The World’s Most Vaccinated Country Cancels Christmas Due to Massive Rise in COVID-19 Infections

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

Safe And Effective ®​

The most vaccinated population in the world exists on Gibraltar. The average number of vaccinations is 2.79 per person for all residents.
1637155833178.jpeg

UK News – […] In a statement released by the Gibraltar government, a spokesperson said: “Given the exponential rise in the number of cases, the Government, for example, intends to cancel a number of its own functions including official Christmas parties, official receptions and similar gatherings.

“The public, at this stage, are ultimately called upon to exercise their own judgement in this respect bearing in mind the current advice given.

“This consideration should include the number of persons, the setting whether indoor or outdoor, the degree of ventilation if indoor and whether those attending are vaccinated, elderly or vulnerable. “In the same way, as has happened in the past, this advice may change going forward. (link)

I drink your tears of anguish like a fine wine.

When you misrepresent things it allows people to completely dismiss the entire argument. As I noted this brings up a valid point but the arguments will be how Christmas was never cancelled. Just stick to the facts.

When you misrepresent things it allows people to completely dismiss the entire argument. As I noted this brings up a valid point but the arguments will be how Christmas was never cancelled. Just stick to the facts.

You are being a little hard on him, he post just what his talking points emails tell him to, it is not like he reads the links of anything.

Safe And Effective ®​

The most vaccinated population in the world exists on Gibraltar. The average number of vaccinations is 2.79 per person for all residents.
View attachment 565227
UK News – […] In a statement released by the Gibraltar government, a spokesperson said: “Given the exponential rise in the number of cases, the Government, for example, intends to cancel a number of its own functions including official Christmas parties, official receptions and similar gatherings.

“The public, at this stage, are ultimately called upon to exercise their own judgement in this respect bearing in mind the current advice given.

“This consideration should include the number of persons, the setting whether indoor or outdoor, the degree of ventilation if indoor and whether those attending are vaccinated, elderly or vulnerable. “In the same way, as has happened in the past, this advice may change going forward. (link)
Indeed, and you even posted the data in that table. The war on Christmas begins for this year, so at least the ineffective jab can be used to against something.

It should be noted that the "surge" in cases is 30 some a day and that there has been no correlating surge in deaths.

It should be noted that the "surge" in cases is 30 some a day and that there has been no correlating surge in deaths.

I want some answers that are not forthcoming. Maybe no one has the answers. It would appear that virtually every person there was vaccinated and received a booster. Are we going to have to get a booster every 6 months forever? If so, while I was vaccinated, I'm not interested.

I want some answers that are not forthcoming. Maybe no one has the answers. It would appear that virtually every person there was vaccinated and received a booster. Are we going to have to get a booster every 6 months forever? If so, while I was vaccinated, I'm not interested.

If you read much about the vaccines you will see that they are touted as to help make the COVID not so bad if you get it, not unlike the flu shot. The fact they have a "surge" in cases but no more additional deaths would suggest that part of the vaccine is doing its job.

If you read much about the vaccines you will see that they are touted as to help make the COVID not so bad if you get it, not unlike the flu shot. The fact they have a "surge" in cases but no more additional deaths would suggest that part of the vaccine is doing its job.

Which doesn't answer my question. I have never had a flu vaccine shot.

Which doesn't answer my question. I have never had a flu vaccine shot.

The flu shot is given annually, always has been and nobody ever thought it was an odd thing.

That said, I have not gotten a booster for COVID nor do I plan to, even though my wife wants me to. She sees the worst of what COVID can do to a person and worries about me since I have COPD.

The flu shot is given annually, always has been and nobody ever thought it was an odd thing.

That said, I have not gotten a booster for COVID nor do I plan to, even though my wife wants me to. She sees the worst of what COVID can do to a person and worries about me since I have COPD.

So if the answer is annual covid shots, get on with it and quit closing things down.

So if the answer is annual covid shots, get on with it and quit closing things down.

I do not think anyone knows what the answer is yet. But I do agree with the quit closing things down, though I am not sure not having office holiday parties for the Govt really counts as closing things down.

Hilarious watching you Leftards try to parse words and meanings. Now go read the headline of the link, shitforbrains.

Perhaps we should have been told the truth from the beginning. This is a BIO Weapon. We spent a year with being called racists and bigots from the deep state political/media/entertainment shills because it was released from a foreign nation and we could not call it that. What the hell kind of Flu acts this way? So this is just the start.

Forum List

Back