There are some folks having a really bad holiday weekend, and that makes me smile!

We have all heard the reports that at least 3 leakers have been identified

I'm pretty sure there are more than 3 traitors still working in the executive branch of government

The reports also state that the "proper authorities" have been notified

I'm pretty sure that a few people are just a little worried and looking over their shoulder

I hate to find joy in someone else's misfortune, but in this instance, I'll make an exception!

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, Pub.L. 101-12 as amended, is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and report agency misconduct.
Whistleblower Protection Act - Wikipedia

Colluding with Russia may even make Trump supporters blush.
Except there is no crime too collude with them. Oops

The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, Pub.L. 101-12 as amended, is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and report agency misconduct.

There has to be an actual crime before that applies, moron.

A nefarious act occurred, a foreign power attempted and likely succeeded in a cyber attack on our election. Was that a crime, can we arrest Russia? No! We need to support an investigation, no matter where or to whom it will lead, to discover if aid or comfort was provided to Russia by any citizen of the United States.

Even a partisan fool like you ought to agree on that one point.

Just waiting for some evidence...so far not even a smidgen.
His name was Seth Rich

who-killed-seth-rich-flashback-9485063.png
You really need to buy heavy duty aluminum foil, that thin stuff in your hat isn't working.
You should know

A nefarious act occurred, a foreign power attempted and likely succeeded in a cyber attack on our election. Was that a crime, can we arrest Russia? No! We need to support an investigation, no matter where or to whom it will lead, to discover if aid or comfort was provided to Russia by any citizen of the United States.

His name was Seth Rich

You really need to buy heavy duty aluminum foil, that thin stuff in your hat isn't working.
And yet, there is more proof that Seth was murdered for exposing the DNC than there is that Trump colluded with the Russians

:)

I'm pretty sure there are more than 3 traitors still working in the executive branch of government

I'm pretty sure that a few people are just a little worried and looking over their shoulder

I hate to find joy in someone else's misfortune, but in this instance, I'll make an exception!

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

There is nothing to Whistlebow other than what lies between your ears. GET SOME EVIDENCE!!!

Q. Do you know how evidence is discovered

A. By investigations

That's all you need to know, the investigation(s) are on going. Remember how many investigations were involved in Benghazi and E-Mail Gate, and remember how long it took them to indict and convict HRC? Oh, wait, after dozens of committee hearings and millions of tax dollars spent nothing culpable was discovered; yet you and other hacks still hold to the adage, guilty until proved innocent.

Of course now that Trump and his minions are on the hot seat, your hypocrisy is showing Big Time.

Q. Why do you go out of your way to expose your character flaws

His name was Seth Rich

And yet, there is more proof that Seth was murdered for exposing the DNC than there is that Trump colluded with the Russians

POST IT!!!

The only pleasure I will be taking in someone else's misfortune is when Trump supporters lose their healthcare coverage. Make them feel the pain of their decision making, it is the only thing that will cause them to take notice of their stupidity.
Hey retard. They didn't have health insurance before obamacare came along? Idiots like you need mother government. You can't compete or even keep up.

You don't know jack shit you fool, so don't even try. Many people who previously were unable to afford insurance could get it under Obamacare, and many others finally had affordable premiums. That is all going bye-bye under the Orange Dunce. I just hope a majority of these people voted for the man-child for President, I want them to suffer for their choice. And many will.

You and your brainwashed ilk who think that government needs to stay out of healthcare say nothing when that same healthcare changes $600 for two aspirin. Do you know why? Because people like you are idiots, thats why.
Many people's premiums went way up, some can't afford it anymore, asshole. Don't tell me what to do. Your little pea brain only sees what your master taught you. You are suffering right now, I don't have to wait. And I'm lovin' it.

You're an idiot. I pay $150 a month for for health care coverage, to include $20 office visits and free check ups. My blood pressure is 90/60. Go back to your food bowl.
You just told another guy your employer offers you health insurance. So if you pay they are subsiding you are that is not your monthly rate. Like a good little leftist you are a dishonest lying maggot.

And like a typical conservative, you are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

They weren't whistle blowers, they uncovered no wrong. They betrayed the federal government who they work for. It is punishable by job termination.
Oooo scaaary :eek: "job termination" :lol:

You're a fool.

No I'm not, I voted Republican. And maybe this time, the Republicans will come out with a plan that doesn't favor their voting base like Commie Care did. After all, most lower income people like you vote Democrat, and vote buying was part of the plan at the cost to the rest of us. So while you're driving around in your boat, the rest of us are paying for your coverage.

