The zionists do NOT speak for the Jewish people and antizionism is NOT antisemitism.

No single person or group of person 'speaks for the Jews' of the world.
Not even God?

יב וְנָשָׂא נֵס לַגּוֹיִם, וְאָסַף נִדְחֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל; וּנְפֻצוֹת יְהוּדָה יְקַבֵּץ, מֵאַרְבַּע כַּנְפוֹת הָאָרֶץ.

12 And He will set up an ensign for the nations, and will assemble the dispersed of Israel, and gather together the scattered of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Isaiah 11 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre

I don't understand how one contradicts the other.

What makes You think it was NOT G-d who brought part of his children to His land, and made it the biggest place of Baalei Tshuva?
Do You know what a Baal Tshuva means?

If Israel existence is contradictory to prophecies of the Torah, why does Hashem safeguards Israelis, gives them their enemies and the control over Jerusalem?

Still waiting for explanation

from day 1 You've been busy spreading antisemitic blood libels,
and promoting the destruction of Israel, while saying Jews are a fair game for Hamas.
Please stop trolling. None of that is true. You people claim that to hurt me because you know I am a Jew, but not a zionist.

If you want to claim the IDF (hitmen for the zionists, not the Jews) do not attack Jews, then you are wrong.

You presented for translation from Hebrew a text from Talmud, which often is used by Anti-Semites.
It was a photo of the actual words from the Talmud and I asked for a translation. It had nothing to do with antisemitism or attacking the Talmud. It was a serious question to a deadly serious problem and has nothing to do with this thread.

On this thread, which you should be more focused on since you are here, rylah posted a Hebrew passage that he claimed gave Jews the right to steal land in war, but it was about oaths, it mentioned rape several times including raping fetuses. Perhaps you have us confused.

from day 1 You've been busy spreading antisemitic blood libels,
and promoting the destruction of Israel, while saying Jews are a fair game for Hamas.
Please stop trolling. None of that is true. You people claim that to hurt me because you know I am a Jew, but not a zionist.

If you want to claim the IDF (hitmen for the zionists, not the Jews) do not attack Jews, then you are wrong.

This is not what we're discussing, the IDF unfortunately did attack the Jews and expel them from Gaza, so that anti-semites like You get their happy hour.

From the responses I've read, actually no-one believes You're a Jew.
I haven't seen any Jews who'd declare this so much often as an excuse not to make an argument...sounds like the classic "I have so many Jewish friends..." that the anti-semites love using, before spreading their hate towards my people.

Actually I'd exaggerate to make a point - it's very un-Jewish, or at least unusual for Jews to mention their Jewish identity publicly so loudly. It's counterintuitive to our collective historic experience...

Last edited:
You presented for translation from Hebrew a text from Talmud, which often is used by Anti-Semites.
It was a photo of the actual words from the Talmud and I asked for a translation. It had nothing to do with antisemitism or attacking the Talmud. It was a serious question to a deadly serious problem and has nothing to do with this thread.

On this thread, which you should be more focused on since you are here, rylah posted a Hebrew passage that he claimed gave Jews the right to steal land in war, but it was about oaths, it mentioned rape several times including raping fetuses. Perhaps you have us confused.

Where did I ever mention people were allowed to steal??!

Your initial claim was:"I have asked several times to see verified quotes from any rabbi or any Jewish authority for that matter, prior to zionism, who even suggested taking land by force."

Although it sounded like coming from a person who'd never opened a bible...,
I provided the quotes, including from Your own links, to show this is indeed correct -it's a commandment.

Last edited:
rylah,
I am not wasting my time translating another of your rape fantasies. The English quote you offered returned zero results. Please stop trolling.
Well unlike You I gave the original source. But You know no Hebrew.
Your problem.

No go teach Jews about the Torah...

Need help with the alphabet?

Go look at the 1st letter in the Torah - it will raise an interesting question if You're a curious person.
Then read what Rashi commented about the last word - it's directly relevant to Your question.

Not even God?

יב וְנָשָׂא נֵס לַגּוֹיִם, וְאָסַף נִדְחֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל; וּנְפֻצוֹת יְהוּדָה יְקַבֵּץ, מֵאַרְבַּע כַּנְפוֹת הָאָרֶץ.

