There is a confidential informant in trump world

Silent but deadly... for Trump.
yall have been saying that for 7 yrs ... Trump is the most vetted and investigated political figure by far in US history ... theyve had the docs for several days and no leaks claiming they found something serious .... and you can bet if they had it would have been leaked to the msm .

When did your obsession with Donald Trump begin? I'm just curious if it was soon after his crushing defeat of the Hildebeast in 2016.
43451E38-3CB4-45C3-9AA3-47999E6F47CD.jpeg

You are "everybody" now? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................

Won't it be fun when word gets out and everybody starts "identifying" in order to get a free meal? Hope this loser goes broke real fast.

Nice try, asshole. Everybody saw what you did there. Or attempted to do.

Gonna be fun to watch from my little tiny conservative Midwest farming town, where everybody agrees with me and is armed.
Spoken like the true hypocrite that you are.
Well done.

You think he's that smart? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In this regard absolutely. Outside of building projects, I imagine he undrstands the espionage/security game very well. He's had to with his life.

How many countries do you think he has visited? He has shaken hands with Michael Jackson, Ali, Reagan, this guy knows security and is cautious to the point of being one of those guys who makes a veiled threat but makes sure to verbally tell the person, "I'm just speaking conjecture here" etc.

Let's consider that the safe that they worked SO hard to pursue. It was empty. A brand new safe. By design on his part perhaps?

Now we have Grisham, further lowering her value on earth telling CNN "maybe instead of Trump saying he is innocent, he should address his followers to not engage in violence as we are hearing through the media". Who believes this? Absolutely none of CNNs viewers.

They are angry. He is the Teflon Don and they just KNOW that their instincts can't be wrong. They even may well be right, but, you can't operate on instincts and B.S because in politics lies, backstabbing, misuse of others for self gain is abound.

Oh Oh...watch your back Donald. I expect the informant has tipped off the DOJ about more crimes.
Let's hope the informant receives a well deserved "Medal of Freedom" from President Biden! Bigly!!!

Let's hope the informant receives a well deserved "Medal of Freedom" from President Biden! Bigly!!!

We joke, but it's not a joking matter, truly. Either for the informant or the police who rely on valid information.

This raid does major damage to Americas reputation, no one wins with such actions. As sad as it sounds, I almost would feel better if they truly found something substantial just because I feel bad for those who truly believe in their work and want to do what is right

For those politicizing this, to hell with them, I hope they fail.

Legitimate national security is vital though, and I have to believe that there are FAR bigger fish in the U.S government who have been there MUCH longer.

Ultimately this appears primarily to be their interest in preventing him from running again. That's how many view this, it's been too many years and too many pile ons.

We joke, but it's not a joking matter, truly. Either for the informant or the police who rely on valid information.

This raid does major damage to Americas reputation, no one wins with such actions. As sad as it sounds, I almost would feel better if they truly found something substantial just because I feel bad for those who truly believe in their work and want to do what is right

For those politicizing this, to hell with them, I hope they fail.

Legitimate national security is vital though, and I have to believe that there are FAR bigger fish in the U.S government who have been there MUCH longer.

Ultimately this appears primarily to be their interest in preventing him from running again. That's how many view this, it's been too many years and too many pile ons.
If fat boy had not illegally taken classified information out of the WH....there would have been no search warrant.

I gotta believe that the DOJ found out that the classified information was in danger of getting into an adversaries hands. I put NOTHING beyond trump.

Forum List

Back