There is a confidential informant in trump world

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
anonymousources.jpg

I don't think the search warrants are finished. Since Garland has crossed the Rubicon....he may as well nail trump.

Oh Oh...watch your back Donald. I expect the informant has tipped off the DOJ about more crimes.

lol, it could just be B.S to hide a wiretap or to turn Trump against his inner circle. Names or it didn't happen.

Furthermore, Trump is suspicious enough of others after the life he has lived that he could intentionally whisper a few things around particular people knowing that if something is leaked, he can compartmentalize the information in such a manner so as to know who it was.

lol, it could just be B.S to hide a wiretap or to turn Trump against his inner circle. Names or it didn't happen.

Furthermore, Trump is suspicious enough of others after the life he has lived that he could intentionally whisper a few things around particular people knowing that if something is leaked, he can compartmentalize the information in such a manner so as to know who it was.
Everyone knows he is not that smart! Funny Stuff!

Everyone knows he is not that smart! Funny Stuff!

In terms of being cautious, weeding out snitches and not trusting others, I think it would be unwise to underestimate him. He is not new to the media and blackmailing game being a high profile billionaire.

Even his son on Jr. was able to figure out that Schiff was the source for CNN, applying the very principle I outlined about. In his case, he did so during meetings with him and identified the pattern of him going to the washroom and the details would air before the meeting was over.

Amateur Night really.

Such deep thinking can damage your brain.

Garland is now obliged to follow through and produce the goods. He knows very well that he's gambled with his future and he wouldn't have done it if he wasn't confident of it bringing results.

Back off until your brain isn't so full. Your foresight and logical reasoning is going to attract the CIA.

Oh Oh...watch your back Donald. I expect the informant has tipped off the DOJ about more crimes.
When did your obsession with Donald Trump begin? I'm just curious if it was soon after his crushing defeat of the Hildebeast in 2016.

Such deep thinking can damage your brain.

Garland is now obliged to follow through and produce the goods. He knows very well that he's gambled with his future and he wouldn't have done it if he wasn't confident of it bringing results.

Back off until your brain isn't so full. Your foresight and logical reasoning is going to attract the CIA.

Maybe you think I am new to this, I've had the Creepy Ones kids in my orbit since I was in gradeschool. With all due respect to the FBI, who I wouldn't insult and compare to Canadian policing; I know how activities work. I've had lengthy discussions with experts in this field for my own interests.

Furrthermore, why in the hell would they need a snitch when Trumps lawyers were actively working with them!?

This is probably a head fake using the media or just some Neo-Con paying for an low level insider. Maybe his maid or something.

You think he's that smart? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back