The War On Whites:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey

White people have inhabited a position of unchallenged social superiority for so long they have fallen into a state of presumptive confidence and complacency. But that position is now in serious jeopardy.

White people have inhabited a position of unchallenged social superiority for so long they have fallen into a state of presumptive confidence and complacency. But that position is now in serious jeopardy.

I wouldn't call that a war on whites. I'd say it is the inevitable natural order of things. And I suppose the poorly educated whites will be led to believe it is the fault of liberals.

Tissue?

I wouldn't call that a war on whites. I'd say it is the inevitable natural order of things. And I suppose the poorly educated whites will be led to believe it is the fault of liberals.

And whose fault will well-educated whites be led to believe it is?

Well educated whites won't blame anybody. We know it's bullshit, just like the war on Christmas. Only the crazies will fall for such a goofy idea.

For those white folks who aren't drinking the konservative kool-aid, I think Joe Biden sums up their thoughts in that regard.

Well educated whites won't blame anybody. We know it's bullshit, just like the war on Christmas. Only the crazies will fall for such a goofy idea.

What, precisely, is bullshit. The fact that all white-majority countries are in the process of being transformed into white-minority countries? Or that it's being called a "war".

What, precisely, is bullshit. The fact that all white-majority countries are in the process of being transformed into white-minority countries? Or that it's being called a "war".

Calling a natural demographic shift a war is childish bullshit.

I can't disagree with you that the ethnic redistribution we are witnessing is occurring in the natural order of things. But I believe you will agree that in the final analysis it is occurring because we are allowing it to, and in the same way as an organism will die or be severely compromised from the uninterrupted progress of a viral infection that will happen only if we choose to do nothing about the natural order of things.

There is a highly effective social antibiotic readily available to put an end to the social infection we are witnessing but the remaining question is whether we will choose to deploy it. However if history is a reliable indicator then it's just a matter of time.

Last edited:
Once the demographics shift, I suggedt those of us with caucasian heritage do exactly what we've seen the current minorities do - cease being productive and helpful members of society, demand Government handouts and see what type of Society the "majority" can build without us. Somehow I doubt it'll be wuite as good as what we've got now.

I can't disagree with you that the ethnic redistribution we are witnessing is occurring in the natural order of things. But I believe you will agree that in the final analysis it is occurring because we are allowing it to, and in the same way as an organism will die or be severely compromised from the uninterrupted progress of a viral infection that will happen only if we choose to do nothing about the natural order of things.

There is a highly effective social antibiotic readily available to put an end to the social infection we are witnessing but the remaining question is whether we will choose to deploy it. However if history is a reliable indicator then it's just a matter of time.

Are you suggesting we lust kill everyone ho isn't white? How Tumpian of you.

Are you suggesting we just kill everyone ho isn't white? How Trumpian of you.
No. I'm not suggesting that, nor has Trump ever suggested that. But I believe the slightest form or indication of aggression be met with unrestrained methods of suppression.

I'm not sure that your premise is sound.
The only viable approach I can think of is isolationism. But that approach was abandoned after World War II in the face of a more globalized economy.
More fertile populations have taken the stance that they want a piece of the global pie. If we want, and need, their resources, and invariably their brainpower, we have to acquiesce to the realirlty that some of their needs must be adequately compensated. In other words the rules of the game have changed: we have to give up something to get something now.

Once the demographics shift, I suggedt those of us with caucasian heritage do exactly what we've seen the current minorities do - cease being productive and helpful members of society, demand Government handouts and see what type of Society the "majority" can build without us. Somehow I doubt it'll be wuite as good as what we've got now.
Well, about 23 million white people are doing that already.

Are you suggesting we just kill everyone ho isn't white? How Trumpian of you.
No. I'm not suggesting that, nor has Trump ever suggested that. But I believe the slightest form or indication of aggression be met with unrestrained methods of suppression.

But you are suggesting reducing the non-white population in some way. Just being mean to them won't stop them from having more children. Explain what you have in mind for this.

Why is it libs are in perpetual denial about things they know they do and things that are proven true?

Why is it libs are in perpetual denial about things they know they do and things that are proven true?

If you give a specific example of what you are refering to, I might be able to answer. I'm interested in your answer to my previous question. What actions do you think would be appropriate in the current situation?

]Well, about 23 million white people are doing that already.

That'll just add oomph to my proposal. Add those to the untold millions of productive Caucasians who might sit down, and I wonder if there are enough current minority/future majority people to take our places. Especially in critical infrastructure positions.

]Well, about 23 million white people are doing that already.

That'll just add oomph to my proposal. Add those to the untold millions of productive Caucasians who might sit down, and I wonder if there are enough current minority/future majority people to take our places. Especially in critical infrastructure positions.
The people of whom I speak or not necessarily sitting down. Many of them are the Working Poor. Believe me, I don't think middle class whites, used to living a life of luxury, are going to want to trade places with the Have Nots who are barely making it.
So what is the solution? I've heard some evil rumors that are hard to fathom. Some conspiracy theorists have posited that there are Laboratories manufacturing designer pathogens genetically manipulated to attack certain racial characteristics. Of course as these new diseases emerge, they will be classified as idiopathic phenomena of nature and the victims will be blamed for their own demise.

But you are suggesting reducing the non-white population in some way. Just being mean to them won't stop them from having more children. Explain what you have in mind for this.
You seem to have twisted my defensive intention into a genocidal ambition.

Forum List

Back