CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

As to school locker rooms, there we have an issue. We should not. Nudity of any sort should be as natural as breathing but our culture has perverted things.

That is absolutely not your call to make for others. Not ever.

If someone is not OK with being seen nude by strangers, who are you to force that on them?

What are you talking about?

Good grief.

Seriously, the hysteria of the left right now is absolutely insane.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.

You seem to admit that there are more than 2 when you mention rare disorders but do not want to discuss how it affects your point of that there can only be 2.

Intersex happens and they do not fit into neat category of male and female. You could say that it is a 3rd gender as it is not gender 1 or 2

1614812116274.png

Male or Female ?

What is the issue with trans people other than stealing athletics awards and athletic scholarship monies from girls/women?

Why on earth would anyone care if a guy wants to wear a dress or pee in a room that says women on it?
If you care about these things, you are an asshole.

Is there more too it?

So your question is, "What's the issue with trans people, other than the fact that they're harming women's rights? Why on Earth should anyone care about that, since I've decided that it's not important? No, I don't need to actually read anything anyone's said that would answer the question; the question IS the answer!"

I frankly see no reason to answer your flippant, "Is there more to it?" since the fact that you're asking it tells me that you're deliberately avoiding acknowledging the answer. I suggest that, in future, you consider reading threads before presuming to post in them.

Biologically yes
Sexuality is more complicated
No really.....you can be a guy and like guys, or a female and like females sexually....we call that homosexuality
Nary does that matter, there are two sexes. Who cares what deluded people think the are.

and why do you care if a guy thinks he is a girl and plays chop chop with his dick? WTF is it to you?

Twenty-one pages of answers to that question on the thread, which you skipped. It brings up the question of, "Why do you care what other people care about?" It certainly isn't because you have any interest in actually knowing the answer to your question. I suspect all you're really about is doing your best to shut down the discussion because you have personally decided that it shouldn't take place.

Biologically yes
No really.....you can be a guy and like guys, or a female and like females sexually....we call that homosexuality
Nary does that matter, there are two sexes. Who cares what deluded people think the are.

and why do you care if a guy thinks he is a girl and plays chop chop with his dick? WTF is it to you?
Certainly doesn't matter to me...not one bit.....but there are still only two sexes, cutting your penis off, doesn't change your gender...just makes you dickless

Good, you like, me could care less as long as they don't participate in girls/women's sport.

They can pee wherever they want. Please confirm. Thanks.
Yes, I agree with your first point....I'm fine if they want to create their own division, or even play male sports...but it's horribly unfair to women, to allow men, even dressed as women, to compete against them.

As an adult, I don't care. Certainly wouldn't bother me if a female, that IDs as a man uses the same bathroom I do.

I do think there is some issues when dealing with children though....same with school locker rooms.

And what about women? Have you decided that there's no issue where women are concerned, because they shouldn't be bothered by something if you aren't bothered by its reverse?

I do think there is some issues when dealing with children though....same with school locker rooms.

I see no issues with children and toilets. I mean, Christ, it's only 100-150 years that we have even had separate bathrooms.

As to school locker rooms, there we have an issue. We should not. Nudity of any sort should be as natural as breathing but our culture has perverted things.

What is it trans folks want as far as school lockers go? I have never heard this spoken to before by either side. (I don't get the Gay Journal)

See previous posts, re: "I see no issue, because I very carefully didn't read the 21 pages laying out the issues."

Please explain why it is you feel you are entitled to ignore the entire thread and demand a personal re-explanation of everything we've already said.

If someone is not OK with being seen nude by strangers, who are you to force that on them?

Good grief.

He's talking about the 21 pages of conversation you didn't feel like you needed to read before you barged in and declared that there was no issue, because you personally decided there wasn't.

Biologically yes

Certainly doesn't matter to me...not one bit.....but there are still only two sexes, cutting your penis off, doesn't change your gender...just makes you dickless

Good, you like, me could care less as long as they don't participate in girls/women's sport.

They can pee wherever they want. Please confirm. Thanks.
Yes, I agree with your first point....I'm fine if they want to create their own division, or even play male sports...but it's horribly unfair to women, to allow men, even dressed as women, to compete against them.

As an adult, I don't care. Certainly wouldn't bother me if a female, that IDs as a man uses the same bathroom I do.

