CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

now are their “normals” from 4000 years ago locked in stone or do they get to change as societies evolve and grow?
you asked who defined normal and I told you

if everything was locked in stone we would not be having this conversation

but every crazy idea the left comes up with is not progress
I’m asking your opinion. I know reality hasn’t locked the norms from 4000 years ago in stone. But do YOU think they should be?

Why do Lefties have such a problem with established normality, morality, standards...etc etc?
Why such a fascination with “change”, abnormalities and immorality?
Why seek to force the principled 90% to accommodate the confused and unprincipled 10%?

If this law will allow this only to transsexual people, then I would support it.
Transsexual, transgender.

Its all the same to me
A person who dresses and behaves like the opposite biological sex is a transgender person.

A person who not only dresses and behaves like the opposite biological sex but has also underwent a surgical procedure and hormonal treatment is a transsexual person.

I hope you're aware that no one is going to accept your arbitrary definitions just because you say so. Hell, we don't accept the left's arbitrary language changes, so no reason we should make an exception for you.

A person who accepts their biological sex, but just enjoys dressing like the opposite sex, is a cross-dresser. Archaically, they were known as transvestites. A person who identifies as the opposite sex - or, as I usually put it, playacts being the opposite sex - is transgender, whether they've undergone medical procedures toward that goal or not.

There frankly is no purpose in trying to introduce new distinctions, and it certainly doesn't help communication in the slightest.
I couldn't care less what you accept or not. 'Transsexual' is a quite known term. You can deny the reality whenever you wish.

Have a nice day.

And I couldn't care less what you care about. "Transsexual" is an essentially meaningless term, because it's not in use. And when it was in use, it didn't mean what you have decided it's going to mean. So YOU can deny the reality that you aren't going to barge in here and start dictating terminology, if that's your little red wagon, but what you're going to find is that everyone is going to ignore your attempts at control, continue using and defining terms as they already do, and increasingly start ignoring you when your nonsense makes your posts too uncommunicative to be worth our time, and drags conversation down utterly pointless tangents.

now are their “normals” from 4000 years ago locked in stone or do they get to change as societies evolve and grow?

I’m asking your opinion. I know reality hasn’t locked the norms from 4000 years ago in stone. But do YOU think they should be?

Why do Lefties have such a problem with established normality, morality, standards...etc etc?
Why seek to force the principled 90% to accommodate the confused and unprincipled 10%?
Well the ideology of the Left is for change while that of the Right is to stay the same. That’s the nature of it. Change has brought some amazing things especially in the human rights area. You support the changes made to change slavery and woman’s rights policy don’t you?

What is the issue with trans people other than stealing athletics awards and athletic scholarship monies from girls/women?

Why on earth would anyone care if a guy wants to wear a dress or pee in a room that says women on it?
If you care about these things, you are an asshole.

Is there more too it?

Well the ideology of the Left is for change while that of the Right is to stay the same. That’s the nature of it. Change has brought some amazing things especially in the human rights area. You support the changes made to change slavery and woman’s rights policy don’t you?

The Right supports change that improves America as a whole...The Left supports change that causes divide and degradation while benefiting fringe factions.

Choosing to believe in a religion and choosing a set of political beliefs is different from how people personally view themselves.

Agreed. But if how someone view themselves is merely ideological and not verifiable, then they cannot demand everyone participates or else they're just meanies. No, the Trans activists are clearly the pushy ones here... making demands of changing meanings of words and biological institutions. They can believe what they want, but you nor I have a requirement to share the belief, nor do we have to applaud them and call them brave as leftist culture demands in an authoritarian nature.

asking your opinion. I know reality hasn’t locked the norms from 4000 years ago in stone. But do YOU think they should be?
No I dont think everything must remain exactly the same

some if not most of the great inventions of the past 4,000 years came to us from men who would never dream of something as unusual as gay marriage or TransWhatEver

Biologically yes
Sexuality is more complicated
No really.....you can be a guy and like guys, or a female and like females sexually....we call that homosexuality
Nary does that matter, there are two sexes. Who cares what deluded people think the are.

