There are some folks having a really bad holiday weekend, and that makes me smile!

The only pleasure I will be taking in someone else's misfortune is when Trump supporters lose their healthcare coverage. Make them feel the pain of their decision making, it is the only thing that will cause them to take notice of their stupidity.

From a political perspective, it would have been better if the republicans just left Obamacare alone and allowed premiums to continue to rise 30 - 110% a year! When every health insurance company dropped out of the Obamacare exchange, what would the solution then be?

To blame the Republicans.

You're a fool.

No I'm not, I voted Republican. And maybe this time, the Republicans will come out with a plan that doesn't favor their voting base like Commie Care did. After all, most lower income people like you vote Democrat, and vote buying was part of the plan at the cost to the rest of us. So while you're driving around in your boat, the rest of us are paying for your coverage.

Get ready to sell that boat, Trump and the Republicans are in charge now.

Trump care is going to dump 24 million people off of their insurance, and skyrocket premiums for the rest. If anyone is paying for anyones coverage it is me paying for yours. Get a job.

Oh quit listing to Democrat politicians. Democrats are born liars. Nobody is getting thrown off their insurance. Scare tactics that always seem to work on you sheep.

The whole reason ObamaCare was achieved is because Americans were getting buried under health care costs. The number one cause of bankruptcy in the United States was medical expenses.

And the Republicans did NOTHING about it.

They had total control of the House, the Senate, and the White House, and they did NOTHING.

Well, they did add a new trillion dollar government medical entitlement program to win votes for the 2004 election, but the pseudocons' puppeteers would prefer no one remembered that. Hell, most of the tards don't even know what I'm talking about. That's how in the dark they have been kept.

And the GOP didn't even work out a way to pay for that giveaway. They just piled it onto the national debt. And it is still there, adding to our debt every day.

That's how you know all their screaming and wailing over ObamCare and the debt is just theater for the pseudocon tards who have been very carefully and very deliberately dumbed down for the past 20 years.

And that, boys and girls, is why we have ObamaCare in the first place.

Seven years later and STILL the number reason for bankruptcy is still medical.

Hey retard. They didn't have health insurance before obamacare came along? Idiots like you need mother government. You can't compete or even keep up.

You don't know jack shit you fool, so don't even try. Many people who previously were unable to afford insurance could get it under Obamacare, and many others finally had affordable premiums. That is all going bye-bye under the Orange Dunce. I just hope a majority of these people voted for the man-child for President, I want them to suffer for their choice. And many will.

You and your brainwashed ilk who think that government needs to stay out of healthcare say nothing when that same healthcare changes $600 for two aspirin. Do you know why? Because people like you are idiots, thats why.
Many people's premiums went way up, some can't afford it anymore, asshole. Don't tell me what to do. Your little pea brain only sees what your master taught you. You are suffering right now, I don't have to wait. And I'm lovin' it.

You're an idiot. I pay $150 a month for for health care coverage, to include $20 office visits and free check ups. My blood pressure is 90/60. Go back to your food bowl.
----------------------------------------- when healthcare is an important issue to an individual its usually because they are standing on thin ice with one foot on a banana peel . ME , i'm 68 and the last thing i concern myself with is healthcare or blood pressure but i am thinking about the new wheels [chrome or polished aluminim ] that i am getting for my truck Odanny !!.

That's because you're on Medicare, which is GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTH CARE.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ i'm 68 , so thats like hey , i've been on the planet for 68 years and and my heathcare has never been government provided ODanny !!

We have all heard the reports that at least 3 leakers have been identified

I'm pretty sure there are more than 3 traitors still working in the executive branch of government

The reports also state that the "proper authorities" have been notified

I'm pretty sure that a few people are just a little worried and looking over their shoulder

I hate to find joy in someone else's misfortune, but in this instance, I'll make an exception!

Iconusaflagsmiley.gif

The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989, Pub.L. 101-12 as amended, is a United States federal law that protects federal whistleblowers who work for the government and report agency misconduct.
Whistleblower Protection Act - Wikipedia

Colluding with Russia may even make Trump supporters blush.

There is nothing to Whistlebow other than what lies between your ears. GET SOME EVIDENCE!!!

Q. Do you know how evidence is discovered

A. By investigations

That's all you need to know, the investigation(s) are on going. Remember how many investigations were involved in Benghazi and E-Mail Gate, and remember how long it took them to indict and convict HRC? Oh, wait, after dozens of committee hearings and millions of tax dollars spent nothing culpable was discovered; yet you and other hacks still hold to the adage, guilty until proved innocent.

