The War On Christmas: A Preemtive Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we skip to the part about ripping babies out of their mothers' wombs?

Why would you want to censor God's Word.
I'm just a wee bit leery of people like you who claim to know the word of god.

He doesn't know it, below is a quote from the Skeptics Annotated Bible website he keeps quoting.

"The SAB will help those who believe in the Bible to honestly reconsider that belief. It will help those who are unfamiliar with the Bible to resist the temptation to believe. And it will help those who have already rejected the Bible defend their position.

It is time for us all to stop believing in, or pretending to believe in, a book that is so unworthy of belief. "

SAB, Introduction

His "bible" is specifically designed to dissuade anyone from believing in the real Bible.

Since I have read the Bible many times and since Jesus is my Lord and Savior you can rest assured that I know the Word of God and BTW, when referring to the Word one is supposed to use upper case.

How precious...MrsFritz posted a YouTube parody as "evidence". Priceless.

Here's the thing sweetie...progressives are waging a war on Christmas. You're waging a war on religion for that matter (except islam of course because you pussies fear them for some odd reason). Lets just assume for a moment that Jesus's birthday wasn't December 25th. Lets say....it was....heck....June 9th. So? Since there weren't servers and databases back then, video and iPhones, and cable news, it is entirely possible that the history was lost and the date was inaccurate. What difference does it make, sparky? The point of the holiday is to celebrate Jesus. If history got His birthday wrong, I'm fairly certain He won't hold us accountable, nor will He be any less satisfied that it was celebrated.

Since I have read the Bible many times and since Jesus is my Lord and Savior you can rest assured that I know the Word of God and BTW, when referring to the Word one is supposed to use upper case.
Thanks for posting support for my thesis. LOL

He doesn't know it, below is a quote from the Skeptics Annotated Bible website he keeps quoting.

"The SAB will help those who believe in the Bible to honestly reconsider that belief. It will help those who are unfamiliar with the Bible to resist the temptation to believe. And it will help those who have already rejected the Bible defend their position.

It is time for us all to stop believing in, or pretending to believe in, a book that is so unworthy of belief. "

SAB, Introduction

His "bible" is specifically designed to dissuade anyone from believing in the real Bible.

You seem quite familiar with the SAB. Quite telling.

It is time for us all to stop believing in, or pretending to believe in, a book that is so unworthy of belief."

SAB, Introduction

Sorry boy.

SAB, Introduction

You deny that it's the version you quote son?

Here's the thing sweetie...progressives are waging a war on Christmas. You're waging a war on religion for that matter (except islam of course because you pussies fear them for some odd reason). Lets just assume for a moment that Jesus's birthday wasn't December 25th. Lets say....it was....heck....June 9th. So? Since there weren't servers and databases back then, video and iPhones, and cable news, it is entirely possible that the history was lost and the date was inaccurate. What difference does it make, sparky? The point of the holiday is to celebrate Jesus. If history got His birthday wrong, I'm fairly certain He won't hold us accountable, nor will He be any less satisfied that it was celebrated.

Your insult aside, the Roman church lied ans said Jesus was born on December 25 to appease the Pagans.

The point of the holiday is to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Easter is to celebrate His resurrection.

You false Christian are ignorant about sooooo many things and the Bible is one of them.

SAB, Introduction

Scripture speaks for itself. The versions of scripture depend on which Bible. I use the NIV and the KJV.

Your insult aside, the Roman church lied ans said Jesus was born on December 25 to appease the Pagans. The point of the holiday is to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Easter is to celebrate His resurrection. You false Christian are ignorant about sooooo many things and the Bible is one of them.
Uh...sweetie...when did I argue any of that? :dunno:

Scripture speaks for itself. The versions of scripture depend on which Bible. I use the NIV and the KJV.
And then you promptly run out and try to convince everyone that Christmas isn't in fact for Jesus Christ and that progressives aren't waging a war on Christmas. :lol:

Anyone else notice that Christmas is celebrated and it just happens to coincide with the Winter Solstice, as well as Easter happens at the Spring Equinox?

Both holidays were co-opted by the Romans and the dates were changed so that they could coincide with pagan holidays and make it easier to sell the religion to their country.

Anyone else wonder why sometimes Easter takes place before Passover? And, if you're a good Christian, you would know that Jesus showed up in Jerusalem to celebrate Passover like a good Jewish man would. He was then later crucified and rose again on Easter.

But a quick question...........if Easter comes before Passover, does that mean Jesus did time travel as a way to save our souls?

SAB, Introduction

Would you like me to show where you quoted the Skeptics bible kid?
Your own threads make a liar out of you....;)

And then you promptly run out and try to convince everyone that Christmas isn't in fact for Jesus Christ and that progressives aren't waging a war on Christmas. :lol:

Stop lying. The celebration of the birth of baby Jesus has been co-opted by corporate gangsters, political hacks and false Christians.

SAB, Introduction

Have at it fool and then deny what the scripture says.

SAB, Introduction

Have at it fool and then deny what the scripture says.

LOL.
Ok you admit that you are quoting it, you also want to make the point that it's a true version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back