There are some folks having a really bad holiday weekend, and that makes me smile!

The only pleasure I will be taking in someone else's misfortune is when Trump supporters lose their healthcare coverage. Make them feel the pain of their decision making, it is the only thing that will cause them to take notice of their stupidity.
Hey retard. They didn't have health insurance before obamacare came along? Idiots like you need mother government. You can't compete or even keep up.

You don't know jack shit you fool, so don't even try. Many people who previously were unable to afford insurance could get it under Obamacare, and many others finally had affordable premiums. That is all going bye-bye under the Orange Dunce. I just hope a majority of these people voted for the man-child for President, I want them to suffer for their choice. And many will.

You and your brainwashed ilk who think that government needs to stay out of healthcare say nothing when that same healthcare changes $600 for two aspirin. Do you know why? Because people like you are idiots, thats why.
Many people's premiums went way up, some can't afford it anymore, asshole. Don't tell me what to do. Your little pea brain only sees what your master taught you. You are suffering right now, I don't have to wait. And I'm lovin' it.

You're an idiot. I pay $150 a month for for health care coverage, to include $20 office visits and free check ups. My blood pressure is 90/60. Go back to your food bowl.
Obamacare would cost me $1650/mo for coverage comparable to what I have from my employer.

I just hope a majority of these people voted for the man-child for President, I want them to suffer for their choice. And many will.
I want people that have committed a crime to suffer

You want people to suffer because of their political views

I bet you would call me a fascist or a nazi

Oh the irony...

There are something called "consequences" when you make a bad decision, and everyone knows that Republicans always avoid the consequences of their decisions. This time for some it might not be so easy.

The only pleasure I will be taking in someone else's misfortune is when Trump supporters lose their healthcare coverage. Make them feel the pain of their decision making, it is the only thing that will cause them to take notice of their stupidity.

Really, do you see all the insurance companies leaving the exchange, i am on Obama care , at first it was great for me, $5 dr visits , $750 max out of pocket, but this year there was only 2 choices and they were from insurance companies I've never heard of. It is imploding so no one will have coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey retard. They didn't have health insurance before obamacare came along? Idiots like you need mother government. You can't compete or even keep up.

You don't know jack shit you fool, so don't even try. Many people who previously were unable to afford insurance could get it under Obamacare, and many others finally had affordable premiums. That is all going bye-bye under the Orange Dunce. I just hope a majority of these people voted for the man-child for President, I want them to suffer for their choice. And many will.

You and your brainwashed ilk who think that government needs to stay out of healthcare say nothing when that same healthcare changes $600 for two aspirin. Do you know why? Because people like you are idiots, thats why.
-------------------------------------- another poor poor unhealthy healthcare beggar . You must be an unhealthy wreck eh ODanny ??

You must be another idiot. Do I look unhealthy? That's what I thought. Now go back to eating lard ass.
-------------------------------- you are the guy begging for healthcare ODanny !!

We have all heard the reports that at least 3 leakers have been identified

I'm pretty sure there are more than 3 traitors still working in the executive branch of government

The reports also state that the "proper authorities" have been notified

I'm pretty sure that a few people are just a little worried and looking over their shoulder

I hate to find joy in someone else's misfortune, but in this instance, I'll make an exception!

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, Pub.L. 101-12 as amended, is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and report agency misconduct.
Whistleblower Protection Act - Wikipedia

Colluding with Russia may even make Trump supporters blush.

Lmao why are you posting that....

Do you even know what that law covers?

Obamacare would cost me $1650/mo for coverage comparable to what I have from my employer.

It's not perfect, but it's better then what preceded it. Not everyone could afford it either, I get that. But many could, especially the poor and elderly, and those with pre existing conditions.

I'm pretty sure there are more than 3 traitors still working in the executive branch of government

I'm pretty sure that a few people are just a little worried and looking over their shoulder

I hate to find joy in someone else's misfortune, but in this instance, I'll make an exception!

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif
Is dump one of them ?? The big fat blabbermouth who has shat on our WH And perhaps his pos son in law?

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, Pub.L. 101-12 as amended, is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and report agency misconduct.

There has to be an actual crime before that applies, moron.

A nefarious act occurred, a foreign power attempted and likely succeeded in a cyber attack on our election. Was that a crime, can we arrest Russia? No! We need to support an investigation, no matter where or to whom it will lead, to discover if aid or comfort was provided to Russia by any citizen of the United States.

Even a partisan fool like you ought to agree on that one point.

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

A nefarious act occurred, a foreign power attempted and likely succeeded in a cyber attack on our election. Was that a crime, can we arrest Russia? No! We need to support an investigation, no matter where or to whom it will lead, to discover if aid or comfort was provided to Russia by any citizen of the United States.

Just waiting for some evidence...so far not even a smidgen.

Many people's premiums went way up, some can't afford it anymore, asshole. Don't tell me what to do. Your little pea brain only sees what your master taught you. You are suffering right now, I don't have to wait. And I'm lovin' it.

You're an idiot. I pay $150 a month for for health care coverage, to include $20 office visits and free check ups. My blood pressure is 90/60. Go back to your food bowl.

Then your profession must be a french fry maker. Nobody with an average income is paying 150 a month.

I applied for Commie Care. They only had one insurance company for my doctors at the Cleveland Clinic. They wanted 20% of my net pay, it had a $7,000 deductible and a $7,100 out of pocket, $50.00 copay for doctors visits, no dental, no prescriptions.

The next plan down was half that price but I would have to give up my providers that I've been going to all my life, and again, with the same coverage as the other plan. It's hardly insurance at all.

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

His name was Seth Rich

who-killed-seth-rich-flashback-9485063.png

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

It's not whistle blowing when the leak itself is the only evidence of a crime, bub.

I had healthcare coverage all of my adult life until Commie Care came along. You people were dancing in the streets because of it. Now it's my turn to dance.

Then your profession must be a french fry maker. Nobody with an average income is paying 150 a month.

I applied for Commie Care. They only had one insurance company for my doctors at the Cleveland Clinic. They wanted 20% of my net pay, it had a $7,000 deductible and a $7,100 out of pocket, $50.00 copay for doctors visits, no dental, no prescriptions.

The next plan down was half that price but I would have to give up my providers that I've been going to all my life, and again, with the same coverage as the other plan. It's hardly insurance at all.

You're a fool. My employer offers good insurance. Maybe if you got a decent job you'd find affordable health care. Get off your couch and get a job.

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

There is nothing to Whistlebow other than what lies between your ears. GET SOME EVIDENCE!!!

You're a fool.

No I'm not, I voted Republican. And maybe this time, the Republicans will come out with a plan that doesn't favor their voting base like Commie Care did. After all, most lower income people like you vote Democrat, and vote buying was part of the plan at the cost to the rest of us. So while you're driving around in your boat, the rest of us are paying for your coverage.

Get ready to sell that boat, Trump and the Republicans are in charge now.

You just told another guy your employer offers you health insurance. So if you pay they are subsiding you are that is not your monthly rate. Like a good little leftist you are a dishonest lying maggot.

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

His name was Seth Rich

who-killed-seth-rich-flashback-9485063.png
You really need to buy heavy duty aluminum foil, that thin stuff in your hat isn't working.

Forum List

Back