The War on the West.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.

Douglas Murray examines how Western civilisation and all its astonishing achievements in culture, science, medicine and free thinking are being erased from history as the product of ‘dead white males’​

All those achievements shine a very bright light on the utter failures of the non-Judeo-Christian influenced world; it was a cultural thing, but for racist propaganda purposes it has to be portrayed as a 'White Thing' and therefore an object of hate by the deviants and sociopaths. Even now the rest of the planet can only produce pathetic pale ersatz imitations of it, and that only by stealing from western culture.

Douglas Murray examines how Western civilisation and all its astonishing achievements in culture, science, medicine and free thinking are being erased from history as the product of ‘dead white males’​

It was never a great society, remember slavery and how women didn't vote till 1920, we have now progressed, now republicans have once again treated their women as 2nd class citizens. Republicans want to go back in time.

It was never a great society, remember slavery and how women didn't vote till 1920, we have now progressed, now republicans have once again treated their women as 2nd class citizens. Republicans want to go back in time.
^
Obvious Democrat projection.

Despite stiff opposition from the Democrats, the Republicans passed the 19th amendment.

You're an ignorant piece of shit.

• Banned

Nothing to do with it.

# The culture that produced Michelangelo, Leonardo, Bernini and Bach is portrayed as if it has nothing relevant to say.​
New generations are taught this ignorant view of history. They are offered a story of the West’s failings without spending anything like a corresponding time on its glories. Every schoolchild now knows about slavery. But how many can describe — without irony, cringeing, or caveat — the great gifts that the Western tradition has given to the world?​
IF THIS war on the West is to prove unsuccessful, then it will need to be exposed and pushed back against. The trouble is, however, that one side — the side of democracy, reason, rights, and universal principles — has prematurely surrendered.​

It is now more than 30 years since student protesters at California’s Stanford University demonstrated against an introductory part of the curriculum called ‘Western culture’. They claimed there was something wrong with teaching the Western canon and the Western tradition.​

^
Obvious Democrat projection.

Despite stiff opposition from the Democrats, the Republicans passed the 19th amendment.

You're an ignorant piece of shit.

Also obvious Right wing weakness.
If the Right was actually brave and courageous men, would drag queens be schooling their children ?
Would savages be looting their businesses and raping / killing their wives and babies?
The price of weakness.

"All that is required for Ignorant Pieces of Shit" to become your master is for you (Good men) to do nothing."

The Left is in denial....but so is the Right.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:

The Leftists are unable to build so they destroy.
That is what we are seeing happen now.
The Left is erasing Western Civilization.

Western civilization is no greater than any other civilization s,

Yet here you are....freely enjoying your deviant behaviors and living large on the backs of the Founding Fathers and Christians.
Imagine that.

Move to China, Cuba, Venezuela or the arab nation of your choice then you pos.
Ingrate.

When I become king of the world I'm shipping you to Afghanistan or Iran immediately.

Last edited:
Yet here you are....freely enjoying your deviant behaviors and living large on the backs of the Founding Fathers and Christians.
Imagine that.

Move to China, Cuba, Venezuela or the arab nation of your choice then you pos.
Ingrate.

When I become king of the world I'm shipping you to Afghanistan immediately.
I don't have to because you say so. All civilizations rise and fall learn to deal with it.

I don't have to because you say so. All civilizations rise and fall learn to deal with it.

We're dealing with the here and now.
If I had the power, like I said, I'd ship your ungrateful ass to Iran or Afghanistan so you could re-evaluate your stupidity in a hurry.

You've been able to thumb your nose at the society that gave you all you have including your freedom to be deviant.
That's soon to change.
Guaranteed.

We're dealing with the here and now.

If I had the power, like I said, I ship you to Iran or Afghanistan so you could re-evaluate your stupidity in a hurry.
You have no power and never have, you only exist for a short time on this planet so enjoy your time and stop hating and throwing hissy fits over the progression of time and elements you can't control.

You have no power and never have, you only exist for a short time on this planet so enjoy your time and stop hating and throwing hissy fits over the progression of time and elements you can't control.

And you stop hating the nation that gave you the ability to be so deviant and crass.
It won't be long now, all you deviants are going to pay a heavy price for your brazen, twisted demands that the majority conform to your tiny minority.

History. Accept it.

And you stop hating the nation that gave you the ability to be so deviant and crass.
I do not hate the nation, the nation is part of western civ it is not all of western civ and it is no better at long term existence as any other nation or civilization since humans naturally are self destructive along with the erosion of the Earth with time.

The Left has erased women.

Now we need trained biologists to tell us what a woman is.

Now men can compete with women in sports only to dominate easily in those sports.

Being feminine is not PC anymore unless you were born a male, now things are increasingly becoming unisex.

Since the gender crap started being taught in schools, gender confusion is up some 4000%, with the vast majority of those confused being little girls for some reason.

Democrats have destroyed women.

Now men can compete with women in sports only to dominate easily in those sports.

Being feminine is not PC anymore unless you were born a male, now things are increasingly becoming unisex.

Since the gender crap started being taught in schools, gender confusion is up some 4000%, with the vast majority of those confused being little girls for some reason.

Got a link or do we take you word as fact?

No, the republicans treat women as 2nd class citizens. Transgender is the word you referred to , the democrats has not erased women.

Forum List

Back