CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

Public service message: This is the CDZ guys! No flaming, no put downs.

Get with the program please. Clean up in process.

Noonereal is thread banned. Please do not reply to his posts.

Last edited:
Biologically yes
Sexuality is more complicated
No really.....you can be a guy and like guys, or a female and like females sexually....we call that homosexuality
Nary does that matter, there are two sexes. Who cares what deluded people think the are.

and why do you care if a guy thinks he is a girl and plays chop chop with his dick? WTF is it to you?
Certainly doesn't matter to me...not one bit.....but there are still only two sexes, cutting your penis off, doesn't change your gender...just makes you dickless

Good, you like, me could care less as long as they don't participate in girls/women's sport.

They can pee wherever they want. Please confirm. Thanks.
Yes, I agree with your first point....I'm fine if they want to create their own division, or even play male sports...but it's horribly unfair to women, to allow men, even dressed as women, to compete against them.

As an adult, I don't care. Certainly wouldn't bother me if a female, that IDs as a man uses the same bathroom I do.

I do think there is some issues when dealing with children though....same with school locker rooms.

And what about women? Have you decided that there's no issue where women are concerned, because they shouldn't be bothered by something if you aren't bothered by its reverse?
I am not a woman, so I don't know their concerns....I am sure they have them....I was just speaking about my personal views

now are their “normals” from 4000 years ago locked in stone or do they get to change as societies evolve and grow?
you asked who defined normal and I told you

if everything was locked in stone we would not be having this conversation

but every crazy idea the left comes up with is not progress
I’m asking your opinion. I know reality hasn’t locked the norms from 4000 years ago in stone. But do YOU think they should be?

Why do Lefties have such a problem with established normality, morality, standards...etc etc?
Why such a fascination with “change”, abnormalities and immorality?
Why seek to force the principled 90% to accommodate the confused and unprincipled 10%?
Well the ideology of the Left is for change while that of the Right is to stay the same. That’s the nature of it. Change has brought some amazing things especially in the human rights area. You support the changes made to change slavery and woman’s rights policy don’t you?

The Right supports change that improves America as a whole...The Left supports change that causes divide and degradation while benefiting fringe factions.
Well that’s you your partisan spin but not the actually characteristics of each ideology

I suppose you could always take our opinions out of it and post some data that proves Leftism improves America? My bet is you can’t.

You do realize that gender and biological sex are two different things, right?

A biological male can be a trans female. Sorry, but that is a gender and it is a gender identity that people have

clock_22.gif

now are their “normals” from 4000 years ago locked in stone or do they get to change as societies evolve and grow?

I’m asking your opinion. I know reality hasn’t locked the norms from 4000 years ago in stone. But do YOU think they should be?

Why do Lefties have such a problem with established normality, morality, standards...etc etc?
Why seek to force the principled 90% to accommodate the confused and unprincipled 10%?
Well the ideology of the Left is for change while that of the Right is to stay the same. That’s the nature of it. Change has brought some amazing things especially in the human rights area. You support the changes made to change slavery and woman’s rights policy don’t you?

The Right supports change that improves America as a whole...The Left supports change that causes divide and degradation while benefiting fringe factions.
Well that’s you your partisan spin but not the actually characteristics of each ideology

I suppose you could always take our opinions out of it and post some data that proves Leftism improves America? My bet is you can’t.
Woman’s suffrage, civil rights, social security, Medicare, Medicaid, moon landing the VA.... on and on. All changes to the status quo and all gov programs that have improved our country. Thanks for playing

Woman’s suffrage, civil rights, social security, Medicare, Medicaid, moon landing the VA.... on and on. All changes to the status quo and all gov programs that have improved our country. Thanks for playing
Haha...most of which was spearheaded by the Right.
See, the Right is open to ORGANIC change they see as advantageous for America as a whole whereas the Left will support any change...particularly change that degrades America.

Seriously, the hysteria of the left right now is absolutely insane.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.

You seem to admit that there are more than 2 when you mention rare disorders but do not want to discuss how it affects your point of that there can only be 2.

Intersex happens and they do not fit into neat category of male and female. You could say that it is a 3rd gender as it is not gender 1 or 2

View attachment 463823

Male or Female ?

Yes, but the “intersex” genetic anomalies are still either female or male, they just have some traits of the other gender. Besides, these trannies pretending to be females don’t have any of these ultra rare genetic disorders. They are just male trannies, or females pretending to be men.

Male or female? What do its chromosomes say? Does it have a penis or vagina?

They are born with a mix of male and female genitalia. The problem is the chromosomes which is believed to be the culprit. You look female but have the male chromosomes (XY).

