There is a confidential informant in trump world

and for some reason no comments on the most controversial raid in political history in the US from the WH ,the DOJ ect...Biden went on vacation .
Well, yeah, that's how grownups do things.

You're used to the hysterics of the Trump admin. That's not how things are supposed to work.

Frank, I should warn you that if you threaten a federal official or judge, you will end up in jail, and you're treading awfully close.
Let him make a fool of himself....or rather an inmate of himself. The trump effect is taking 9ver the repub party. Threaten....Intimidate....Demean

This raid was illegal. Plain pure and simple. Trump's lawyers were not present. They can find evidence that Trump assassinated Archduke Ferdinand, at this point ANYTHING the FBI obtains should be inadmissible in any court. This was a trash move by trash politicians.

This raid was illegal. Plain pure and simple. Trump's lawyers were not present. They can find evidence that Trump assassinated Archduke Ferdinand, at this point ANYTHING the FBI obtains should be inadmissible in any court. This was a trash move by trash politicians.
You are wrong as usual. The search was signed off by a federal judge appointed by trump and approved by a FBI Director that was appointed by trumo.. It occurred at 10:00 am. The agents were in plain clothes to reduce the drama. There is something nefarious about trump's refusal to release details of the purpose of the warrant. I expect they are embarrassing and could even be shocking to the cult. The FBI would not have been there, if the fat fart had not illegally taken classified documents from the WH when he lost and ran away whining.

You are wrong as usual. The search was signed off by a federal judge appointed by trump and approved by a FBI Director that was appointed by trumo.. It occurred at 10:00 am. The agents were in plain clothes to reduce the drama. There is something nefarious about trump's refusal to release details of the purpose of the warrant. I expect they are embarrassing and could even be shocking to the cult. The FBI would not have been there, if the fat fart had not illegally taken classified documents from the WH when he lost and ran away whining.
There where so many irregularities going on. A closed Search warrant? Sketchy as hell. But NOT having a SINGLE Trump attorney or legal representative present during the search? Regardless of who the subject of this IS, you don't think that might be a problematic? That could be deemed illegal search and seizure, and anything they find can be thrown out of a court of law. This opens a pandora's box the democrats better fear.

Last edited:
There where so many irregularities going on. A closed Search warrant? Sketchy as hell. But NOT having a SINGLE Trump attorney or legal representative present during the search? Regardless of who the subject of this IS, you don't think that might be a problematic? That could be deemed illegal search and seizure, and anything they find can be thrown out of a court of law. This opens a pandora's box the democrats better fear.
Maybe to the cult...

I say it's Putin

Putin done it.
melania-trump.JPG

Oh Oh...watch your back Donald. I expect the informant has tipped off the DOJ about more crimes.
So, more spying by the Injustice Department, this time in the man's home.

This is what you want, right? Not just for Trump, but for anyone picked as a target?

Trump did not choose wisely in quite a few situations. He's been spied on from day one, and Pence being one of them.
Maybe because he keeps breaking the law and he is a danger to national security?

Forum List

Back