So I finally got covid....what a disappointment...

To most it isn't shit.............to some it's lethal........Wasn't so bad........But to some I know and work with ........well one it killed.........Another 6 weeks in the hospital with oxygen........had to go home with oxygen......Just depends who gets the cytokine storm in the lungs...........

We were told to stay home, rest, drink plenty of pedialyte and Ensure. Good luck, best of health to you and your wife.
Thx Concerned One, I'm workin' on isolated job sites , usually out in the weather, woolies etc.....not getting close to anyone, wearing a mask if i have to go into a store. We're also doing plenty of fluids.....

.had to go home with oxygen
Actually, it's the best 'pick me up' there is eagle. And does wonders for a hangover too! :eusa_dance: ~S~

Thx Concerned One, I'm workin' on isolated job sites , usually out in the weather, woolies etc.....not getting close to anyone, wearing a mask if i have to go into a store. We're also doing plenty of fluids.....

Actually, it's the best 'pick me up' there is eagle. And does wonders for a hangover too! :eusa_dance: ~S~
Well this guy had Delta.........so did about 4 others.....we all were working right with each other.......shared air small area work. Most didn't get it........Natural immunity must have chased it away..........The other 4 did fine were back in a few weeks.....No big deal ........The other almost didn't make it..............he's a little chubby buy seemed in good health......

Well this guy had Delta.........so did about 4 others.....we all were working right with each other.......shared air small area work. Most didn't get it........Natural immunity must have chased it away..........The other 4 did fine were back in a few weeks.....No big deal ........The other almost didn't make it..............he's a little chubby buy seemed in good health......
Lotta stories like that goin' round eagle. I figure most of humanity is going to be exposed, but few will realize it.....

~S~

Lil chubb no = good health. Moron with eating disorder= covid

The educated people of the world are just as disappointed that he didn't suffer a bit more. If anyone deserves it...

Forum List

Back