The World just gets better

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I wish we had this stuff 20 years ago when mine were babies. It really works. My month old Grandson starts snoring within minutes of this being turned on.

I wish we had this stuff 20 years ago when mine were babies. It really works. My month old Grandson starts snoring within minutes of this being turned on.

I would say that only one of our five kidlets was a problem sleeper, that would be Kid B who is going to be 5 years in age in March, all the others were good, of course though for some time when Kid C and Kid D arrive it was double trouble with having twins because they often would not be asleep at the same time and when one was awake he would then wake the other baby up with all the noise. Also congratulations on you becoming a Grandfather.

That's just White Noise, Stupid. Commonly used for audio testing and noise masking. Been around forever, even when you were a kid.

Harder to find the equipment in Tommy's native Pakistan, though...

White noise has been around a long, long, time.

Youtube hasnt though. We had "Mozart for Babies" but that didnt do much good. My kids preferred Debussy and Ghanaian Hi Life for some reason.

You could always put your baby in the car and drive around for awhile.

Hold the baby in your arms, lying on your chest, and jiggle yourself up and down.

why do i get the feeling IM2 is going to be all over white noise supremacists for pages and pages soon....

~S~

Funny! He'll be asking, "Why don't they EVER call it BLACK noise?"

why do i get the feeling IM2 is going to be all over white noise supremacists for pages and pages soon....

~S~

Funny! He'll be asking, "Why don't they EVER call it BLACK noise?"

upload_2020-1-25_23-3-56.png

Mehh. My folks just put some whiskey in my bottle and I was out like a light. They used to put morphine in everything back around the turn of the century. That probably worked better. :04:

Forum List

Back