Get ready to sell that boat, Trump and the Republicans are in charge now.

Trump care is going to dump 24 million people off of their insurance, and skyrocket premiums for the rest. If anyone is paying for anyones coverage it is me paying for yours. Get a job.

His name was Seth Rich

Only in your fevered, conspiratorial mind. Hannity could say the moon is actually a Hollywood backdrop and you would believe him. :laugh:

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

They weren't whistle blowers, they uncovered no wrong. They betrayed the federal government who they work for. It is punishable by job termination.

Why pretend you know something and present it as a fact?

If you knew who the are, what they do and what they told and to whom you would have posted it. If you do post all of the above; if you don't be honest and admit it.

The only pleasure I will be taking in someone else's misfortune is when Trump supporters lose their healthcare coverage. Make them feel the pain of their decision making, it is the only thing that will cause them to take notice of their stupidity.

From a political perspective, it would have been better if the republicans just left Obamacare alone and allowed premiums to continue to rise 30 - 110% a year! When every health insurance company dropped out of the Obamacare exchange, what would the solution then be?

From a political perspective, it would have been better if the republicans just left Obamacare alone and allowed premiums to continue to rise 30 - 110% a year! When every health insurance company dropped out of the Obamacare exchange, what would the solution then be?

Single payer? Oh, that's right, conservatives want the "free market" to decide. How's that working out for us?

Hey retard. They didn't have health insurance before obamacare came along? Idiots like you need mother government. You can't compete or even keep up.

You don't know jack shit you fool, so don't even try. Many people who previously were unable to afford insurance could get it under Obamacare, and many others finally had affordable premiums. That is all going bye-bye under the Orange Dunce. I just hope a majority of these people voted for the man-child for President, I want them to suffer for their choice. And many will.

You and your brainwashed ilk who think that government needs to stay out of healthcare say nothing when that same healthcare changes $600 for two aspirin. Do you know why? Because people like you are idiots, thats why.
Many people's premiums went way up, some can't afford it anymore, asshole. Don't tell me what to do. Your little pea brain only sees what your master taught you. You are suffering right now, I don't have to wait. And I'm lovin' it.

You're an idiot. I pay $150 a month for for health care coverage, to include $20 office visits and free check ups. My blood pressure is 90/60. Go back to your food bowl.
You just told another guy your employer offers you health insurance. So if you pay they are subsiding you are that is not your monthly rate. Like a good little leftist you are a dishonest lying maggot.

And like a typical conservative, you are dumber than a bag of hammers.
I saw right through you...lol.

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

There is nothing to Whistlebow other than what lies between your ears. GET SOME EVIDENCE!!!

A. By investigations

That's all you need to know, the investigation(s) are on going. Remember how many investigations were involved in Benghazi and E-Mail Gate, and remember how long it took them to indict and convict HRC? Oh, wait, after dozens of committee hearings and millions of tax dollars spent nothing culpable was discovered; yet you and other hacks still hold to the adage, guilty until proved innocent.

Of course now that Trump and his minions are on the hot seat, your hypocrisy is showing Big Time.

There is/was way more evidence in Benghazi, EmailGate, FastFurious, and LoisLerner.......everybody walked. You people want to punish Trump for winning. You people want to punish the flyover country voters who denied Hillary your coronation. That is what this is all about.

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

There are also proper channels. Classified information to the media is NOT one of them.

You're a fool.

No I'm not, I voted Republican. And maybe this time, the Republicans will come out with a plan that doesn't favor their voting base like Commie Care did. After all, most lower income people like you vote Democrat, and vote buying was part of the plan at the cost to the rest of us. So while you're driving around in your boat, the rest of us are paying for your coverage.

Get ready to sell that boat, Trump and the Republicans are in charge now.

Trump care is going to dump 24 million people off of their insurance, and skyrocket premiums for the rest. If anyone is paying for anyones coverage it is me paying for yours. Get a job.
An outright lie. Surprising this is not.

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

A. By investigations

Good point

We should investigate Seth Rich's murder

His name was Seth Rich

POST IT!!!
You first

Any proof Trump colluded with Russia?

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

Why pretend you know something and present it as a fact?

If you knew who the are, what they do and what they told and to whom you would have posted it. If you do post all of the above; if you don't be honest and admit it.
Muh Russians

Forum List

Back