The World Is Officially Coming To An End (Man Is Upset For Being Labeled As A Sir)

" I saw a video on the internet and boy it sure did trigger me".

And people really do not see them as Mutants ?

A million times more addicted to seeking attention than even Morticia , plus low IQ .

A guarantee for self extinction if the refuse people do not sweep them into the trash cans first .

Absolutely a sub -species -- at best .

That's it, I'm calling it right now. Christ will be on His way shortly because the world truly is on its last legs.

Nah we are heading towards either an Idiocracy type world or a Marxist hellhole. If the Marxist take over the loons like this will be murdered.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
And people really do not see them as Mutants ?

A million times more addicted to seeking attention than even Morticia , plus low IQ .

A guarantee for self extinction if the refuse people do not sweep them into the trash cans first .

Absolutely a sub -species -- at best .
Jawohl, mein Oberaufseherin.

That's it, I'm calling it right now. Christ will be on His way shortly because the world truly is on its last legs.

They'll creep up and act kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
They're all together ooky,
The Tranny Family

Their house is a museum,
Of gender bent no-see-ums
They’d really make ya screa-um
The Tranny Family

Neat

1699360925459.png

Sweet
1699360995563.png

Petite
1699361185371.png

So get yer falsies all on,
Supporters you can call on.
This holiday is all on
The Tranny Family

~S~

How you doing, RR?! You haven't been around much. Hope all is well there with you, your fiance, the dog and the skunk.

Eh real life has been sort of hectic right now and I haven't had all that much to post about lately. Nothing interesting anyways. Same old same old bullshit.

Wow, that dude must have really rented a bad video! Hope he doesn't start busting up the whole store beating up all of the male clientele as he rants about what a lady he is! Not only would I not give that dude any number (let him look it up himself), but I would have called the police on him and used that video to take him to court to pay for the merchandise he kicked with his size 12 boot. He should be pretty easy to locate wearing those pink shoes. :SMILEW~130:

Forum List

Back