There are plans to do a 9 part documentary for Brady but I dont think its necessary because he has 3 SB losses

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
He is not on Michael Jordan Level and dont need no 9 part series. I would rather watch a documentary about DOG SHIT

He got outplayed by Retarded ass Eli Manning and Career Failure Nick Foles

Don't be such a tard. ... :cuckoo:
Brady has 6 Super Bowl wins. ... :thup:

And 3 losses which means he is NOT ON JORDAN LEVEL
Jordan did not win every season. That is worse than a Super Bowl loss, he did not even reach the finals

Brady has won six Superbowls, Nine AFC titles and Thirteen times in the AFC Championship game.....all in 20 seasons

Jordan did not win every season. That is worse than a Super Bowl loss, he did not even reach the finals

Brady has won six Superbowls, Nine AFC titles and Thirteen times in the AFC Championship game.....all in 20 seasons

And got outplayed by someone retarded twice like Eli

I’m a Giant fan and saw Brady walk off the field with the lead in both games with two minutes to play.

It was the Patriot Defense that allowed Eli to march down the field to win the game.

I’m a Giant fan and saw Brady walk off the field with the lead in both games with two minutes to play.

It was the Patriot Defense that allowed Eli to march down the field to win the game.

In the 1st matchup his offense only scored 14 pts

Tom Brady never had a losing season
Jordan had five

He is not on Michael Jordan Level and dont need no 9 part series. I would rather watch a documentary about DOG SHIT

Well, I donno about all of that, but there was that time he told the team owner "I'm the best decision this organization has ever made" Also, he was a new guy when he told him that, so. He was the 199th overall pick in the sixth round. Pffft. Yeah, right. That's probably what the owner was thinkin when he told him that. lol.

But, 9 Super Bowls, 6 Super Bowl wins, 4 Super Bowl MVP awards, 3 NFL MVP awards later, not only did that ol boy keep his word, sports commentators consider him the greates NFL Quarterback of all time.
nerd.gif

Personally, I thought Farve was the most fun to watch. I stopped watching football when he quit.

Oh wait. You want Philly Philly?

I bet against Brady in that Super Bowl, I bet on the backup Quarterback on the other team. And, of course, the backup Quartback won the Super Bowl MVP trophy. I got mind powers.

Well, I donno about all of that, but there was that time he told the team owner "I'm the best decision this organization has ever made" Also, he was a new guy when he told him that, so. He was the 199th overall pick in the sixth round. Pffft. Yeah, right. That's probably what the owner was thinkin when he told him that. lol.

But, 9 Super Bowls, 6 Super Bowl wins, 4 Super Bowl MVP awards, 3 NFL MVP awards later, not only did that ol boy keep his word, sports commentators consider him the greates NFL Quarterback of all time.
nerd.gif

Personally, I thought Farve was the most fun to watch. I stopped watching football when he quit.

But not a documentary the length of jordan. 4 part series

Oh wait. You want Philly Philly?

I bet against Brady in that Super Bowl, I bet on the backup Quarterback on the other team. And, of course, the backup Quartback won the Super Bowl MVP trophy. I got mind powers.

how much $$ did u win

Too bad he didn't get to play your Cowboys...he'd have another THREE Super Bowl rings! :)

Last edited:

Too bad he didn't get to play your Cowboys...he'd have another THREE Super Bowl rings! :)

Not if Parcells was the coach

9 part documentary is overkill for anything sports related. I didn’t watch any of The Last Dance, and I’m not going to watch a 9 part documentary on Brady or the Patriots

Forum List

Back