.

You go to public school?
What shit-hole country are you from?
No one is ignoring voting results, what they want is to eliminate voter-fraud.
That poster is from Canada. It’s the height of liberal arrogance to go onto US sites discussing American Politics, and start in with the racist CRT crap.

That poster is from Canada. It’s the height of liberal arrogance to go onto US sites discussing American Politics, and start in with the racist CRT crap.
WTF are foreign AHs doing whining on US forums? The morons should go and whine on their own forums.
You'd think that Xiden's killing of the KeystoneXL pipeline would have taught them a life lesson.

WTF are foreign AHs doing whining on US forums? The morons should go and whine on their own forums.
You'd think that Xiden's killing of the KeystoneXL pipeline would have taught them a life lesson.
Yeah let em burn down their own pathetic little picturesque hamlets with derailing trains carrying crude (joke)

They’re too brainwashed to come to valid conclusions.

I've actually implied that the CRT thing is racist, or at least wholly due to racism being a huge issue.
And I've been consistent in not trying to infer that it can be blamed on white people more than black people. It's America's problem to which there doesn't appear to be any answer, other than more lethal force.

You're free to choose not to discuss the question with a Canadian, as I am free to suggest the issues.

Predicting the Republicans will win the House and Senate come the midterm elections is a very safe bet.

The party that holds the presidency has always lost the House and Senate come midterms.

It's been that way since WWII.

Canadians are divided on that pipeline. Personally, I'm opposed.
It's a little more difficult to draw a line that separates the right from the left in Canada. It's more apt to draw a line between US politics and Canadian politics. I would say that all of our political parties are left of both the D and the R.
(with the exception of the PPC which is our country's bid for fascism)

While the school issue helped Youngkin keep down the percentages in the blue-burbs denying the dems of their usual vote bonanza in those counties that was just part of what happened......Bear in mind he never won a NOtVA county.

More importantly we ran up the percentages in the solid red counties by tapping into the general discontent with Tater and his band of turds along with the over-stepping by the dems that held sway in Richmond. And yes there was a lot of lingering resentment about Trump's questionable loss.....Revenge is a dish best served cold. ;)

Unlike your normal RPV hopeful Youngkin was able to make hay with it all. In my small county voter participation was way up for a Governor's race and the winning percentage was 5% more than Trump got....Most of the red counties showed similar or even better performance.

The bottom line is a lot of people are pissed at the dems for a bunch of things, the gop only needs to tap into it.

The gop also needs to enlist a small army of poll-watchers and lawyers in each state and put them to work watching the dems......We had 2K more poll watchers this go-round and questioned every irregularity. That's how you have to roll going forward to prevent the dems cheating.

Predicting the Republicans will win the House and Senate come the midterm elections is a very safe bet.

The party that holds the presidency has always lost the House and Senate come midterms.

It's been that way since WWII.
Probably true again Otis, but there 'is' a difference this time around if Trump tries his hand.
I wonder if the Republican party will accept him again? The party can act contrary to the will of their support, and do so without fatal damage.

The Dems' party proved that when the party chose Biden.

CRT is a complete non-issue. However, the repubs are good at creating culture war issues out of nothing. This is another instance of that. And the dummies on the right fall for it every time.

Stop electing klansmen.

1641408916856.png

Canadians are divided on that pipeline. Personally, I'm opposed.
It's a little more difficult to draw a line that separates the right from the left in Canada. It's more apt to draw a line between US politics and Canadian politics. I would say that all of our political parties are left of both the D and the R.
(with the exception of the PPC which is our country's bid for fascism)
Much better post.
1. Energy jobs don't grow on trees, and neither does oil.
So you'd rather buy oil from the ME and Russia than process Canadian oil thru KeystoneXL?

2. Canadian forums should be the best place to draw lines and distinctions between L & R in Canada, not on US forums where your perspectives of US politics are obviously incorrect.

3. Yep, its easy to pick out Canucks here, they think democrats are conservatives.

4. So if we ignore or don't debate some of your ridiculous assertions, you know why.

The gaslighting from the left on CRT is hilarious.

The line PARROTED by the left is that "THERE IS NO SUCH CLASS AS 'CRITICAL RACE THEORY' TAUGHT IN SCHOOL!!!"

Well, FUCKING OF COURSE NOT!

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SUBJECT IS TAUGHT THROUGH A CRT LENS.

You commies lie....all the time.

Forum List

Back