The World is Safer Now then Every

Specifically? What 2 countries are at open war? The data shows otherwise.

What are the closest to war? Israel and Iran? Russia and Ukraine? China and its neighbors? Please, not even the saber raddling by Iran and Israel is going to lead to open hot war any time soon. I guarantee it.
Check out AP News, Reuters and BBC.
An adult should keep up with world news.

Check out AP News, Reuters and BBC.
An adult should keep up with world news.
Part of the premise: the media will dramatically overstate the threat of war btw Russia and Ukraine, China and it’s neighbors, Israel and Iran, but once again I will state the question that none of the people that contributed to this thread can point to —-> an open and hot war btw 2 countries! None.

Part of the premise: the media will dramatically overstate the threat of war btw Russia and Ukraine, China and it’s neighbors, Israel and Iran, but once again I will state the question that none of the people that contributed to this thread can point to —-> an open and hot war btw 2 countries! None.
There are plenty of other nations engaged in violent hostilities in the Eastern Hemisphere.
There will be no war between Russia and the US.

This clown should start a comedy club, :auiqs.jpg: every thinking citizen of the world knows we are living in the most dangerous times in our entire historyand the corporate controlled media is doing just the opposite trying to assure us everything is alright,this clown does not see the obvious thst every thinking person of the world and even children can see,thst this the most dangerous time in our lives and the history of the world to be alive,thst all the world leaders around the globe are all trying to murder us with the vaccines with some of the communist country’s like China force vaccinating its people against their will and throwing its resisters in jail who resist.

this trollboy from Langley once again as always Is good for laughs.:rofl::auiqs.jpg:
Gipper you notice it’s our resident lifetime long trollboys of usmb that deny this reality post of mine and get mad about this truth I posted? :auiqs.jpg: Just look at who the trollboy was thst put a thumbs down on it.:auiqs.jpg:

How are you so sure about CHina? They have the Hypersonic we dont, right now we are kinda held hostage by their tech, while our Defense Dept, diddles with their dicks and kuuunts. Have to be equal as now we have females in the upper ranks.
Especially sense we have boy Clinton to thank for selling Americas secrets to China and obomination as well and every awake person knows that Biden has easily earned the name China joe.somepeople might think by this post I’m a Republican but gipper and Aron Jim,you know that’s not true,you know I have always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same and there is no differerence in the two,I did not post anything on the bushs giving secrets to them only cause I have never heard anything on that over the years,have either iof you two,if so,you git any links you can give me.thanks.

I guess I will agree to disagree, because your point has nothing to do with the fact that the world is safer then ever.

Heck you could even name country at the moment we are even close to going to war with? And no… there is very little chance we are going to war with Russia, China, NK, or Iran.
Philippines Buys Two Warships as South China Sea Tensions Fester
Bloomberg) -- The Philippines signed a deal to purchase two corvettes from Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., beefing up its defense capabilities in a region that has become more militarized due competing claims in the South China Sea.
If everything is so peaceful, why would this country need to purchase ships? I think i will stay on alert than listen to you.

Lol I didn’t say there were no threats in the world, not that we have world peace; buying 2 warships means they are going to war? 😂

Philippines military is mainly used to fight Islamic terrorist.
The world today may be the most unsafe it’s been in a long time. The US government presents the worst threat to world peace today and into the foreseeable future.

Lol I didn’t say there were no threats in the world, not that we have world peace; buying 2 warships means they are going to war? 😂

Philippines military is mainly used to fight Islamic terrorist.
Mach 5 Missiles Spur New Arms Race as U.S. Seeks to Match China
The military’s renewed interest in ultra-high-speed missiles -- spurred by concern that the U.S. is lagging behind Russia and China -- opens the door to lucrative contracts that could last decades. That may provide a much-needed boon for manufacturers seeking to capitalize on growth segments as the Biden administration keeps overall defense outlays in check.
Nothing to see here, all is well....

Yet all countries in the world are further then war then any time in human history.

It is amazing you can’t comprehend the difference between safer and safe. Of course there are dangers in the world, especially since our weapons of war are more dangerous, but the fact remains no 2 countries are at war and there is little to no threat of it. First time in human history.

The world today may be the most unsafe it’s been in a long time. The US government presents the worst threat to world peace today and into the foreseeable future.
Another hate America leftist… why don’t you just leave it if you hate her so much… you won’t be missed.

Fact of the matter, the US has done more to keep the world out of war, protect the innocent and weak, and promote world peace (much fo her detriment) then any country in the history of mankind!

Another hate America leftist… why don’t you just leave it if you hate her so much… you won’t be missed.

Fact of the matter, the US has done more to keep the world out of war, protect the innocent and weak, and promote world peace (much fo her detriment) then any country in the history of mankind!
Lol. I’m not a leftist you fool.

What’s it like living in an unreal existence?

Here is a picture of the headquarters of the most dangerous threat to world peace.
1640795791193.png

Here is a picture of the headquarters of the most dangerous threat to world peace.
View attachment 581081
I guess this is the reason you have made no sense in this thread. Leftists like you need to believe the world is more dangerous then ever and the US military is a force of evil (and not the force of good they really are) in order to justified your warped small-minded view. I feel sorry for you.

I guess this is the reason you have made no sense in this thread. Leftists like you need to believe the world is more dangerous then ever and the US military is a force of evil (and not the force of good they really are) in order to justified your warped small-minded view. I feel sorry for you.
The military should be recalled to the shores of the United States and used at the borders protecting US from the invasion that is happening. They should have orders to shoot to kill to stop the spread of diseased individuals as they are flown to states by this worthless admin. But they arent, they were told to build a fence around the Capitol with orders to shoot US citizens. Would they do it, if the US citizens peacefully marched on DC and tried to storm the Capital again?

thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

Lol. I’m no leftist. Just ask the leftists on this forum. Lol. Calling me one just makes you appear ignorant.

You thinking the US military is a force for good, is outrageous in the extreme. How much evidence do you require? These last 20 years were you in a coma? Oh…you consume only corporate media, so you know nothing.

You make William Casey and everyone at the CIA so proud.

uedpvu7bwut61.jpg

Forum List

Back