The World’s Most Vaccinated Country Cancels Christmas Due to Massive Rise in COVID-19 Infections

If you see the government as the leader in what it is to celebrate Christmas, then fine. I do not. It matters absolutely none if there are parties held by the government.

I do not disagree here.
again, it's the power the government is after. If but half of the population follows based on fear they accomplished their threat.

You read the "hidden message" as opposed to what is actually happening. The people are free to do whatever they want. Do you take the governments lead in celebrating Christmas?
no they are not. see that's the hidden message.

here again for you to read.

"What are the consequences for abuse? Government will not tolerate any abuse of the measures. Any amount claimed abusively will take money from those who need it most. As a result, the mechanisms designed have a number of internal checks incorporated to ensure fraud and abuse is kept to a minimum and severely punished when identified. There are serious consequences for any person who fails to comply with the BEAT Regulations. These range from civil debts amounting to a total of three times any payments received plus a repayment of the amount received, to statutory maximum fines and imprisonment of up to 7 years."

https://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/uploads/BEAT Guidelines/20.04.21 BEAT COVID19 updated guidelines.pdf

All gatherings and celebrations have been cancelled. They cancelled Christmas.

That is not what the article states, it says that all "Official" as in Govt sponsored gatherings have been canceled. There is nothing to stop private citizens or companies from holding their own gatherings.

"What are the consequences for abuse? Government will not tolerate any abuse of the measures. Any amount claimed abusively will take money from those who need it most. As a result, the mechanisms designed have a number of internal checks incorporated to ensure fraud and abuse is kept to a minimum and severely punished when identified. There are serious consequences for any person who fails to comply with the BEAT Regulations. These range from civil debts amounting to a total of three times any payments received plus a repayment of the amount received, to statutory maximum fines and imprisonment of up to 7 years."

https://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/uploads/BEAT Guidelines/20.04.21 BEAT COVID19 updated guidelines.pdf
pknopp hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is not what the article states, it says that all "Official" as in Govt sponsored gatherings have been canceled. There is nothing to stop private citizens or companies from holding their own gatherings.
As with the other poster...they cancelled all gatherings and went into full lockdown when numbers were comparable in 2020.

Ref. #30

They will most definitely go into full lockdown prior to Christmas.

It is the only MO.

This is just the preamble to that.

Anyone who thinks differently given the actions by governments in the recent past, is beyond myopic.

No link?

You didn't provide enough information.

What brand of vaccine?

Is there reporting accurate? Maybe an official lied about the vaccination rate?

This is why you need good reporters and a news editor.

Look how desperate you are to perpetuate the leftist lie that the covid vaccine protects people. It's a lie. What do you gain by continuing to tell a lie?

As with the other poster...they cancelled all gatherings and went into full lockdown when numbers were comparable in 2020.

Ref. #30

It is the only MO.

Anyone who thinks differently given the actions by governments in the recent past, is beyond myopic.

They might and if that happens it can be discussed. When it is I will note it's not really any of my business what they do.

Ref. #30

It is the only MO.

Y E P
They might and if that happens it can be discussed. When it is I will note it's not really any of my business what they do.
it isn't your business what anyone but you does anyway.

Cohersion.

It says if you don't obey me I will FUCKING DESTROY YOU.

That is what it says.

No link?

You didn't provide enough information.

What brand of vaccine?

Is there reporting accurate? Maybe an official lied about the vaccination rate?

This is why you need good reporters and a news editor.

When you misrepresent things it allows people to completely dismiss the entire argument. As I noted this brings up a valid point but the arguments will be how Christmas was never cancelled. Just stick to the facts.

Safe And Effective ®​

The most vaccinated population in the world exists on Gibraltar. The average number of vaccinations is 2.79 per person for all residents.
View attachment 565227
UK News – […] In a statement released by the Gibraltar government, a spokesperson said: “Given the exponential rise in the number of cases, the Government, for example, intends to cancel a number of its own functions including official Christmas parties, official receptions and similar gatherings.

“The public, at this stage, are ultimately called upon to exercise their own judgement in this respect bearing in mind the current advice given.

“This consideration should include the number of persons, the setting whether indoor or outdoor, the degree of ventilation if indoor and whether those attending are vaccinated, elderly or vulnerable. “In the same way, as has happened in the past, this advice may change going forward. (link)
Good...

It should be noted that the "surge" in cases is 30 some a day and that there has been no correlating surge in deaths.
Vaccinated people infecting other vaccinated people.

Time to mask up with multiple masks.

I do not think anyone knows what the answer is yet. But I do agree with the quit closing things down, though I am not sure not having office holiday parties for the Govt really counts as closing things down.
I do not think anyone knows what the answer is yet.

And yet you blamed Trump from Day 1 for not stopping the spread of the China Flu.

I do not think anyone knows what the answer is yet.

And yet you blamed Trump from Day 1 for not stopping the spread of the China Flu.

Why do you have to lie about me all the time? Would it not be better to just not post at all instead of making up a lie?

I have been very specific in the things I think Trump did incorrectly with regards to the virus.

Forum List

Back