The Way You Live Is Deplorable, Says Chuck Grassley

I think most Trumpbots were lower earners before they voted for Trump, but there could be common denominator.

Trump's hilariously hysterically absurd claim about the tax bill's effect on the average American's wages:

Trump's Dubious $4,000 Claim - FactCheck.org
Link to proof president Trump said that?

From the White House: https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/documents/Tax Reform and Wages.pdf

Reducing the statutory federal corporate tax rate from 35 to 20 percent would, the analysis below suggests, increase average household income in the United States by, very conservatively, $4,000 annually.
That doesn't say president Trump made that claim.
You tards give Trump credit for the stock market, but now you are trying to NOT credit him for something which COMES DIRECTLY FROM HIS WHITE HOUSE?!?!

Wow.

Just...wow.
He does deserve credit for the stock market, which has set records almost EVERY MONTH since he's been elected.

You want to say he said something, then prove it came directly from him. People are sick of you progtards and your lying and twisting the truth.

He said people need to make better choices.

If your poor in America, then you would be poor anywhere

Trump's hilariously hysterically absurd claim about the tax bill's effect on the average American's wages:

Trump's Dubious $4,000 Claim - FactCheck.org

From the White House: https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/documents/Tax Reform and Wages.pdf

Reducing the statutory federal corporate tax rate from 35 to 20 percent would, the analysis below suggests, increase average household income in the United States by, very conservatively, $4,000 annually.
You tards give Trump credit for the stock market, but now you are trying to NOT credit him for something which COMES DIRECTLY FROM HIS WHITE HOUSE?!?!

Wow.

Just...wow.
He does deserve credit for the stock market, which has set records almost EVERY MONTH since he's been elected.

You want to say he said something, then prove it came directly from him. People are sick of you progtards and your lying and twisting the truth.
What has Trump done to make the stock market continue the momentum it has had since 2009? And how do you credit him for this but not for a document FROM HIS WHITE HOUSE!?

What a hypocrite you are.

Wow.

Just...wow.

What has Trump done to make the stock market continue the momentum it has had since 2009? And how do you credit him for this but not for a document FROM HIS WHITE HOUSE!?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA.... since 2009... HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA... our economy was in the TOILET during the kenyan years. We were told that was the NEW NORM.

But go ahead and tell us about that "QUANTITATIVE EASYING" the muslim in chief was doing, you know, the PUMPING EIGHTY FIVE BILLION DOLLARS A MONTH into the stock market to PROP IT UP.

Oh did you FORGET ABOUT THAT? Or were you hoping I did?

Either way you ass clowns are a fuckin' joke.

Wow.

Just...wow.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA.... since 2009... HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA... our economy was in the TOILET during the kenyan years. We were told that was the NEW NORM.

But go ahead and tell us about that "QUANTITATIVE EASYING" the muslim in chief was doing, you know, the PUMPING EIGHTY FIVE BILLION DOLLARS A MONTH into the stock market to PROP IT UP.

Oh did you FORGET ABOUT THAT? Or were you hoping I did?

Either way you ass clowns are a fuckin' joke.
So you are stuck, eh? You can't figure out a way to explain the 300% increase in the stock market during Obama's administration without giving him credit while trying to find a way to give Trump credit for the stock market continuing its eight year climb.

All that QE money is still in the system, tard.

Looks like you've just been triggered. :lol:

Senator Chuck Grassley says you don't have six million dollars because you spend all your money on booze, women, and movies.

No, really. I am not kidding.

His exact words: "I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing, as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”

Rich people need a tax break, and the rest of you need to stop going to the goddam movies.

You'd be a multi-Millionaire if you weren't a drunken moviegoer.

Grassley blasts working class for spending on booze, women, and movies
He's pretty deplorable, good lord.

Stop stimulating the economy with your wasteful consumer spending, you deplorable people!

Work done to get inheritance from daddy - ZERO
So?

That money was already taxed when it was earned, and the person who owns that wealth should have the freedom to decide where it goes. It does not belong to the government.

Work done by the government which wants to seize the money - ZERO.

Work done by the people to whom that money would be redistributed - ZERO.

So?

That money was already taxed when it was earned, and the person who owns that wealth should decide where it goes, not the government.

Personal income gets taxed, not money.

Inheritor pays the tax on INCOME from inheritance.

It is no more double taxing than tax on your paycheck.

So?

That money was already taxed when it was earned, and the person who owns that wealth should decide where it goes, not the government.

It's already been taxed.

If your parent's leave you their house, you don't get taxed for it.

The estate tax is a jealousy tax. Nothing more.

It's already been taxed.

All money gets taxed, many times over, when it changes hands.

Inheritor effectively gets INCOME, which is taxed once, when he/she receives it.
Nope.

If you inherit a house and sell it, you don't get taxed on the basis value of the home. It's free income.

The estate tax only kicks in for wealthy people. It's a jealousy tax.

It's already been taxed.

Inheritor effectively gets INCOME, which is taxed once, when he/she receives it.
Nope.

If you inherit a house and sell it, you don't get taxed on the basis value of the home. It's free income.

I guess progressive taxation is also a "jealousy" thing?

It's not jealousy it is the answer to a basic question: We as a country have bills to pay and we need to decide how that burden is to be distributed among our populace. SOMEONE has to pay, so the question is WHO?

The rich do well and there are BUILT IN ADVANTAGES that they receive in life, like giant inheritance. I have no problem using taxation to directing some of these advantages towards paying our national bills.

You disagree, so why don't you tell us WHO should pay to make up the revenues from (totally work free) inheritance taxes?

My beef with Trump's tax plan is not the estate tax. My beef is the fact the tax plan is letting corporations keep all their government gifts while lowering the tax rate which had to be raised to pay for those gifts in the first place.

That means YOU deplorable people who like going to the movies are going to have to pay for those corporate government gifts from now on.

That really pisses me off, and if you had any clue as to how badly you are about to be fucked, you'd be marching on Washington by the millions.

It's already been taxed.

Nope.

It's not jealousy it is the answer to a basic question: We as a country have bills to pay and we need to decide how that burden is to be distributed among our populace. SOMEONE has to pay, so the question is WHO?

The rich do well and there are BUILT IN ADVANTAGES that they receive in life, like giant inheritance. I have no problem using taxation to directing some of these advantages towards paying our national bills.

You disagree, so why don't you tell us WHO should pay to make up the revenues from (totally work free) inheritance taxes?
Everyone should have skin in the game. So everyone should be paying taxes.

It's easy to ask for government gifts and then demand "that guy over there pay for it". That's how we have gotten in this mess.

I am not fooled into believing only the Left does this. The Right is probably the worst offender. They are just sneakier about it, and the rubes are too innumerate and willfully stupid to catch on.

I believe we should get rid of taxes on production (like the income tax), and move to a tax on consumption (such as the Fair Tax). That way, everyone has skin in the game.

If you want to give free puppies to hookers, you might think twice if the cost has to come out of your own pocket.

So?

It's already been taxed.

If your parent's leave you their house, you don't get taxed for it.

The estate tax is a jealousy tax. Nothing more.
It's actually a means to prevent the accumulation of wealth in a closed class.

There's a value judgment in that, I admit. But a wealth class is not good for a meritocracy

It's already been taxed.

Nope.

Everyone should have skin in the game. So everyone should be paying taxes.

Good, so we then should be ON THE SAME PAGE about taxing huge inheritances.

If I lived my whole life off of my daddy and then top it off by paying nothing in while inheriting his fortunes , guess what - I GOT NO SKIN IN THE GAME.

Forum List

Back