The War On Christmas: A Preemtive Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand, progressives don't want to celebrate Christmas I get it. But why in the fuck should they care if someone else wants to celebrate it? Obviously the control freak in them won't let that happen

How dishonest... Nobody gives a darn if you celebrate Christmas. What you do in your church is your business, but don't go inflicting you false Christianity onto others in the public square.

You false Christians and your corporate masters have turned the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ into a vulgar capitalist display and you FALSE Christians whining about Starbuck choosing not to has snowflakes on their paper cups is the height of arrogance and an obvious push for theocracy.

You libs remain in my prayers.
Your prayers won't save you! We've already shut down black Friday at most stores! Next.... no staying open late for the Christmas season!!! :mad:
So what? What does it matter to you? Why summon the angry red cartoon head?
To emphasize how deadly serious I am :mad::mad::mad:
Figures. That's why you are in my prayers.
While you were praying, I just closed REI on black friday! Bazzzzoooooowww!!! :mad:

REI Will Be Closed on Black Friday
How nice for you.

You have to notice as well, conservatives are outraged when a business is derided and their business suffers when they won't bake a cake for a gay wedding claiming 'religious rights', but they are equally outraged and THEY organize a boycott of a business that won't say 'Merry Christmas' rather than Happy Holidays, pretty much forcing businesses to proselytize the Christian religion.

Next they'll claim to be followers of Christ while kneeling at the feet of the wealthy and spitting on the poor.
Just admit you hate baby Jesus and would pull him out of the crib and crucify him if you could.

Actually, isn't that what Christianity is based on? That Jesus was born to this earth, was crucified, rose from the dead and is now God?

If you want to blame anyone for pulling baby Jesus out of the crib and crucifying Him, blame the Romans (who incidentally coopted your holiday and mixed it with their pagan rituals to give you the holiday known as Christmas).

Damn! Get it straight. NO ONE is stopping you from celebrating the event.
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand, progressives don't want to celebrate Christmas I get it. But why in the fuck should they care if someone else wants to celebrate it? Obviously the control freak in them won't let that happen

The 'war on Christmas' is a contrived 'issue' created by Faux News as just one more in a list of things they can get conservatives to hate liberals over.

It doesn't exist.

Soon, the false Christians like Bill O'Rielly will be selling the lie that there is a war on Christmas. There is a lot of hypocrisy coming from the "Christian" right. They love portraying themselves as tragic victims of persecution from the secular world.

These smug hypocrites love the mantra Jesus is the reason for the season and they are too stupid to know that the holiday we celebrate is actually Pagan. Jesus was not born on December 25th.
Biblical Evidence Shows Jesus Christ Wasn't Born on Dec. 25 | United ...

The hypocrisy of these liars mocks the real persecution of the early Christian by the Romans and the Christians in the Middle East.

Forget this Jesus crap. I got problems of my own. My wife says the daughter wants a David Yurman bracelet, and that reminded me I never got my wife one. My truck needs new brakes, and I am focked.

You have to notice as well, conservatives are outraged when a business is derided and their business suffers when they won't bake a cake for a gay wedding claiming 'religious rights', but they are equally outraged and THEY organize a boycott of a business that won't say 'Merry Christmas' rather than Happy Holidays, pretty much forcing businesses to proselytize the Christian religion.

Next they'll claim to be followers of Christ while kneeling at the feet of the wealthy and spitting on the poor.
Just admit you hate baby Jesus and would pull him out of the crib and crucify him if you could.

That's just plain crazy. Insane I tell ya. Crucify a baby? No sir that would be murder, I think a late term or Partial Birth abortion would be much better, don't you?

</sarcasm>

How dishonest... Nobody gives a darn if you celebrate Christmas. What you do in your church is your business, but don't go inflicting you false Christianity onto others in the public square.

You false Christians and your corporate masters have turned the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ into a vulgar capitalist display and you FALSE Christians whining about Starbuck choosing not to has snowflakes on their paper cups is the height of arrogance and an obvious push for theocracy.
Bed wetter

You see, no one is stopping you from practicing your faith. NO ONE!

You libs remain in my prayers.
You surely noticed I did not suggest any such thing. I feel sorry for people who don't share a faith but feel compelled to cry HYPOCRITE at those who practice that faith. Makes me wonder what deep void they have that they are desperately trying to fill, ya know?

giphy.gif

I've been waiting for you mrfritz

Damn! Get it straight. NO ONE is stopping you from celebrating the event.
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

Says the control freak

The chosen date is symbolic. Here is another example:
President's Day never falls on the actual birthday of any American president. Four chief executives—George Washington, William Henry Harrison, Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan_were born in February, but their birthdays all come either too early or late to coincide with Presidents’ Day, which is always celebrated on the third Monday of the month........

So you pick and choose which parts of the bible you take literally.

Interesting.

Do you believe in evolution or creationism?

If there's a war on Christmas, then Walmart is rolling out the holiday troops early.

Just the other day, I saw a 10 ft. tall Mickey Mouse dressed as Santa only a row or two away from the Halloween candy.

Oh yeah...............the decorations are already in the aisles, and the fake Christmas trees are already in the Garden shop.

Sounds like Christmas is starting their offensive earlier this year.

Yeah, I think we one on secularizing Christmas, and now with Hillary maybe we can outlaw Easter (-:

Christmas has been monetized by the vulgar capitalists you false Christians love to defend. The fact that you tossed Hillary into your lie shoe what a hack you really are.
Enjoy HELL!

Who says anybody doesn't want to celebrate it? What do you think Happy Holidays means?
It means you approve of same sex marriage and Muslims! (-:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back