Gender as a noun is defined as a social or cultural difference. It is not a biological difference.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.

You seem to admit that there are more than 2 when you mention rare disorders but do not want to discuss how it affects your point of that there can only be 2.

Intersex happens and they do not fit into neat category of male and female. You could say that it is a 3rd gender as it is not gender 1 or 2

View attachment 463823

Male or Female ?

Sorry, but the existence of anomalous birth defects does not constitute a complete, separate gender. That is not how the science of biology works.
They are linked. A biological male cannot be a girl or woman.
If a male that looks like a male but has the (XX) chromosome by biological definition he would be a she.

See, the Right is open to ORGANIC change they see as advantageous for America as a whole whereas the Left will support any change...particularly change that degrades America.
It’s good when the right does leftist things then I guess.

View attachment 463823

Male or Female ?

Sorry, but the existence of anomalous birth defects does not constitute a complete, separate gender. That is not how the science of biology works.
Sex chromosomes are the biological definition of male or female.
Intersex conditions, also known as disorders of sex development (DSD), occur when infants are born with a mix of male and female genitalia. Yes there could be other reasons

true gonadal DSD or ovotesticular DSD—the person has both testicular and ovarian tissue. The tissue may appear as a separate ovary and testis, or show up within the same gonad (called an ovotestis).

The external genitals can appear as male, female, or ambiguous

also in the animal kingdom a couple of species can change sex based on biological definitions of sex

Last edited:

Haha...this really isn’t all that complex.
The Right will support and or push positive change for the whole...The Left will force regressive change down your throat while not giving two fucks about how the whole is affected.

Haha...this really isn’t all that complex.
The Right will support and or push positive change for the whole...The Left will force regressive change down your throat while not giving two fucks about how the whole is affected.
Wow, what a cleaver idea. Leftist policy is evil unless the Right endorses it and then it is pure. Great one man

View attachment 463823

Male or Female ?

A biological male can be a trans female. Sorry, but that is a gender and it is a gender identity that people have
Where does it stop?

View attachment 463823

Male or Female ?

Where does it stop?
Where it stops nobody knows

View attachment 463823

Male or Female ?

Where does it stop?
Why the fascination with manifesting and or fostering an anything goes, no boundaries type of society?

View attachment 463823

Male or Female ?

Where does it stop?
Why the fascination with manifesting and or fostering an anything goes, no boundaries type of society?
Cause I’m a liberal man. I am drawn to life liberty and love for all!

If this law will allow this only to transsexual people, then I would support it.
Transsexual, transgender.

Its all the same to me
A person who dresses and behaves like the opposite biological sex is a transgender person.

A person who not only dresses and behaves like the opposite biological sex but has also underwent a surgical procedure and hormonal treatment is a transsexual person.

I hope you're aware that no one is going to accept your arbitrary definitions just because you say so. Hell, we don't accept the left's arbitrary language changes, so no reason we should make an exception for you.

A person who accepts their biological sex, but just enjoys dressing like the opposite sex, is a cross-dresser. Archaically, they were known as transvestites. A person who identifies as the opposite sex - or, as I usually put it, playacts being the opposite sex - is transgender, whether they've undergone medical procedures toward that goal or not.

There frankly is no purpose in trying to introduce new distinctions, and it certainly doesn't help communication in the slightest.
I couldn't care less what you accept or not. 'Transsexual' is a quite known term. You can deny the reality whenever you wish.

Have a nice day.

And I couldn't care less what you care about. "Transsexual" is an essentially meaningless term, because it's not in use. And when it was in use, it didn't mean what you have decided it's going to mean. So YOU can deny the reality that you aren't going to barge in here and start dictating terminology, if that's your little red wagon, but what you're going to find is that everyone is going to ignore your attempts at control, continue using and defining terms as they already do, and increasingly start ignoring you when your nonsense makes your posts too uncommunicative to be worth our time, and drags conversation down utterly pointless tangents.
If you dont see the difference between a man wearing women's clothing and a man having his some organs "cut' and underwent a hormonal treatment, then it is your right to stay on this level of ignorance.

And stop talking on behalf of 'everyone', 'all' and similar things. People who do this look quite pathetic.

Marriage as far as I am concerned is a civil contract and has absolutely nothing to do with religion.
A civil contract is just that

Marriage goes beyond a mere contract and represents the physical and spiritual bond between a man and a woman
not according to the state.

That is a religious connotation and the state has no business dealing with that.

Marriage as far as the state is concerned is nothing but a property contract.

New Topics

Forum List

Back