The zionists do NOT speak for the Jewish people and antizionism is NOT antisemitism.

I didn't watch it...So what? if they pose a danger to the general public you got to break it up....People who are against the Arab, muslim, nutjobs, are killed and dragged through he streets...that's your kind of justice
Ah, that makes sense. Most people prefer to watch it before commenting. But, since you didn't watch it, you should know that they posed no danger and as always they are nonviolent.
there was only one video there were being removed from blocking traffic and disrupting the public:rolleyes:

She's gonna push videos of Yeshiva students rioting against drafting into army...which is totally ok in my view, however unpractical as many guys found a simpler way (like I did myself).
Or some case when some NK attacking a Yeshiva student who actually wanted to serve and walked wearing a uniform, and police responding to this attack...

then of course blow it out of proportion to excuse her racism.

Smashed nothing.

This thread has been self-proving since post one.

Everything you have posted as a counter, has fallen into three categories.

1) Your post did not say what you claimed it did.

2) Your post proved the point of the thread as it came from someone post-zionism.

3) Off topic spam.

So much "off topic" that You're afraid to quote what I've posted?

Maybe it's beacuse You've found out that one of the true leaders of the Haredi community actually served in the army... :eek: :scared1:

abi bump

rylah, give this guy an honest listen, don't attack him or his religious beliefs, but see if you can prove that anything he says is not correct.

rylah, give this guy an honest listen, don't attack him or his religious beliefs, but see if you can prove that anything he says is not correct.

"No hate during 1920's" - maybe it has got to do with him, or his family NOT BEING THERE before Zionist immigration...My family was there,stop with this pretentious charade that there were no Arab pogroms before Zionism or that Ashkenazi Jews like him were not BANNED from Jerusalem or were not beaten on many occasion as a payment for a work... who among them could pray freely in Hebron?

"Jewish state is forbidden" - No it's NOT. Nahmonides.

I'm done listening to the same arguments by this group- the only way to change something in Israel or Zionism is to vote and study Torah - that simple

Last edited:

"No hate during 1920's" - maybe it has got to do with him, or his family NOT BEING THERE before Zionist immigration...My family was there,stop with this pretentious charade that there were no Arab pogroms before Zionism or that Ashkenazi Jews like him were not BANNED from Jerusalem or were not beaten on many occasion as a payment for a work... who among them could pray freely in Hebron?

I'm done listening to the same arguments by this group- the only way to change something in Israel or Zionism is to vote - that simple.

Making things up and being angry does not make for a good argument. You have lost this one. Every step of the way.

I'm done listening to the same arguments by this group- the only way to change something in Israel or Zionism is to vote - that simple.

Making things up and being angry does not make for a good argument. You have lost this one. Every step of the way.

Translation included...some context to reality.

Last edited:

I'm done listening to the same arguments by this group- the only way to change something in Israel or Zionism is to vote and study Torah - that simple

They'll go pray at the western because they can now. When the Arabs controlled Jerusalem they couldn't. Jews weren't allowed, Jewish cemeteries were desecrated. The headstones were used to pave roads....screw the Haredi ....Everyone has access to their holy sites now because of the existence of Israel

Forum List

Back