The Yiddish Thing

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
A man died, at his funeral it was the Eulogy moment.

The Rabbi said "So who's going to give the Eulogy?"....nobody answered.

The Rabbi said "Anyone want to say anything?"....nobody answered.

The Rabbi said "What NOBODY wants to say anything about the deceased?"....at the back, a man stood up.

The Rabbi said "Ah, so you want to say something, speak"

The man at the back said "Yes, the putz's brother was even more of a putz"

The Rabbi said "What NOBODY wants to say anything about the deceased?"....at the back, a man stood up.

reminds me of the "Christian Thing" -----it was a funeral-----the sunday school teacher had died of complications of clap.------Salpingitis isthmica nodosa resulting
in intra tubal implantation of blastocyst. ------then the uncontrolled hemorrhage
into the peritoneal cavity leading to hypotension and expiration. The Episcopalian
minister said "anyone wish comment on the dear departed one in the name
of da fada, da brat and da holey ghost" ? A pious lady stood up and said-----
"just like so many of her church sisters------it was her 'holey' that got her into trouble"

• Banned

reminds me of the "Christian Thing" -----it was a funeral-----the sunday school teacher had died of complications of clap.------Salpingitis isthmica nodosa resulting
in intra tubal implantation of blastocyst. ------then the uncontrolled hemorrhage
into the peritoneal cavity leading to hypotension and expiration. The Episcopalian
"just like so many of her church sisters------it was her 'holey' that got her into trouble"

:confused-84:

Some may not be familiar with the Yiddish putz.

It refers to a certain type of person. For our purposes in here, think JoeyB Dolezal, deany, guano, et al.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fakata goyim putz (a putz is a penis, you stupid goyim drek)

• Banned

That was a genuine Yiddish joke, and like most Yiddish jokes it's very funny.

Your response it's exceptionally vulgar and it's not remotely funny. 'Um, I've noticed from many of your posts, the unprovoked pottymouth responses, I'm curious as to, well do you suffer from Tourette's? I ask this, as it seems an almost uncontrolled situation with you.

Your response it's exceptionally vulgar and it's not remotely funny. 'Um, I've noticed from many of your posts, the unprovoked pottymouth responses, I'm curious as to, well do you suffer from Tourette's? I ask this, as it seems an almost uncontrolled situation with you.
You have to use Yiddish to get it though....and the operation.....

• Banned

I'm obviously not Jewish....I thought everyone knew what a putz was though....apparently not.

"and the operation"

Lol.

I'm obviously not Jewish....I thought everyone knew what a putz was though....apparently not.

"and the operation"

Lol.
I have always been around Jewish comedians.....

"and the operation"

Lol.

If you can speak and understand the German language, you can pretty much understand a lot of the Yiddish.

There's this middle-aged woman who lives near me, she says she's not Jewish, but she act's exactly like a Jewish Mother toward me.

When I had the flu, she even brought me HOME MADE chicken soup and I was like "and you tell me you're not Jewish, how is this even possible?"

:rofl:

"and the operation"

Lol.

If you can speak and understand the German language, you can pretty much understand a lot of the Yiddish.

There's this middle-aged woman who lives near me, she says she's not Jewish, but she act's exactly like a Jewish Mother toward me.

When I had the flu, she even brought me HOME MADE chicken soup and I was like "and you tell me you're not Jewish, how is this even possible?"

:rofl:

yeah, NAZI BITCH?----what does "putz" mean?-----It is obvious to me, NAZI BITCH--that you have never been to a jewish funeral-----you hang out with your fellow inebriated WHORES who fart out vulgarities wherever they are

"and the operation"

Lol.

you are a filthy piece of Nazi shit. I know you well-----Try not to use words you do not understand-----you have no idea what TOURETTE's syndrome is------filthy stinking twat whore

You do not "get it" at all--------the slut used a vulgar term-----because as a white trash whore------SHE LIKES IT. I am a jew------I have been to many jewish funerals and lots of Christian events---------Jewish funerals do not include vulgarities--------it is not like going to MASS during which time the ALTAR BOYS suck the priests and the pious girls in their white veils get JEALOUS

Forum List

Back