And what about women? Have you decided that there's no issue where women are concerned, because they shouldn't be bothered by something if you aren't bothered by its reverse?
There are transgender women

What is the issue with trans people other than stealing athletics awards and athletic scholarship monies from girls/women?

Why on earth would anyone care if a guy wants to wear a dress or pee in a room that says women on it?
If you care about these things, you are an asshole.

Is there more too it?

So your question is, "What's the issue with trans people, other than the fact that they're harming women's rights? Why on Earth should anyone care about that, since I've decided that it's not important? No, I don't need to actually read anything anyone's said that would answer the question; the question IS the answer!"

I frankly see no reason to answer your flippant, "Is there more to it?" since the fact that you're asking it tells me that you're deliberately avoiding acknowledging the answer. I suggest that, in future, you consider reading threads before presuming to post in them.

You are an asshole

And you clearly think that the phrase "Clean Debate Zone" and the rules thereof don't apply to you, any more than the common sense of "Read the thread before barging in and making declarations about it" do. Reported.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.

You seem to admit that there are more than 2 when you mention rare disorders but do not want to discuss how it affects your point of that there can only be 2.

Intersex happens and they do not fit into neat category of male and female. You could say that it is a 3rd gender as it is not gender 1 or 2

View attachment 463823

Male or Female ?

Sorry, but the existence of anomalous birth defects does not constitute a complete, separate gender. That is not how the science of biology works.

Good grief.

He's talking about the 21 pages of conversation you didn't feel like you needed to read before you barged in and declared that there was no issue, because you personally decided there wasn't.

guess I am not spellbound by transwomen as are you

how about bringing me up to speed?

The only thing I will be repeating for you is what I said in post #430: Please explain why it is you feel you are entitled to ignore the entire thread and demand a personal re-explanation of everything we've already said.

Bring yourself up to speed, and stop trolling to derail the thread, please. If you have nothing of substance to contribute to the conversation, and no intention of reading and trying to understand what other people are contributing, please go elsewhere.

View attachment 463823

Male or Female ?

Yes, but the “intersex” genetic anomalies are still either female or male, they just have some traits of the other gender. Besides, these trannies pretending to be females don’t have any of these ultra rare genetic disorders. They are just male trannies, or females pretending to be men.

Male or female? What do its chromosomes say? Does it have a penis or vagina?

View attachment 463823

Male or Female ?

Sorry, but the existence of anomalous birth defects does not constitute a complete, separate gender. That is not how the science of biology works.
You do realize that gender and biological sex are two different things, right?

View attachment 463823

Male or Female ?

They are linked. A biological male cannot be a girl or woman.

View attachment 463823

Male or Female ?

Yes, but the “intersex” genetic anomalies are still either female or male, they just have some traits of the other gender. Besides, these trannies pretending to be females don’t have any of these ultra rare genetic disorders. They are just male trannies, or females pretending to be men.

Male or female? What do its chromosomes say? Does it have a penis or vagina?
No, people who are intersex aren't either male or female, usually. The problem is precisely that their genetic structure is different from a normal person's.

I'm perfectly willing to concede that intersex people fall outside of the scope of my objections to men who play at being female. I am NOT willing to concede the left's attempt to pretend that because these very rare individuals exist, it validates their pretense that people with perfectly normal genetic structure are magically something different because they "feel like it". And they certainly do not constitute a completely separate gender of their own.

The only thing I will be repeating for you is what I said in post #430: Please explain why it is you feel you are entitled to ignore the entire thread and demand a personal re-explanation of everything we've already said.

that is how message boars work, dude.

No one reads every thread from beginning to end.

Don't be a jerk

Actually, how message "boars [sic]" work, dude, is that most people read at least a good number of the posts in a thread before presuming to jump in 21 pages in and just declare that the whole thread is invalid because they personally have decided there's no issue and no one should care.

And how the Clean Debate Zone works is that you keep it polite, don't call names, and don't derail the conversation with trolling, all of which you have now done more than once. If you can't be bothered to read the thread, at least read the rules.

View attachment 463823

Male or Female ?

They are linked. A biological male cannot be a girl or woman.
A biological male can be a trans female. Sorry, but that is a gender and it is a gender identity that people have

New Topics

Forum List

Back