The War On Christmas: A Preemtive Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people who call themselves Christians are agents of Satan.
Lol..who u telling!
God commands Christians to rebuke Satan and his agents.
Again... Who you telling!

Everyone because everyone needs to know the Word of God.
The way you know the Word of God.
The Word of God according to mrfritz....God forbid!

Darling, if you are fully aware of the fact,
that you are twisting Scripture to support your lies...
that is one thing.

But, if you actually believe Scripture supports the things you're saying,
you are sadly mistaken and unaware you're treading dangerous waters!

I don't know whose been feeding you,
but, I strongly urge you to find a new place to eat!

Lol..who u telling!

that is one thing.

Hey..............there are lots of Christians who do the same thing, they cherry pick the Bible as a way to prove their point, and many times they take the verses in question out of context.

Why would you want to censor God's Word.
I'm just a wee bit leery of people like you who claim to know the word of god.

He doesn't know it, below is a quote from the Skeptics Annotated Bible website he keeps quoting.

"The SAB will help those who believe in the Bible to honestly reconsider that belief. It will help those who are unfamiliar with the Bible to resist the temptation to believe. And it will help those who have already rejected the Bible defend their position.

It is time for us all to stop believing in, or pretending to believe in, a book that is so unworthy of belief. "

SAB, Introduction

His "bible" is specifically designed to dissuade anyone from believing in the real Bible.

You seem quite familiar with the SAB. Quite telling.

You deny that it's the version you quote son?

Scripture speaks for itself. The versions of scripture depend on which Bible. I use the NIV and the KJV.

Ok then, we can agree on the NIV

"3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.

Bible Gateway passage: John 3 - New International Version

What did he mean?

Lol..who u telling!

that is one thing.

Hey..............there are lots of Christians who do the same thing, they cherry pick the Bible as a way to prove their point, and many times they take the verses in question out of context.
Yeah, I know that...they're treading dangerous waters too.

I'm just a wee bit leery of people like you who claim to know the word of god.

He doesn't know it, below is a quote from the Skeptics Annotated Bible website he keeps quoting.

"The SAB will help those who believe in the Bible to honestly reconsider that belief. It will help those who are unfamiliar with the Bible to resist the temptation to believe. And it will help those who have already rejected the Bible defend their position.

It is time for us all to stop believing in, or pretending to believe in, a book that is so unworthy of belief. "

SAB, Introduction

His "bible" is specifically designed to dissuade anyone from believing in the real Bible.

Scripture speaks for itself. The versions of scripture depend on which Bible. I use the NIV and the KJV.

"3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.

What did he mean?

Why are you asking me? All you do is launch ad hominem attacks.

You tell me what you think it means. I'll play your derail the thread game for a while.

I know exactly what born again means and it is not what the holy rollers and Bible banger say it is.

John 3:3King James Version
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Here's a question you won't answer, Are the elect born again?

You seem to forget demon, as long as I am on this thread you will not be able to twist scripture. You are a stubborn demon even though you are quite dim.

SAB, Introduction

What did he mean?

You tell me what you think it means. I'll play your derail the thread game for a while.

I know exactly what born again means and it is not what the holy rollers and Bible banger say it is.

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

You seem to forget demon, as long as I am on this thread you will not be able to twist scripture. You are a stubborn demon even though you are quite dim.

Go to the other thread son, I bitch slapped you.

What did he mean?

Spoken like a defeated demon. You sound a lot like Trump.

Just so we're clear here is his direct quote as you can see above....

"What the Bible says about Liberals
God makes liberals fat.

The liberal soul shall be made fat. --
Proverbs 11:25

And since being fat is is sure sign of righteousness in the eyes of God, liberals are righteous people.

The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree ... they shall be fat and flourishing. --
Psalm 92:12-14

Liberals are not vile, villainous, hypocrites that steal from the poor and hungry.

The vile person shall be no more called liberal ... For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy ... to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. --
Isaiah 32:5-6

Liberals distribute wealth from the rich to the poor.

For your liberal distribution ... unto all men ... Thanks be unto God. --
2 Corinthians 9:13-15

And lastly, liberals devise and stand for liberal things.

The liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand. --
Isaiah 32:8
Here is where it comes from....

What the Bible says about Liberals

And here is a quote from his source.....

SAB, Introduction

He is quoting a source to prove his view of the Bible that emphatically states that THEIR view is that the Bible as taught is false.
You lose kid.

What did he mean?

God makes liberals fat.

And since being fat is is sure sign of righteousness in the eyes of God, liberals are righteous people.

The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree ... they shall be fat and flourishing. --

Liberals are not vile, villainous, hypocrites that steal from the poor and hungry.

The vile person shall be no more called liberal ... For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy ... to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. --

SAB, Introduction

He is quoting a source to prove his view of the Bible that emphatically states that THEIR view is that the Bible as taught is false.
You lose kid.

This is a cross post from another thread demon. You know it is against the rules.

The thread is about the fake war on Christmas. The fact that the Lord is a liberal and prefers liberals and liberal things is in the other thread.

