The World’s Most Vaccinated Country Cancels Christmas Due to Massive Rise in COVID-19 Infections

Perhaps we should have been told the truth from the beginning. This is a BIO Weapon. We spent a year with being called racists and bigots from the deep state political/media/entertainment shills because it was released from a foreign nation and we could not call it that. What the hell kind of Flu acts this way? So this is just the start.

I agree that those in the know the most have not been truthful. I've said that many times. I completely agree that Fauci should be fired and prosecuted. That doesn't answer my questions though.

I agree that those in the know the most have not been truthful. I've said that many times. I completely agree that Fauci should be fired and prosecuted. That doesn't answer my questions though.
During the Viet Nam War and wars before, during Christmas there was a cease fire. For the United States and the West as the expelled God, that became less of an issue even if war is not the best barometer of peace. The changeover took hold in the early 1970's in what we are now.

Lock downs have done so great in the past. Let's try it again and see if we can go for another time that it will not work.

Be good little Nazi's and hide in a closet.

Officials said the public should “exercise their own judgment” when deciding to hold Christmas functions................
You didn't learn from the first go around did you?

"What are the consequences for abuse? Government will not tolerate any abuse of the measures. Any amount claimed abusively will take money from those who need it most. As a result, the mechanisms designed have a number of internal checks incorporated to ensure fraud and abuse is kept to a minimum and severely punished when identified. There are serious consequences for any person who fails to comply with the BEAT Regulations. These range from civil debts amounting to a total of three times any payments received plus a repayment of the amount received, to statutory maximum fines and imprisonment of up to 7 years."

Now...how far away do you think this is again?

Honestly?

"What are the consequences for abuse? Government will not tolerate any abuse of the measures. Any amount claimed abusively will take money from those who need it most. As a result, the mechanisms designed have a number of internal checks incorporated to ensure fraud and abuse is kept to a minimum and severely punished when identified. There are serious consequences for any person who fails to comply with the BEAT Regulations. These range from civil debts amounting to a total of three times any payments received plus a repayment of the amount received, to statutory maximum fines and imprisonment of up to 7 years."

Honestly?
People who's GOD is Gov't will never understand. They have already had a lobotomy.

Honestly?

Argue what you want but do so honestly. They did not shut down Christmas. I've made this point before, your point gets buried when the argument is not honest to start with.

People who's GOD is Gov't will never understand. They have already had a lobotomy.
Exactly...its like talking to the avocado tree in my office.

Completely dense.

No depth of thought.

No critical examination of knock on effect.

Nothing beyond the immediacy of the feeling of NOW.

If you ever read my post and think..."why does he troll so much"......yeah.

I want some answers that are not forthcoming. Maybe no one has the answers. It would appear that virtually every person there was vaccinated and received a booster. Are we going to have to get a booster every 6 months forever? If so, while I was vaccinated, I'm not interested.
no such thing as fully vaccinated right?

Argue what you want but do so honestly. They did not shut down Christmas. I've made this point before, your point gets buried when the argument is not honest to start with.
can anyone really cancel christmas? It is implied canceled based on the threat presented. The title should have had celebrations. But really, that's technically canceling the spirit of the holiday.

I will never take one piece of information from our government regarding wuhan seriously. They lost that ability to have justification. I haven't seen one iota of peer discussion, people who agree with them debating those who don't agree with them and let's get to the facts. Gibraltar appears to be more government run, and people most likely in fear for their lives and will comply for the most part. Threats are threats.

can anyone really cancel christmas? It is implied canceled based on the threat presented. The title should have had celebrations. But really, that's technically canceling the spirit of the holiday.

If you see the government as the leader in what it is to celebrate Christmas, then fine. I do not. It matters absolutely none if there are parties held by the government.

I will never take one piece of information from our government regarding wuhan seriously. They lost that ability to have justification. I haven't seen one iota of peer discussion, people who agree with them debating those who don't agree with them and let's get to the facts. Gibraltar appears to be more government run, and people most likely in fear for their lives and will comply for the most part. Threats are threats.

I do not disagree here.

no, but reading and if implied as such, is critical thought. intelligent folks can read and get the hidden message.

You read the "hidden message" as opposed to what is actually happening. The people are free to do whatever they want. Do you take the governments lead in celebrating Christmas?

Forum List

Back