‘The walls are closing in’: trump reels from week of political setbacks

Let's see...Fruit and vegetables twice the price since Biden's in the Oval Office.
Awww... poor trumptard cannot afford his veggies!

Don't come whining to me, dickhead. Instead of spending your time here, why don't you go get a job?

Don't come whining to me, dickhead. Instead of spending your time here, why don't you go get a job?

Wow! That is so convincing!

Not.

Who am I trying to convince, you moron? I insult the guy and you think I am trying to convince him? Do you know how to read?

You're a repugnant little twerp.

I probably have more money and assets than you.
You are amongst the Mentally Ill LibTards here who deny inflation.
You have also proven once again that you don't give a damn about those who are less fortunate than yourself.
I'd love to see you walk into a supermarket in a Black neighborhood and mock the customers but first name me as a beneficiary in your Life Insurance policy.

Some "weak political setback."
January 15, 2022, in beautiful Arizona
1642980239758.png

1642980525039.png

Both sides now. You guys really don't know America's love for the Donald at all.
And If you think this is all there is to it, there are a whole lot of us more nationwide who have President Trump on their prayer list.

You go there, President Trump!!!

You have also proven once again that you don't give a damn about those who are less fortunate than yourself.
I'd love to see you walk into a supermarket in a Black neighborhood and mock the customers but first name me as a beneficiary in your Life Insurance policy.
Ah HA. Gotcha. There ARE NO supermarkets in black neighborhoods. They have all been robbed out of existence.

LOL So, you agree there is inflation? And, yet you blame Biden? Now, do you understand why you are a retard? Now, fuck off.

Forum List

Back