CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

Seriously, the hysteria of the left right now is absolutely insane.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.

You seem to admit that there are more than 2 when you mention rare disorders but do not want to discuss how it affects your point of that there can only be 2.

Intersex happens and they do not fit into neat category of male and female. You could say that it is a 3rd gender as it is not gender 1 or 2

View attachment 463823

Male or Female ?

Sorry, but the existence of anomalous birth defects does not constitute a complete, separate gender. That is not how the science of biology works.
You do realize that gender and biological sex are two different things, right?
They are linked. A biological male cannot be a girl or woman.
A biological male can be a trans female. Sorry, but that is a gender and it is a gender identity that people have
Where does it stop?
Where it stops nobody knows
Why the fascination with manifesting and or fostering an anything goes, no boundaries type of society?
Cause I’m a liberal man. I am drawn to life liberty and love for all!

The real liberals I know always put the state of the nation before their personal FEELZ...weird that you don’t.
Totally weird. I must be an idiot

Conservatives are so simplistic
Boys/Girls.

The idea that humans have always had different sexualities is offensive to them.
They fought for generations against the idea of homosexuality.
They lost.

Now they have picked up the fight against transgenders

Why do you think it's just conservatives who are against trans activist? Many feminist are against trans along with many in the LGB community.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.

You seem to admit that there are more than 2 when you mention rare disorders but do not want to discuss how it affects your point of that there can only be 2.

Intersex happens and they do not fit into neat category of male and female. You could say that it is a 3rd gender as it is not gender 1 or 2

View attachment 463823

Male or Female ?

Sorry, but the existence of anomalous birth defects does not constitute a complete, separate gender. That is not how the science of biology works.
A biological male can be a trans female. Sorry, but that is a gender and it is a gender identity that people have
Where does it stop?
Why the fascination with manifesting and or fostering an anything goes, no boundaries type of society?

The real liberals I know always put the state of the nation before their personal FEELZ...weird that you don’t.

I’ve noticed those without descendants don’t really care to keep America intact....I’m guessing you have no children you care about?

View attachment 463823

Male or Female ?

Where does it stop?

I’ve noticed those without descendants don’t really care to keep America intact....I’m guessing you have no children you care about?
None of my own yet but I plan on having some soon. I have a very large family with a ton of little ones around so I very much care about there future. More so than I care about my own. Your observations are way off base.

You don’t need to participate in somebody being trans, there is nothing for you to do.

Are you joking? I, and any non-believers, are absolutely being demanded that we participate. We are being bombarded to:

1. Change our definitions of foundational institutions in nature such as man and woman.
2. Call people by pronouns that we deem incorrect or else.
3. Cheer on and support those who have these beliefs as positive, virtuous, and brave.

And of course, we have to do all of these or else.... or else being insulted, censored, maligned, and at times repremanded or removed from our social and professional duties... it's comply by force.

Trans activists are free to believe what they want, just as the rest of us are allowed to believe what we want. Your demand that us non-activists participate in your unprovable, overall faith-based declarations is ridiculous. If I make gigantic, unprovable claims, I won't expect you to have to change your words and views. You might not buy it. I respect free will and free intellectual enterprise. The trans community does not.

You don’t need to participate in somebody being trans, there is nothing for you to do.

Are you joking? I, and any non-believers, are absolutely being demanded that we participate. We are being bombarded to:

1. Change our definitions of foundational institutions in nature such as man and woman.
2. Call people by pronouns that we deem incorrect or else.
3. Cheer on and support those who have these beliefs as positive, virtuous, and brave.

And of course, we have to do all of these or else.... or else being insulted, censored, maligned, and at times repremanded or removed from our social and professional duties... it's comply by force.

Trans activists are free to believe what they want, just as the rest of us are allowed to believe what we want. Your demand that us non-activists participate in your unprovable, overall faith-based declarations is ridiculous. If I make gigantic, unprovable claims, I won't expect you to have to change your words and views. You might not buy it. I respect free will and free intellectual enterprise. The trans community does not.
You’re being demanded to change definitions and cheer them on?! Really? Wow, how will you ever survive that kind of participation? Grow up

You’re being demanded to change definitions and cheer them on?! Really? Wow, how will you ever survive that kind of participation? Grow up

A. Nice to see you've ceded, and admitted that trans activists do demand participation in their ideology from non-believers.

B. Funny to see you sprint from discussions on principle to mere machismo, chesty immaturity.

C. If you're going to say "Hey, it's not THAT hard, just appease them!" Logic, then in order to remain consistent, you'd have to universally apply it. Yikes for you!

You'd have to support those who demand an unborn "fetus" be called a baby in all discussions. And, if the pro-abortion activists refuse to do so, because they reject the ideology, they would be the disrespectful meanies who don't respect and empathize, right?

Or how about, as a Christian, I demand you pray with me before meals. Hey, if you refuse, you're not being sympathetic to me and respecting me.. right? It's not that hard either... so just do it. "Grow up".. right?

When you demand actions and beliefs that support the ideology in dispute, you're being a bully. It's like me citing the bible in a debate with an atheist to change policy. They don't hold the source in any credibility, and they have to right not to. In the same way, when a trans activist cites their internal personal feelings as a source for reasons to make sweeping changes on policy and defining natural institutions, I don't hold it as a credible argument, and I also have a right not to.

With absolutely no frame of reference, such a perspective-only feeling by an individual very much lacks credibility.

A. Nice to see you've ceded, and admitted that trans activists do demand participation in their ideology from non-believers.