Of course now that Trump and his minions are on the hot seat, your hypocrisy is showing Big Time.

Q. Why do you go out of your way to expose your character flaws
In both case, Benghazi and email gate, we knew the crime occurred before we had any senate hearings or the FBi involved.

You disproved your own argument.

You believed a crime occurred, because you wanted to. You even lie to yourself. That aside, these matters were investigated ad nausea, and there was no crime; no indictment, no trial, and no conviction. Of course being anarcho-fascist you believe anyone who disagrees with you is guilty until proved innocent.

You're a fool. My employer offers good insurance.
You're just another hostage.

You don't think I know that? Do you think I like our "private" system of health care? Employers know that they have us all hostage, we need their healthcare. Republicans kill the independent thinker and entrepreneur. Thats why they suck.
--------------------------------------- like i said earlier , now here Odanny admits it . He is unhealthy with bad genetic back ground and going by assumptions based on his name he drinks like a FISH . Odanny NEEDS Healthcare to stay alive and he doesn't mind begging for it !!

You're a fool. My employer offers good insurance.
You're just another hostage.

You don't think I know that? Do you think I like our "private" system of health care? Employers know that they have us all hostage, we need their healthcare. Republicans kill the independent thinker and entrepreneur. Thats why they suck.
--------------------------------------- like i said earlier , now here Odanny admits it . He is unhealthy with bad genetic back ground and going by assumptions based on his name he drinks like a FISH . Odanny NEEDS Healthcare to stay alive and he doesn't mind begging for it !!

You're a clown. :badgrin:

You don't know jack shit you fool, so don't even try. Many people who previously were unable to afford insurance could get it under Obamacare, and many others finally had affordable premiums. That is all going bye-bye under the Orange Dunce. I just hope a majority of these people voted for the man-child for President, I want them to suffer for their choice. And many will.

You and your brainwashed ilk who think that government needs to stay out of healthcare say nothing when that same healthcare changes $600 for two aspirin. Do you know why? Because people like you are idiots, thats why.
Many people's premiums went way up, some can't afford it anymore, asshole. Don't tell me what to do. Your little pea brain only sees what your master taught you. You are suffering right now, I don't have to wait. And I'm lovin' it.

You're an idiot. I pay $150 a month for for health care coverage, to include $20 office visits and free check ups. My blood pressure is 90/60. Go back to your food bowl.
----------------------------------------- when healthcare is an important issue to an individual its usually because they are standing on thin ice with one foot on a banana peel . ME , i'm 68 and the last thing i concern myself with is healthcare or blood pressure but i am thinking about the new wheels [chrome or polished aluminim ] that i am getting for my truck Odanny !!.

That's because you're on Medicare, which is GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTH CARE.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ i'm 68 , so thats like hey , i've been on the planet for 68 years and and my heathcare has never been government provided ODanny !!

You're on Medicare, right? Since you probably are, that is GOVERNMENT HEALTH CARE.

i don't use healthcare as i have no need for it as i am healthy at 68 [thank God and his making of a healthy ME ] . I disdain healthcare and the thinking and fear that YOU millenials have of not living forever ODanny .

The only pleasure I will be taking in someone else's misfortune is when Trump supporters lose their healthcare coverage. Make them feel the pain of their decision making, it is the only thing that will cause them to take notice of their stupidity.
Do you mean when Obamacare eventually collapses?

The whole reason ObamaCare was achieved is because Americans were getting buried under health care costs. The number one cause of bankruptcy in the United States was medical expenses.

And the Republicans did NOTHING about it.

They had total control of the House, the Senate, and the White House, and they did NOTHING.

Well, they did add a new trillion dollar government medical entitlement program to win votes for the 2004 election, but the pseudocons' puppeteers would prefer no one remembered that. Hell, most of the tards don't even know what I'm talking about. That's how in the dark they have been kept.

And the GOP didn't even work out a way to pay for that giveaway. They just piled it onto the national debt. And it is still there, adding to our debt every day.

That's how you know all their screaming and wailing over ObamCare and the debt is just theater for the pseudocon tards who have been very carefully and very deliberately dumbed down for the past 20 years.

And that, boys and girls, is why we have ObamaCare in the first place.
right? and the 90% who had coverage are now all getting buried under health care costs. wow nice solution.

Forum List

Back