What's new

The World just gets better

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score

I wish we had this stuff 20 years ago when mine were babies. It really works. My month old Grandson starts snoring within minutes of this being turned on.

okfine

Silver Member
Reaction score

I wish we had this stuff 20 years ago when mine were babies. It really works. My month old Grandson starts snoring within minutes of this being turned on.
White noise has been around a long, long, time.

toobfreak

Gold Member
Reaction score

That's just White Noise, Stupid. Commonly used for audio testing and noise masking. Been around forever, even when you were a kid.

sparky

Gold Member
Reaction score

why do i get the feeling IM2 is going to be all over white noise supremacists for pages and pages soon....

~S~

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I would say that only one of our five kidlets was a problem sleeper, that would be Kid B who is going to be 5 years in age in March, all the others were good, of course though for some time when Kid C and Kid D arrive it was double trouble with having twins because they often would not be asleep at the same time and when one was awake he would then wake the other baby up with all the noise. Also congratulations on you becoming a Grandfather.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That's just White Noise, Stupid. Commonly used for audio testing and noise masking. Been around forever, even when you were a kid.
Harder to find the equipment in Tommy's native Pakistan, though...

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score

Youtube hasnt though. We had "Mozart for Babies" but that didnt do much good. My kids preferred Debussy and Ghanaian Hi Life for some reason.

Blackrook

Gold Member
Reaction score
You could always put your baby in the car and drive around for awhile.

Blackrook

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hold the baby in your arms, lying on your chest, and jiggle yourself up and down.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We have done this and it does work, it's amazing, Kid B who was frequently put in the auto and drive around with her.

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score
I used to drive miles to get the first born to sleep. But when I turned the engine off the little sod woke up and started crying.

bluzman61

Gold Member
Reaction score

why do i get the feeling IM2 is going to be all over white noise supremacists for pages and pages soon....

~S~
Funny! He'll be asking, "Why don't they EVER call it BLACK noise?"

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

~S~
Funny! He'll be asking, "Why don't they EVER call it BLACK noise?"
upload_2020-1-25_23-3-56.png

JGalt

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Mehh. My folks just put some whiskey in my bottle and I was out like a light. They used to put morphine in everything back around the turn of the century. That probably worked better. :04:

Deplorable Yankee

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hold on the sharper image catalog from 1985 is callin

Active Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days