B. Funny to see you sprint from discussions on principle to mere machismo, chesty immaturity.

C. If you're going to say "Hey, it's not THAT hard, just appease them!" Logic, then in order to remain consistent, you'd have to universally apply it. Yikes for you!

You'd have to support those who demand an unborn "fetus" be called a baby in all discussions. And, if the pro-abortion activists refuse to do so, because they reject the ideology, they would be the disrespectful meanies who don't respect and empathize, right?

Or how about, as a Christian, I demand you pray with me before meals. Hey, if you refuse, you're not being sympathetic to me and respecting me.. right? It's not that hard either... so just do it. "Grow up".. right?

When you demand actions and beliefs that support the ideology in dispute, you're being a bully. It's like me citing the bible in a debate with an atheist. They don't hold the source in any credibility, and they have to right not to. In the same way, when a trans activist cites their internal personal feelings as a source, I don't hold it as credible, and I have a right not to. And, with absolutely no frame of reference, such a feeling very much lacks credibility.
Haha. Yes I ceded. You have been demanded to participant. You shall expand your vocabulary or be damned and your life will no longer be the same!!!!

Haha. Yes I ceded. You have been demanded to participant. You shall expand your vocabulary or be damned and your life will no longer be the same!!!!

I see you've put up the defense mechanisms.

Yes, you ceded. And you're avoiding the issues. Run along.

When you demand actions and beliefs that support the ideology in dispute, you're being a bully. It's like me citing the bible in a debate with an atheist to change policy. They don't hold the source in any credibility, and they have to right not to. In the same way, when a trans activist cites their internal personal feelings as a source for reasons to make sweeping changes on policy and defining natural institutions, I don't hold it as a credible argument, and I also have a right not to.

With absolutely no frame of reference, such a perspective-only feeling by an individual very much lacks credibility.
You’re full of comedy today. Comparing somebody’s personal identity to forcing others to follow other peoples religious beliefs. You don’t really think you made a good argument there did you?

I see you've put up the defense mechanisms.

Yes, you ceded. And you're avoiding the issues. Run along.
I’m not being defensive I just see somebody who is desperate for a “win” so you gotta toss those little comments out. Hate to tell you but nobody cares. If you’re not picking up on the mockery I’m giving to the petty complaint youre making that people trying to feel included by being identified more in line with how they feel, as some kind of forced participation then all i can really do is laugh and reassure you that everything is going to be OK.

You’re full of comedy today. Comparing somebody’s personal identity to forcing others to follow other peoples religious beliefs. You don’t really think you made a good argument there did you?

You haven't offered a single reason why it's not following the same logic.

Both are based on internal, faith-based assumptions that cannot be verified objectively

Both are based on internal, faith-based assumptions that cannot be verified objectively
I explained exactly why. One is an external entity that you choose to believe in. The other is the way somebody personally identifies themselves as.

If I say I don’t eat meat and am vegetarian, you can say you don’t do agree with that because you love meat... but you can’t say you don’t believe in vegetarians

I explained exactly why. One is an external entity that you choose to believe in. The other is the way somebody personally identifies themselves as.

If I say I don’t eat meat and am vegetarian, you can say you don’t do agree with that because you love meat... but you can’t say you don’t believe in vegetarians

to use your analogy, to make it applicable it would involve the vegetarians demanding that meat be called a vegetable and vegetables be called meat.. and as you went through life you’d be demanded to make the change of this definitions, for no verifiable objective reason.

You can call meat a vegetable lol you want, but I don’t think that’s accurate based on science and basic definitions.. so I won’t participate in your new proposed definitions. They don’t hold up.

to use your analogy, to make it applicable it would involve the vegetarians demanding that meat be called a vegetable and vegetables be called meat.. and as you went through life you’d be demanded to make the change of this definitions, for no verifiable objective reason.

You can call meat a vegetable lol you want, but I don’t think that’s accurate based on science and basic definitions.. so I won’t participate in your new proposed definitions. They don’t hold up.
No it would be equivalent to saying that a plant only eater say they are called vegitarian but we are talking about something much much more personal... their identity. Do you not understand that?

What someone wants to be called is immaterial. If a man tells me his name is Shirley I will call him Shirley. If he identifies as a jelly doughnut I will call him a jelly doughnut. What I will not do is dunk him in coffee. If a man says he is a woman, call him Miss. Just don't let him in the women's rest room.

I don't know how familiar you are with transsexuals. Some are beautiful women. Some very manly men. It would look mighty peculiar for them to be using a bathroom that does not comport with their appearance.

The TV Show 911 Lone Star has a trans actor playing a fireman. He is a big, beefy, bald black guy. If he went into the women's locker room every one of you would scream about a man in the locker room.

No it would be equivalent to saying that a plant only eater say they are called vegitarian but we are talking about something much much more personal... their identity. Do you not understand that?

Yes, that's my argument. It's merely personal, and unverifiable, not to mention against all known biology and psychology. Just because someone feels something without any frame of reference doesn't mean that it's accurate, that society must cater to it, or that we must change institutions and definitions, etc. Based mere perceptions, That is irrational no matter who demands it.

Yes, that's my argument. It's merely personal, and unverifiable, not to mention against all known biology and psychology. Just because someone feels something without any frame of reference doesn't mean that it's accurate, that society must cater to it, or that we must change institutions and definitions, etc. Based mere perceptions, That is irrational no matter who demands it.
So would it be fair for me to say that I don’t believe that you love your wife because you can’t verify it therefore I don’t think marriage should be a valid or accepted thing?

There are males, females, and white guys who vote Democrat. White guys who vote Democrat have a penis...but no testicles.

Forum List

Back