THEN.......and NOW: You' KNOW it's coming, Bernie....

There's a new .... tiny ... preferred Democrat, Bernie....
uses at home to climb onto his toilet.... :p

upload_2020-2-18_9-54-14.jpeg

....when they won't give you a box......

Go to 'HillaryRecommendsShadowAppToScrewBernie.com' :p

How you KNOW Bernie is going to get screwed again.......

Bloomberg said he was considering naming Hillary as his VP Running-mate....

thatmoment.jpg

Guess who is thinking of getting into the 2020 election?

:lmao:

Lotta wishful thinking in this thread.

No, just a lotta mocking and amusement. The wishful thinking is coming from you, wishing that the DNC had anything for us to be scared of and "wishful thinking" about.
I'm afraid you're incorrect.

That's ok though, we're used to that from your ilk.

I'm afraid you wish I was incorrect.

That's okay, though; we're used to that from your ilk.

We're laughing at you, dude. No amount of denial will change that.

The DNC will rig it for billion dollar Bloomberg.

Pimping the old lies again. Hillary had the most votes, the most delegates and won the nomination fair and square. She didn't need the super delegates so that whole line of bullshit was just more Russian propaganda to make Hillary look bad.

If Bernie wanted to be the Democratic candidate, he should have joined the Democratic Party, instead of trying to coopt the Democrats. Bernie is not winning. His "Berno Bros" are not turnout out for him. Too old. Just had a heart attack. Won't release his health records. Not a Democrat. He won over 60% of the votes in New Hampshire against Hillary. Less than 30% of the votes this time.

But here's the Russian clown pretending like it's not Bernie's fault Dems won't vote for him. They didn't vote for him last time, and fewer are voting for him this time.

As for Bloomberg, nobody wants him either, because he's a Republican, and worse, yet another old white Republican billionaire, who New Yorker's hate. But so far, no one has cast a single vote for Bloomberg, and I think he's going to be very disappointed when they do.

Pimping the old lies again. Hillary had the most votes, the most delegates and won the nomination fair and square. She didn't need the super delegates so that whole line of bullshit was just more Russian propaganda to make Hillary look bad.

If Bernie wanted to be the Democratic candidate, he should have joined the Democratic Party, instead of trying to coopt the Democrats. Bernie is not winning. His "Berno Bros" are not turnout out for him. Too old. Just had a heart attack. Won't release his health records. Not a Democrat. He won over 60% of the votes in New Hampshire against Hillary. Less than 30% of the votes this time.

But here's the Russian clown pretending like it's not Bernie's fault Dems won't vote for him. They didn't vote for him last time, and fewer are voting for him this time.

As for Bloomberg, nobody wants him either, because he's a Republican, and worse, yet another old white Republican billionaire, who New Yorker's hate. But so far, no one has cast a single vote for Bloomberg, and I think he's going to be very disappointed when they do.
As I told you once before, when I proved you are nothing but a shameless liar who attacks everyone else's credibility while continuously proving you have NONE, your words mean NOTHING.

Once again you post BS without links or anything to back them up. The day you provide the link to the law you and Schiff claim exists that affords whistle blower anonymity and immunity I will begin anything you say....as long as you provide links to back what you say up......OR if you finally admit you LIED you will earn back a measure of your lost credibility.

Until then, your words are NOISE.....STATIC.

Bloomberg would solve an impending money raising problem for the Dems, as their regular contributions will dry up once Trump has an actual opponent to pummel. Bloomberg could at least flood the airwaves with enough commercials to limit the down-ticket damage.

Perhaps if Bernie told the DNC if he won the Presidency he would Pardon Obama, Hillary, Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, etc.... they may support him over mini-Mike...?!

Forum List

Back