The World Is Officially Coming To An End (Man Is Upset For Being Labeled As A Sir)

Transgenders are mentally ill.

Thankfully, it is now pretty easy now to tell real women from a transgender dude:
  • If you walk up behind a person and honk one of their hooters with your cupped right hand and they spin around mouth wide open in shock and disbelief and slap the shit out of you and try to kick you in the privates, you know that you've wrongly offended a lady and need to apologize to her profusely.
  • However, if the "lady" wheels around and proceeds to beat the livin' crap out of you punching your face in, jumps on top of you and begins pounding you into the ground, you know you've caught a dude wearing high heels and a garter whose thong it cutting a bit too deep up his butt-crack.
Also, if you call a lady a dude, she will tell you to buzz off creep and walk away. But if you call a transgender guy a dude, he will either beat the crap out of you, tear up the place as he threatens to sue you, or pull his Glock on you.

Just sayin'.

Thankfully, it is now pretty easy now to tell real women from a transgender dude:
I'm a man.....

I like real women

I don't like any man that pretends to be a woman

Because pretending you're something you're not is a LIE

These days stating this is bigotry , misogynism , misanthropism

And all because i like real women

~S~

Forum List

Back