First death takes place in clashes following Jerusalem decision

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
Let the death begin, Donald. If you wanted death and war, your plan worked perfectly. If this is your idea of being a peace broker, you have failed miserably.

Thirty-one-year-old Mahmoud al-Masri was killed in clashes along Israeli-Gaza border amidst a show of rage over the Trump administration's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital....

A second unnamed victim was initially reported to be killed along the northern Gaza border. The Palestinian health ministry has since retracted their statement, confirming the individual is in critical condition instead....

Meanwhile protests against Trump's decision took place around the world....

There is no upside for America or the world. None, absolutely none.

Let the death begin, Donald. If you wanted death and war, your plan worked perfectly. If this is your idea of being a peace broker, you have failed miserably.

Thirty-one-year-old Mahmoud al-Masri was killed in clashes along Israeli-Gaza border amidst a show of rage over the Trump administration's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital....

A second unnamed victim was initially reported to be killed along the northern Gaza border. The Palestinian health ministry has since retracted their statement, confirming the individual is in critical condition instead....

Unfortunate but one death does not equal 50 million, which is how many ppl died in WW2. Didn't you predict that WW3 would break out?

Moslem Ragefest 2017©

I'm sure the various islamic terrorist franchises are more than happy to parade around the bodies of "martyrs".

Welcome Palestinians to Israel, the two state solution is now dead. Israelites behold your new citizens. Equal rights. I mean that is what democracies and secular countries do right?

Perhaps the Pals are playing this wrong. Tear down the wall, get civil rights in Israel and even if you are religious , get welfare like the Hasidic do.

Of course blame America but not the ones who are actually killing. Geezus you fuckers are deplorable..

• Banned
Of course blame America but not the ones who are actually killing. Geezus you fuckers are deplorable..
If you didn't think that Trump's idiotic decision was not going to cause death, then you know nothing about this topic.

Real quick, repeat after me... JERUSALEM IS NOT EVEN PART OF ISRAEL!

These scumbags want to fight over an announcement made by a 3rd party, then he deserved death. Good for Israel for killing this scumbag. Bout time Israel takes off the gloves backs the Franksteinians into little boxes and ship them to Arabia!

Fuck Islam

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I imagine the Indians felt the same way when Europeans came for their land. They put up a fight. Look at Israel , they do preemptive strikes all the time,
when are people not allowed to protect what is their???

If you didn't think that Trump's idiotic decision was not going to cause death, then you know nothing about this topic.

Yes it you stupid c.u.n.t! There is no such thing as Palestine. It is a make believe word by squatters and invaders

Fuck Islam

I want it to be know Trump only spoke a few Americans, certainty not all or even most Americans.

Yes it you stupid c.u.n.t! There is no such thing as Palestine. It is a make believe word by squatters and invaders

Fuck Islam

There is no such thing as Israel. Made up.

I want it to be know Trump only spoke a few Americans, certainty not all or even most Americans.
I hadn't realized you were the designated politburo mouthpiece for Americans.

The things you learn on a message board.

Trump lost the maj vote, and most of Americans do not want this move. Read the news.
Personally I think this was just another way for Israel to start another war, to bomb the heck
out of the Pals in Gaza and the WB just to get rid of as many Pals as could be.

Trump lost the maj vote, and most of Americans do not want this move. Read the news.
Personally I think this was just another way for Israel to start another war, to bomb the heck

Maybe you issue a fatwa?

Maybe you issue a fatwa?

No I bet 99.9% Bibi knew it was coming as Kushner was just there and it gave them time to get ready. It also took attention off of the tax cut for the rich, killed two birds with flip of the tongue from a nasty man.

Personally I think this was just another way for Israel to start another war, to bomb the heck out of the Pals in Gaza and the WB just to get rid of as many Pals as could be.
Great idea!

Forum List

Back