There are plans to do a 9 part documentary for Brady but I dont think its necessary because he has 3 SB losses

He is not on Michael Jordan Level and dont need no 9 part series. I would rather watch a documentary about DOG SHIT

He got outplayed by Retarded ass Eli Manning and Career Failure Nick Foles
Too bad he didn't get to play your Cowboys...he'd have another THREE Super Bowl rings! :)

Not if Parcells was the coach
Shit, Parcells only won when Belichick was his Defensive Coordinator! How'd he do with your Cowboys? Duh?

He is not on Michael Jordan Level and dont need no 9 part series. I would rather watch a documentary about DOG SHIT

Too bad he didn't get to play your Cowboys...he'd have another THREE Super Bowl rings! :)

Shit, Parcells only won when Belichick was his Defensive Coordinator! How'd he do with your Cowboys? Duh?

How come Belechick couldnt come up with a defensive scheme to beat retarded ass eli manning?

And let's not forget his offense vs the eagles

his offense only scored 12 pts in the first half and no TD's in the 1st quarter. Thats why he has so many yds passing because they were losing and had to pass all night. BYE

:yes_text12::thankusmile::yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Well said,ignore the Brady ass kissing trolls like sunniman and old fartstyle

How come Belechick couldnt come up with a defensive scheme to beat retarded ass eli manning?
Well said,he couldn’t even stop that clown from beating him twice or even stop a backup from beating him no less :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: Oh and Get right,it is BeliCHEAT dude,remember that:biggrin:

I see I really struck the nerve of one certain troll here,as always ,the truth hurts him and he up is butthurt over it :abgg2q.jpg: :lmao: This is what the troll

was doing
when he heard that truth in those three posts I
made:CryingCow: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: Funny thing is this hypocrite used to tell jerry she should admit when she is wrong when he never follows his own advise on the chestriots:iyfyus.jpg: thanks for making this excellent truthful thread fb,:thankusmile:

had I done so,the gestapo thought police mods here would have closed this thread if it was done by me since I am always The most vocal about it, I see I angered him again and made him cry again today as well.comedy gold :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
The NE Patriots under the leadership of Tom Brady, coach Belichick, and owner Kraft, are what Freedom loving America is all about. ... :thup:
As always,you expose your hypocrisy the fact you say you are against Israel when that criminal Kraft has given aide to them :auiqs.jpg::lmao: :fu:

a pesky FACT you NEVER address andalways answer it with babble like that:lmao::ahole-1:

same old song and dance shit from you as always babble after babble,a freedom loving America doesn’t condone lying and cheating either dipshit so enough of this stupid Babble already from you.waits to next babble from you they dont cheat or lie crap you always spout off to evade facts:abgg2q.jpg:

Our glorious Pres.Trump is a good friend to the NE Patriots organization because he likes winners. ... :thup:
I rest my case.im done,I made my point.the troll acts like a 3 year year old when he hears the truth about his criminal hero’s. No more feeding the troll

I rest my case.im done,I made my point.the troll acts like a 3 year year old when he hears the truth about his criminal hero’s. No more feeding the troll
They are called the NE Patriots for good reason.
The organization showcases the American dream of building something using brain power and hard work.
No wonder they are considered America's Team. ... :cool:

First of all, this idea that no one can be called "The Greatest" if they ever lose. Absolute horseshit.

Yes, Brady lost 3 Super Bowls. But he took his team TO the Super Bowl. Out of the entire NFL, he was one of two QBs to do that in those seasons. And some people want to relegate him to the trash heap because he lost?

Name one great athlete who never lost. Michael Jordan lost. Muhammad Ali lost. Wayne Gretsky lost.

And the fact that he lost 3 SBs is hardly a reason for such rancor. He won 6 Super Bowls. Which means he led his team to 9 Super Bowls. More than any other QB in NFL history. Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw each won 4. Montana only made it to 4. Bradshaw only made it to 4 as well. Brady led his team to 9 Super Bowls. Losing a Super Bowl disqualifies you from being the greatest? How about the 30 teams every year who sit at home and watch the Super Bowl. Even in the 3 losing SBs, Brady was better than 30 other QBs.

By the way, Dallas has 2 QBs who did worse. Stauback played in 4 Super Bowls and was 2-2. Troy Aikman led his team to 1/3 of the number of Super Bowls that Brady did, and won only half as many.

I'm sure whoever is producing the documentary will change their mind once they hear that the all-knowing fbj won't watch it.

First of all, this idea that no one can be called "The Greatest" if they ever lose. Absolute horseshit.

Yes, Brady lost 3 Super Bowls. But he took his team TO the Super Bowl. Out of the entire NFL, he was one of two QBs to do that in those seasons. And some people want to relegate him to the trash heap because he lost?

Name one great athlete who never lost. Michael Jordan lost. Muhammad Ali lost. Wayne Gretsky lost.

And the fact that he lost 3 SBs is hardly a reason for such rancor. He won 6 Super Bowls. Which means he led his team to 9 Super Bowls. More than any other QB in NFL history. Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw each won 4. Montana only made it to 4. Bradshaw only made it to 4 as well. Brady led his team to 9 Super Bowls. Losing a Super Bowl disqualifies you from being the greatest? How about the 30 teams every year who sit at home and watch the Super Bowl. Even in the 3 losing SBs, Brady was better than 30 other QBs.

By the way, Dallas has 2 QBs who did worse. Stauback played in 4 Super Bowls and was 2-2. Troy Aikman led his team to 1/3 of the number of Super Bowls that Brady did, and won only half as many.

I'm sure whoever is producing the documentary will change their mind once they hear that the all-knowing fbj won't watch it.

he is ONE OF THE GREATEST but not on MJ level. Why the fuck would he get a 9 part and lost in the SB 3 times???

JORDAN NEVER LOST IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP

JORDAN NEVER LOST IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP

But MJ had 5 losing seasons. How many did Brady have?

Forum List

Back