Get back on Lucifer's short bus you inept Satanic troll.

Mod Note:

Does this REALLY have to get personal? If this all about scriptural support for Jesus's birthday -- you folks are on your own here. BUT --- the rules say --- you attack the TOPIC, not each other.

Wouldn't be the first time moderation has broken up an alley fight over the Bible.
:badgrin:

God makes liberals fat.

SAB, Introduction

You lose kid.

This is a cross post from another thread demon. You it is against the rule.

The thread is about the fake war on Christmas. The fact that the Lord is a liberal and prefers liberals and liberal things is in the other thread.

You lost punk, go cry to your god.

There is one true God demon and he and his angels gave you the boot long ago. Run back to your lord Lucifer and make excuses to him for you failures here.

Says the punk who quotes the Skeptics Annotated bible

No demon, scripture comes from the Bible.

Many of you false Christians are unwitting agents of Satan but you know exactly what you are. You keep the dim-witted and the lazy deceived with your talking in tongues and John 3:16 pablum so that you can keep them smug, prideful and ignorant of the Word. We know your game Satan!

Mod Note:

Does this REALLY have to get personal? If this all about scriptural support for Jesus's birthday -- you folks are on your own here. BUT --- the rules say --- you attack the TOPIC, not each other.

Wouldn't be the first time moderation has broken up an alley fight over the Bible.

Thank you!

God makes liberals fat.

SAB, Introduction

You lose kid.

There is one true God demon and he and his angels gave you the boot long ago. Run back to your lord Lucifer and make excuses to him for you failures here.

Many of you false Christians are unwitting agents of Satan but you know exactly what you are. You keep the dim-witted and the lazy deceived with your talking in tongues and John 3:16 pablum so that you can keep them smug, prideful and ignorant of the Word. We know your game Satan!

Your source ...

"
The SAB will help those who believe in the Bible to honestly reconsider that belief. It will help those who are unfamiliar with the Bible to resist the temptation to believe. And it will help those who have already rejected the Bible defend their position.

SAB, Introduction

Sorry son, you don't get to use a source that denies the Bible to prove your claims about your bible.

Mod Note:

With all due respect one doesn't get to use a source that denes the Bible to "prove" one's claims about the bible.
Sorry

Your source ...

"
The SAB will help those who believe in the Bible to honestly reconsider that belief. It will help those who are unfamiliar with the Bible to resist the temptation to believe. And it will help those who have already rejected the Bible defend their position.

SAB, Introduction

Sorry son, you don't get to use a source that denies the Bible to prove your claims about your bible.

Scripture is Scripture and in this case the SAB got it right.

Since you can't refute the scripture you are crying foul.

1cx42e.jpg

6qi8z3p.jpg

Your source ...

"

SAB, Introduction

1cx42e.jpg

6qi8z3p.jpg

The SAB denies the truth of the Bible kid....

It is time for us all to stop believing in, or pretending to believe in, a book that is so unworthy of belief."

SAB, Introduction

One can't "prove" the Bible by quoting a source that DENIES the Bible.
Walk away kid, I'll keep beating you over the head with this.

Your source ...

"

SAB, Introduction

1cx42e.jpg

6qi8z3p.jpg

The SAB denies the truth of the Bible kid....

It is time for us all to stop believing in, or pretending to believe in, a book that is so unworthy of belief."

SAB, Introduction

One can't "prove" the Bible by quoting a source that DENIES the Bible.
Walk away kid, I'll keep beating you over the head with this.

I have been using your words against you this whole time. I think the SAB did that just to screw with right wing hypocrites. I am glad the SAB exists and is in the wide open. AND, you have know idea if the compilers of the SAB are Christians or not.

Unlike the fundie you so easily deceive, I know that the Bible as it stands today has errors and lots of edits. I know how it was compiled by Rome.

It was fun slapping you around but unless you get honest I will be ignoring your BS.

The left wages a war on Christmas while simultaneously denying they are waging a war on Christmas. How do you guys keep your lies straight?
lol

‘The left’ celebrates Christmas along with everyone else.

‘The left’ also correctly acknowledges and respects the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate.

And when those on the social right hostile to settled, accepted Establishment Clause jurisprudence seek to violate that mandate by attempting to conjoin church and state with un-Constitutional government endorsements of religion – as is often the case with Christmas displays – those displays are lawfully and appropriately invalidated by the courts, where such a warranted invalidation does not manifest as the mythical ‘war’ on Christmas.

If there is truly a war on Christmas, then why are the fake trees, as well as many Christmas decorations ALREADY UP in many stores?

If there's a war on Christmas, then the atheists aren't doing so well, because the Christmas supporters have already sent out their first salvo.

If there is truly a war on Christmas, then why are the fake trees, as well as many Christmas decorations ALREADY UP in many stores?

If there's a war on Christmas, then the atheists aren't doing so well, because the Christmas supporters have already sent out their first salvo.

The corporatists have turned our Lord's birthday into a vulgar display of greed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back