...there have been numerous J6 threads on this venue...

Some people were violent, but they were a small fraction of the crowd.
And that "small fraction" was thousands of people, and that is the small fraction that is going to prison.

Trump and his violent cult don't get a pass for being morons and failures.

It is right in front of me.

Your claim:
epps was a government agent.

Epps was convicted of Disorderly Conduct
Government wanted 6 months in prison

A year probation for disorderly?
A charge that's generally dropped with court costs?
No criminal history to support the conviction.

Seems to me the government would have to be damned stupid to convict one of its own operatives.
Take away his voting rights
Eliminate his eligibility for any government job
Eliminate his ability to get any clearance
Paying his probation costs

Buit, in MAGADUMIA it doesn't have to make sense because it's not about justice...
It's all about the grift
And you Admiral Idiot are the target.
And someone that was not even there got 22 years. GFY, you are really stupid.

Lone Wanderer

That's enough of playing whack a mole with your half truths and falsehoods.

Let's honestly consider a question:

Do you think Team Trump will attempt your defense in court?

Yes or no? I say: obviously not, it's very stupid and weak and false.

Your thoughts?

And that small fraction was thousands of peole, and that is the small fraction that is going to prison.

Trump and his villent cult don't get a pass for being morons and failures.
Nope. A lot of people are in prison for simple trespassing or charges related to that. That's another curiosity about the situation. The sentencing was considerably harsher than most charges of this nature.

Contrast this with how the attacks by leftists at the Capitol in the spring of 2020 got very little news coverage, and no one was charged.

It was not up to the courts it was up to the State legislatures if those questioned elections were sent back to be investigated. They could overturn the results. Many tried to decertify but were stopped by RINOs. Why would they want to decertify a valid election?
The state legislatures had every opportunity to act before the certification. Only an handful of fringe ultra-MAGA legislators had any intention of taking a the chosen electors.

After Congress certified the election, the legislature couldn’t do anything.

Fort funny is going to be highly disappointed but it will give em more opportunity to believe the next lies and swallow em reaaaal goood
Show your ass while you can.

Then when team Trump doesn't present any of your hilarous lies in his defense, you can whine about that, too.

In post #2, a response of sort to this thread the earnest poster 1srelluc does not articulate for himself his views.
Rather, he offers us a music video from 22years ago titled "Living in the Past".

As if, I suppose, a look back to the 2021 attack on Congress and our elected Representtives is futile.

But the thing is, and what poster Relluc is not recognizing is that .....that the 'past' ain't really past. J6 lives with us today. Like 9/11 lives with us. Like Pearl Harbor lives with us. J6 will has had notable repercussions.....and will continue to do so for a long long time.

It is a 'cross-to-bear' a 'Gordion Knot', a challenge that America must autopsy completely, apportion the appropriate blame, and enact measures that will deter such violent political tactics to ever again threaten our Constitutionally mandated peaceful-transfer-of-power.

IMHO

by the way....within that 'taster' clip I offer in the OP, there is a link for watching the whole Frontline special. If you haven't watched it yet....well, I highly recommend it.
Frontline does documentaries well and good. Always informative and worth the time.
J6 lives with a very tiny sliver of the Democratic party today

Forum List

Back