and why do you care if a guy thinks he is a girl and plays chop chop with his dick? WTF is it to you?
Certainly doesn't matter to me...not one bit.....but there are still only two sexes, cutting your penis off, doesn't change your gender...just makes you dickless

Biologically yes
No really.....you can be a guy and like guys, or a female and like females sexually....we call that homosexuality
Nary does that matter, there are two sexes. Who cares what deluded people think the are.

and why do you care if a guy thinks he is a girl and plays chop chop with his dick? WTF is it to you?
Certainly doesn't matter to me...not one bit.....but there are still only two sexes, cutting your penis off, doesn't change your gender...just makes you dickless

Good, you like, me could care less as long as they don't participate in girls/women's sport.

They can pee wherever they want. Please confirm. Thanks.

The Right supports change that improves America as a whole...The Left supports change that causes divide and degradation while benefiting fringe factions.
Well that’s you your partisan spin but not the actually characteristics of each ideology

Biologically yes

Good, you like, me could care less as long as they don't participate in girls/women's sport.

Yes, I agree with your first point....I'm fine if they want to create their own division, or even play male sports...but it's horribly unfair to women, to allow men, even dressed as women, to compete against them.

As an adult, I don't care. Certainly wouldn't bother me if a female, that IDs as a man uses the same bathroom I do.

I do think there is some issues when dealing with children though....same with school locker rooms.

Biologically yes

Yes, I agree with your first point....I'm fine if they want to create their own division, or even play male sports...but it's horribly unfair to women, to allow men, even dressed as women, to compete against them.

As an adult, I don't care. Certainly wouldn't bother me if a female, that IDs as a man uses the same bathroom I do.

I do think there is some issues when dealing with children though....same with school locker rooms.
The only point of all this is for libs to turn society insideout

Biologically yes

The only point of all this is for libs to turn society insideout
To find another point to spread division and a wedge in America

Choosing to believe in a religion and choosing a set of political beliefs is different from how people personally view themselves.

Agreed. But if how someone view themselves is merely ideological and not verifiable, then they cannot demand everyone participates or else they're just meanies. No, the Trans activists are clearly the pushy ones here... making demands of changing meanings of words and biological institutions. They can believe what they want, but you nor I have a requirement to share the belief, nor do we have to applaud them and call them brave as leftist culture demands in an authoritarian nature.
You don’t need to participate in somebody being trans, there is nothing for you to do. Nobody verifies that you love your wife or kids... why does a person being trans need to be verified?

Yes Trans activists are pushy because they want equal rights and they want to feel accepted in their community and they don’t want to be bullied and demonized. Women werepushy during suffrage, blacks were pushy to get civil rights, homosexuals were pushy to get gay marriage and now trans are being pushy to fight for their rights to be who they are and accepted by their society

asking your opinion. I know reality hasn’t locked the norms from 4000 years ago in stone. But do YOU think they should be?
No I dont think everything must remain exactly the same

some if not most of the great inventions of the past 4,000 years came to us from men who would never dream of something as unusual as gay marriage or TransWhatEver
Ok good. So if the norms from 4000 years ago do not need to remain the same then what is the process in your mind to changing them. Who changes them and how?

I see no issues with children and toilets. I mean, Christ, it's only 100-150 years that we have even had separate bathrooms.

As to school locker rooms, there we have an issue. We should not. Nudity of any sort should be as natural as breathing but our culture has perverted things.

What is it trans folks want as far as school lockers go? I have never heard this spoken to before by either side. (I don't get the Gay Journal)

I see no issues with children and toilets. I mean, Christ, it's only 100-150 years that we have even had separate bathrooms.

As to school locker rooms, there we have an issue. We should not. Nudity of any sort should be as natural as breathing but our culture has perverted things.

What is it trans folks want as far as school lockers go? I have never heard this spoken to before by either side. (I don't get the Gay Journal)

yeah, I have no idea what they want...or frankly how it is in some of these high schools

Forum List

Back