12 And He will set up an ensign for the nations, and will assemble the dispersed of Israel, and gather together the scattered of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Not being a xtian like you... I don’t consider Hashem a ‘person’.

A distinction that totally escapes you, I’m sure.

Not even God?

I thought you were a Jew, sorry.

(JTA) — More than 130 Jewish Studies scholars have signed a statement expressing “dismay” over U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital....

The statement continues: “In this context, a declaration from the United States government that appears to endorse sole Jewish proprietorship over Jerusalem adds insult to ongoing injury and is practically guaranteed to fan the flames of violence. We therefore call on the U.S. government to take immediate steps to deescalate the tensions resulting from the President’s declaration and to clarify Palestinians’ legitimate stake in the future of Jerusalem.”

Read more: Over 130 Jewish Studies Scholars Criticize Trump’s Jerusalem Decision

You gotta love it. Jews and zionists are not the same.

Not even God?

I thought you were a Jew, sorry.

(JTA) — More than 130 Jewish Studies scholars have signed a statement expressing “dismay” over U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital....

The statement continues: “In this context, a declaration from the United States government that appears to endorse sole Jewish proprietorship over Jerusalem adds insult to ongoing injury and is practically guaranteed to fan the flames of violence. We therefore call on the U.S. government to take immediate steps to deescalate the tensions resulting from the President’s declaration and to clarify Palestinians’ legitimate stake in the future of Jerusalem.”

Read more: Over 130 Jewish Studies Scholars Criticize Trump’s Jerusalem Decision

You gotta love it. Jews and zionists are not the same.
Actually the link contradicts Your false narrative... here's why:

Out of thousands of scholars from 40 different countries - You've got 130 who fit Your narrative.
This is less than 10%.

This is the root of Your misconception, and a reoccurring pattern of blowing things out of proportions.
In fact, the overwhelming majority of Jewish Studies scholars did not sign it.

Your link is from months ago and as the great man of peace stated:

“Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

Your link is from months ago and as the great man of peace stated:

“Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

What Ghandi said is irrelevant - WE ARE DISCUSSING JUDAISM.

And in Judaism it's:
A divided court, some of them say that one is entitled, and some say that they are obligated - they follow the majority, and this is a positive commandment of Torah: as it is written, "After many - to deflect" (Exodus 23: 2).

- Maimonides (Mishne Torah, Laws of Sanhedrin 8:1)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seems the majority of those "Jewish Studies scholars",who meet in Jerusalem, did NOT side with the anti-zionists.

Last edited:
The messiah will gather in the Jews from exile. Whoever does not believe in him is denying the Torah, which says (Deuteronomy 30:3), “The L-rd your G-d will restore your exiles and have mercy on you.” (Laws of Kings 11:1)
--Maimonides (1135-1204)

Now go study.

The messiah will gather in the Jews from exile. Whoever does not believe in him is denying the Torah, which says (Deuteronomy 30:3), “The L-rd your G-d will restore your exiles and have mercy on you.” (Laws of Kings 11:1)
--Maimonides (1135-1204)

Now go study.

And. how does that contradict the views of so many religious Israelis, or the majority of Jews in the world?
We actually do according Maimonides.

Last edited:
You know how Sharia and fucking goats is fundamental to Islam; Zionism is fundamental to Judaism.

If a person claiming to be Jewish doesn’t subscribe to Zionism, then they pray to the liberal alter and aren’t real Jews. Much like a Muslims who doesn’t fuck goats or subscribe to Sharia isn’t Muslim!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You know how Sharia and fucking goats is fundamental to Islam; Zionism is fundamental to Judaism.

If a person claiming to be Jewish doesn’t subscribe to Zionism, then they pray to the liberal alter and aren’t real Jews. Much like a Muslims who doesn’t fuck goats or subscribe to Sharia isn’t Muslim!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Zionism is a political movement, while Sharia is a religious code of law.
Aside from Your assumptions about Jews, the comparison is false and holds no ground in reality - it's a ridiculous logical fallacy.

Forum List

Back