Democrat party eats their own? Mike McDonnell is Registering Republican

IDIOCRACY

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2017
Boy, when you look at Gabbard, Kennedy, and Bernie for instance, sure seems they do, what you say? Imagine the lows they'd be willing to go to their biggest enemy, President Donald Trump:hello77:

Democrats hung Mike McDonnell out as well, and now he's a Republican.

We're supposed to believe it's the Republican party that's falling apart, hmm.

Democrat party eats their own?

Sure, I'll give it a shot!

20240404_165428.jpg

Boy, when you look at Gabbard, Kennedy, and Bernie for instance, sure seems they do, what you say? Imagine the lows they'd be willing to go to their biggest enemy, President Donald Trump:hello77:

Good. One less DINO.

Doesn't this switch make the republicans the majority party in the senate? That would mean that Biden's run of dumpster fires is done. America wins.

I thought that was the balance when this congress convened, but with the subject of this thread, it should switch to 51R, 49D. However, I just looked and the Senate history site claims it is 49R, 48D and 3I

HE IS A STATE SENATOR...

May well be one of the deciding votes that once again makes NE a winner-take-all electoral state.
Self-Interested Morons Devised This Political System

Winner-takes-all is one of those things that are only worthwhile if all the states do it. But they should, because someone can win overwhelming in one state and barely lose in an electorally equal state and merely break even when he should be ahead.

Second, it discourages voting when the state is a sure majority for one candidate or the other. Even those who support that candidate might not bother to vote.

Third, an important section of the state can be deprived of any electoral power, such as most of the counties in California and New York.

Any democratic politicians worth their salt that genuinely care about america and Americans really should leave the democratic party if they have any morals or decency.

Even though the Republicans are now what democrats used to be I don't even care if they go independent or whatnot, just leave the democratic party. That party is poisoning this country and it's society.

Forum List

Back