By Every Benchmark, The World Feminism Created Is The Opposite Of What Makes Women Happy

There are a few who want babies alone. There are a few who dislike men. But the overwhelming majority have been abandoned by the guy who helped them get pregnant. The comment made earlier of "maybe she souldn't be so easy" ignores the abandonment by the men. And rather than her refuse to have sex, how about the guy puts a condom on?

What of the women who are violently abused by their husband? Should they stay? The #1 cause of hospitalization for women is their significant other/mates beting them.
Bullshit

Your number one cause is a manufactured lie

Right. And I guess the fact that 1 in 4 women suffer some sort of sexual assault before they are 25 is another manufactured lie?
Go figure out the ghettos first. The economic collapse will end this suffering for the taxpayers in ways that are of responsibility.

Yes indeed.

That one is manufactured with all sorts of manipulation of stats.

Try doing a little research.

Find out when women were allowed to have a bank account or credit card without their husband's name on the account.
Find out when marital rape was made illegal in all 50 states.
Find out when women were allowed to serve on juries.
Find out when women were allowed to get a law degree or attend an Ivy League school.
Find out when women were able to take legal action against sexual harassment.

Hell, they were not even allowed to run the Boston Marathon until 1967. That was 70 years after the race was founded. And why? Because their uterus might fall out. LMAO!

All of the above things women were not allowed to do until sometime in my lifetime. I'm old. But some of these were pretty recent. In the case of marital rape, it was not illegal in all states until 1993.

Try doing a little research.

Find out when women were allowed to have a bank account or credit card without their husband's name on the account.
Find out when marital rape was made illegal in all 50 states.
Find out when women were allowed to serve on juries.
Find out when women were allowed to get a law degree or attend an Ivy League school.
Find out when women were able to take legal action against sexual harassment.

Hell, they were not even allowed to run the Boston Marathon until 1967. That was 70 years after the race was founded. And why? Because their uterus might fall out. LMAO!

All of the above things women were not allowed to do until sometime in my lifetime. I'm old. But some of these were pretty recent. In the case of marital rape, it was not illegal in all states until 1993.
None of which has ANYTHING to do with your earlier bald faced lies.

Sorry boy but no history supports the bullshit you posted earlier

None of which has ANYTHING to do with your earlier bald faced lies.

Sorry boy but no history supports the bullshit you posted earlier

Peer reviewed studies. Numerous studies.

And the only thing you have to refute them is "That is a lie!". You have no studies that show anything different than what I claimed. You just want to stamp your foot and yell.

As for what I posted last, it certainly refutes the OP.

Peer reviewed studies. Numerous studies.

And the only thing you have to refute them is "That is a lie!". You have no studies that show anything different than what I claimed. You just want to stamp your foot and yell.

As for what I posted last, it certainly refutes the OP.
It does not refute the OP whatsoever it does not even address the OP

NO studies peer reviewed or otherwise BOY

It does not refute the OP whatsoever it does not even address the OP

NO studies peer reviewed or otherwise BOY

"BOY"? Lmao What I posted is based on numerous studies. Feel free to use Google.

But your attempt at insults and trying to look like some sort of badass are simply laughable.

And yes, my last post certainly did refute the OP. It was feminists that made those changes in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

"BOY"? Lmao What I posted is based on numerous studies. Feel free to use Google.

But your attempt at insults and trying to look like some sort of badass are simply laughable.

And yes, my last post certainly did refute the OP. It was feminists that made those changes in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

And yes, my last post certainly did refute the OP. It was feminists that made those changes in the 70s, 80

No it is not

Your last post had nothing to do with the op moron

It was mebn who gave that to women you illiterate fool

No it is not

Your last post had nothing to do with the op moron

It was mebn who gave that to women you illiterate fool

It was feminists that forced it. It was feminists that lobbied and campaigned for it. Men didn't give them anything. If they did, why wait so long?

Or were they just being assholes, like you are trying to be?

It was feminists that forced it. It was feminists that lobbied and campaigned for it. Men didn't give them anything. If they did, why wait so long?

Or were they just being assholes, like you are trying to be?
they did nothing.

Men GAVE it to them

Not one study supports your claim of hospitalization

Really? I know lots of them.

1600281736325.png

Forum List

Back