There are two great evils: Freedom and Suppression of Freedom.

1) No guarantee of Free Speech

2) Access to guns which are used in over 30,000 violent deaths each year in USA alone
we are guaranteed it from government restriction,,

and those same guns stopped millions of violent crimes a yr and a lot more deaths,, and thats not even getting into the government tyrany theyve stopped,,

So
Suicide is enabled by guns. Strange how many Conservatives are willing to "put a stumbling block before the blind".
people won’t kill themselves if they didn’t have a gun.

I stand by my belief that you are a jackass or just really naive and dumb. But most likely, a jackass. Especially being that your name has “ethics” in it

F051430D-771D-461A-9C0D-036B047D57E6.jpeg

A new phrase I came up with recently: There are two great evils: Freedom and Suppression of Freedom.

Every type of Freedom: Speech, Economic Freedom, etc. brings severe negative consequences to Society. Suppression of Freedom also brings negative consequences to Society.

In case of Speech, Suppression of Freedom seems to be the Greater Evil.
In case of Guns, Freedom seems to be the Greater Evil.

Tyrants tend to see freedom as “evil” when others choose to exercise their freedoms in ways that the tyrants do not like.

All that you have accomplished here is to demonstrate this point rather vividly.

Last edited:
Most defensive gun users prevent something like simple assault -- not a major crime.

Whether that is true or not, are you trying to argue that an innocent person successfully defending himself against an assault by a criminal is a bad thing?

Are you on the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit, or are you on the side of human beings?

Whether that is true or not, are you trying to argue that an innocent person successfully defending himself against an assault by a criminal is a bad thing?

Are you on the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit, or are you on the side of human beings?
No. I am on the side of suicide victim-perpetrators.

Forum List

Back